Large Hydroelectric Turbine Engineering Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Emeron Process Management, Power & Water Solutions, Inc. - Kiser Hydro, LLC - Mustang wind Solutions LLC - Rentricity - UEK Corporation - United Hydro Services - MCE Services - New Atlantic Partners Ltd. - Specialty Sealing Technologies -
Emerson Power & Water Solutions has been an industry leader in providing control solutions for every aspect of the power generation process, including turbine operations. The basis of our turbine control solution is the Ovation expert control system. With Ovation's proven, reliable technology, we ensure safe, continuous control and monitoring of your turbine operations under any plant conditions. It offers unique features that a generic control system just won't have Ð like fully coordinated boiler-turbine control, automated startup and shutdown sequencing, specialty turbine interface cards, built-in security features, and embedded advanced control applications that can dramatically improve plant reliability and efficiency. For new constru...
- Business type: Corporation
- Product types: Proven gas and steam turbine control systems including GE turbine controls upgrades, Westinghouse, ABB/Alstom, Siemens, Pratt & Whitney, Rolls Royce and complete retrofits of many other gas and steam turbine models. .
- Service types: Turbine Control Systems - design, commissioning, start-up
- Address: 26 Corporate Drive, Clifton Park, New York USA 12065
- Telephone: 1 518 383 8078
- FAX: 1 518 383 5966
- Web Site: http://www.emersonprocess-powerwater.com/
Kiser Hydro, formerly United Kiser Services, has a 40 plus year history of providing all types of mechanical services to the hydroelectric industry. We have sold field services to nearly all of the major utilities owning or operating hydroelectric stations, with 80% of our business coming from repeat customers.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: hydroelectric turbines (large).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 1001 Stephenson Street, Norway, Michigan USA 49870
- Telephone: 906 563 5265
- FAX: 906 563 9344
- Web Site: http://www.kiserhydro.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Kiser Hydro, LLC
Replacements, Testing, Installation & repair of Generator, Generator Bearings, Slip Ring, Brush Rack, Coupling, Fan Balancing, Yaw Motor Gounding Ring, Rotor Lead, Auto Lubber, Winch, Ladder, Nacelle Repair (fiberglass), Lead Changes, Brake Rotor & Pad, Anemometer & Wind Vein R & R, Nacelle Lighting, FAA Lighting, Climb Assist, Generator Testing & Diagnostics, Generator Rewinds & Reconditioning, Vibration Analysis & Balancing, Laser Alignments, Remote Monitoring -Installation & Collection, Prevention & Predictive Maintance - PM Kit, Collection of Trend Data - Generator & Gearbox, Maintenance - Inspect, Retorque & Grease
- Service types: installation, engineering, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 14300 NW Freeway A-22, Houston, Texas USA 77040
- Telephone: 713-460-3900
- FAX: 713-460-3917
- Web Site: http://www.mustangwindsolutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Mustang wind Solutions LLC
Rentricity will use its proprietary Flow-to-Wiresm systems to capture untapped energy created by various man-made processes and transform it into electricity. This surplus energy is available within pipes and systems where gases, liquids or solids exert excess pressure. Rentricity currently serves pubic water distribution utility systems to transform excess pressure in water mains into electricity. Each Flow-to-Wiresm device will produce between 20 kilowatts (KW) and 100 KW per hour and will operate continuously. The Flow-to-Wiresm systems have no environmental impact and will be comparably sized to the valves that presently reduce pressures but do not perform useful work with the energy produced.
- Business type: Solution and Service
- Product types: hydroelectric turbines (small) monitoring and security.
- Address: P.O. Box 1021 Planetarium Station, New York, New York USA 10024
- Telephone: 732-319-4501
- Web Site: http://www.rentricity.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Rentricity
Survey, design, manufacture and install hydro kinetic turbines (Underwater Electric Kites) in river and tidal currents where the flow is 4 knots or better with a minimum depth of 12 ft. No dams or impoundments. Minimal civil work and rapid implementation - stand alone and grid interconnected systems available. Competitive pricing.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: hydroelectric turbines (large), ocean energy systems.
- Service types: design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: PO Box 3124, Annapolis, Maryland USA 21403
- Telephone: 410-267-6507
- FAX: 410-280-3717
- Web Site: http://www.uekus.com
- E-mail: Send Email to UEK Corporation
- Business type: hydro turbine manufacturer and service company
- Product types: hydroelectric turbines (medium and small), Hydro turbine and generator replacement parts. Repair and rewinding of hydro turbines and generators. Re-design of bearings and shaft systems. Turbine and generator re-design for: speed changes, frequncy changes, head changes and flow changes.
- Service types: new hydro turbines and repair and uprate services for hydro turbine generator units
- Address: 2650 Hawthorne Lane, Stillwater, Minnesota USA 55082
- Telephone: 1-651-275-1287
- FAX: 1-651-275-1837
- Web Site: unitedhydroservices.com
- E-mail: Send Email to United Hydro Services
- Business type: Maintenance, Consulting, Engineering
- Product types: gas turbine electric generators, hydro energy system components (small), hydro energy systems (large).
- Address: 3626 Timber Way, Helena, Alabama USA 35022
- Telephone: 205-552-7388
- FAX: 205-424-8701
New Atlantic Partners Ltd.
- Business type: Seismic, Noise, Thermal Expansion and Vibration Control Products
- Product types: cogeneration system components, gas turbine electric generators, hydroelectric turbines (large), marine power systems, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, steam turbine electric generators, Expansion Couplings,Seismic Restraints..
- Service types: Seismic, Vibration and Acoustic Professional Engineering Services
- Address: 100 Old Colebrook Road / P.O. Box 106, Colebrook, Connecticut USA 06021
- Telephone: 860-480-3045
- FAX: 800-513-4313
Specialty Sealing Technologies
- Business type: wholesale supplier, exporter, distributor
- Product types: hydroelectric turbines (large), hydroelectric turbines (small), hydro energy system components (large).
- Service types: design, engineering, maintenance and repair services
- Address: PO Box 426, Russellville, Arkansas USA 72811
- Telephone: 479-857-6977
- FAX: 479-968-1090
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News