Nickel Cadmium Battery Nonprofit Organizations in the United States
The Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation (RBRC) can help you recycle your portable rechargeable batteries. These batteries are commonly found in cordless power tools, cellular and cordless phones, laptop computers, camcorders, digital cameras and remote control toys. RBRC recycles the following portable rechargeable battery chemistries: Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd), Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH), Lithium Ion (Li-ion) and *Small Sealed Lead (Pb). *weighing less than 2 lbs./1 kg.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) Lithium Ion (Li-ion) *Small Sealed Lead (Pb) *weighing less than 2 lbs./1 kg..
- Service types: Recycling of Rechargeable Batteries
- Address: 1000 Parkwood Circle, Suite 450, Atlanta, Georgia USA 30339
- Telephone: (678) 419-9990
- FAX: (678) 419-9986
- Web Site: http://www.rbrc.org
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: deep cycle batteries, heat pumps, micro hydro generation, photovoltaic cells, solar electric power systems, solar water heating systems, wind power generation, 12v lighting, energy efficient fridges, generators, solar street lighting, solar pool heating, inverters, chargers, solar road studs, battery monitors.
- Service types: design, installation
- Address: 1776 K Street, Washington, District of Columbia USA 20006
- Telephone: 202.719.4978
- Web Site: http://www.prba.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Portable Rechargeable Battery Association (PRBA)
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News