Flywheel and Kinetic Energy Storage Battery Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Active Power, Inc. - Beacon Power Corporation - E Technologies, Inc. - NextWave Energy, Inc. - Precise Power Corporation - Total Network Support - Tribology Systems Inc - BATTERY SYSTEMS, INC. - Pacific Power Systems - Steven B Dietrich - Toray Composites (America), Inc. - WagonMaker Industries - Zp Energy Consulting -
Active Power battery-free solutions deliver ultimate power protection for mission critical operations. Whether it's a small industrial facility using a hundred kilowatts, or a data center with acres of servers consuming megawatts, quality power is essential for the digital world. Integrated with the flywheel motor-generator technology, CleanSourceŽ DC & CleanSourceŽ UPS - Uninterruptible Power Supply provide highly reliable back-up power protection while dramatically reducing space and cost. Today, CleanSourceŽ technology has over 7 million hours of proven field operations in a broad range of applications, and is endorsed by leading power-quality consultants seeking an alternative to problematic lead-acid batteries.
- Stock Symbol: Nasdaq : ACPW
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Flywheel Energy Storage Systems, Emergency Backup Mechanical Batteries, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, UPS, Emerging Technologies, DC & AC Equipment, Battery-Free.
- Service types: Power Quality
- Address: 2128 W. Braker Lane, BK12, Austin, Texas USA 78758
- Telephone: 512.836.6464
- FAX: 512.836.4511
- Web Site: http://www.activepower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Active Power, Inc.
Beacon Power Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets advanced flywheel technology products that provide reliable electric power required by the information economy. Beacon Power Corporation is the only company to have developed a flywheel made from proprietary composite materials that can store and deliver the energy needed for long-duration backup of remote communications sites. Beacon Power Corporation is initially targeting this $4 billion communications segment of the $12 billion power quality and reliability market with products that offer significant advantages over environmentally hazardous lead-acid battery back-up power systems, including higher reliability, longer life, reduced maintenance, quicker recharging, remote monitoring and environmental friendliness.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: flywheel batteries, backup power systems, uninterruptible power supplies UPS.
- Service types: design, research services
- Address: 234 Ballardvale Street, Wilmington, Massachusetts USA 01887
- Telephone: 978-694-9121
- FAX: 978-694-9127
- Web Site: http://www.beaconpower.com
E Technologies is a Manufacturer's Representative and Integrator of mission critical backup power and distribution systems including UPS systems, voltage regulators, distribution and monitoring systems used in computer, telecom, medical, and critical manufacturing applications.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: uninterruptible power supplies UPS, batteries flywheel, batteries lead acid flooded, batteries lead acid sealed, DC to AC power inverters, DC to DC power converters, Battery monitoring, power monitoring, surge protection and numerous power distribution solutions. .
- Service types: site survey and assessment services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 300 Industrial Parkway, Chagrin Falls, Ohio USA 44022
- Telephone: 440-247-7000
- FAX: 888-329-3880
- Web Site: http://www.etuptime.com
- E-mail: Send Email to E Technologies, Inc.
NextWave Energy is a professional advisory services firm supporting private sector interests in emerging technologies and innovative product or service concepts related to the electricity sector. We can provide the expertise to help create valuable businesses that promise significant improvements in both the economic and environmental efficiency in the production and transmission of electric power. NextWave Energy provides objective economic and market analysis, client-driven business development counsel, and financial services for parties interested in creating wealth through new energy businesses.
- Business type: financial services, consulting
- Product types: economic and market analysis, business development.
- Address: 1600 Broadway, Suite 2400, Denver, Colorado USA 80202
- Telephone: (303) 352-0377
- FAX: (303) 573-1830
- Web Site: http://www.nextwave-energy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to NextWave Energy, Inc.
Written Pole(R) Brand technology products, including Flywheel Uninterruptible Power Systems that eliminate Batteries, AC Roesel Motor Generators to supply over 12 seconds of Flywheel ridethrough and optimum isolation for power quality, PUPPY units consisting of RMG plus integral gas engine to provide UPS for several days, Written Pole(R) SINGLE PHASE Motors in sizes up to 75 Horsepower with extremely HIGH EFFICIENCY, Power-Ride(R) motors that ridethrough momentary interruptions.A Single-phase to Three-Phase clean power source.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: Flywheel Uninterruptible Power Systems, Flywheel Make-Before-Break Systems some with integrated Engine sizes from 35KVA to 60 KVA, High efficiency motors up to 75HP for both single phase and three phase applications,A clean Power convertor single-Phase to Three-Phase With isolated Three-Phase power output of up to 50KVA..
- Address: 12297 U.S. Highway 41 North, Palmetto, Florida USA 34221
- Telephone: 941-722-1600
- FAX: 941-729-4337
- Web Site: http://www.precisepwr.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Precise Power Corporation
Total Network Support is the Manufactures' Representative for :Toshiba Uninterruptible Power Systems Cyberex Static Switches and Static Switch PDU's ACT-Communications Surge Protection Products (SPD's or TVSS)We provide power quality products such as UPS (uninterruptible power supplies) and power distribution units that protect a company's infrastructure (servers, routers, switches, phone systems, etc. ) from the harmful effects of power anomolies such as the complete loss of utility, power sags/surges, under/over voltage irregularities, line noise, harmonic distortion, frequency variations, and switching transients. Our products are used within every type and size of business or entity.
- Business type: distributor
- Product types: uninterruptible power supplies UPS, batteries emergency backup, backup power systems, batteries flywheel, Surge Protection.
- Service types: installation, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 2937 W. Rowland Ave. , Littleton, Colorado USA 80120
- Telephone: 303-667-6635
- Web Site: http://www.tnsups.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Total Network Support
Tribology Systems, Inc. is a recognized leader in replenished solid-lubricated bearings and integrated Flywheel Energy Storage Technology. Our numerous international patents in lubrication technology, cage design, flywheel containment, high-speed rotor support bearings, and bearing mounting systems have for over 20 years supplied the world wide bearing needs of aerospace, transportation, power utility, manufacturing companies, and rolling mills.
- Business type: manufacturer, research institution, engineering
- Product types: Custom-designed bearings, specialty bearings, flywheel energy storage devices. .
- Service types: Bearing repair
- Address: 239 K Madison Ave, Warminster, Pennsylvania USA 18974
- Telephone: 610-466-7547
- FAX: 610-466-9594
- Web Site: http://www.tribologysystems.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Tribology Systems Inc
BATTERY SYSTEMS, INC.
- Product types: backup power systems, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, rectifiers, inverters, sealed lead acid batteries, flooded lead acid batteries, telecommunication batteries, Switchgear batteries, Nickel Cadium Batteries, Lead Calcuim Batteries, Telecomm Power Systems, Battery Chargers, .
- Address: 490 Crile Road, Washington, Pennsylvania USA 15301
- Telephone: 724-228-7500
Pacific Power Systems
- Product types: backup power systems, emergency backup batteries, flywheel batteries, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, meters and measuring equipment, air cooling systems.
- Address: 234 Lake Drive, Copiague, New York USA 11726
- Telephone: 631-264-0130
- FAX: 631-264-0137
Steven B Dietrich
- Business type: Distributor & Manufacturers Reps
- Product types: Uninterruptible Power Systems, Transient Voltage Surge Suppression.
- Service types: Power Quality Solutions
- Address: 4 Chapel Pl, E Patchogue, New York USA 11722
- Telephone: 631-627-1047
Toray Composites (America), Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: fuel cell system components, flywheel batteries, wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small).
- Address: 19002 50th Avenue East, Tacoma, Washington USA 98446
- Telephone: 253-846-1777
- Business type: engineering
- Product types: energy storage, kinetic energy, water purification.
- Service types: Engineering Studies
- Address: 1261 E Del Rio Drive, Tempe, Arizona USA 85282
- Telephone: (480) 755-4243
- FAX: (480) 755-4851
Zp Energy Consulting
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: backup power systems, batteries emergency backup, power conditioning equipment, diesel electric generators, batteries flywheel, portable power systems, ENERGY SALES (ELECTRICITY & NG) & ENERGY AUDITS AND CORRECTION.
- Service types: consulting, design, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 5919 Greenville Ave #408, Dallas, Texas USA 75206
- Telephone: 214-893-5083
- FAX: 214-722-1018
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News