Biomass Energy System Site Survey and Assessment Businesses in the United States by Business Name
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
The Renewable Technologies Corporation - Delve Energy Group LLC - Switch Renewable Energy - Earth Circle Sustainable Energy - Biogas Energy Systems - BOSCO Solar, Radiant and Alternative Energy - Cogeneration Planners, LLC - Eprida - Flexible Energy, Inc - Genergy Power Solutions - Harris Group Inc. - Natures Furnace Inc. - Onsite Power Systems, Inc. - Sackheim Consulting - TransPacific Energy - 3W Energy - Alternative Energy Solutions International, Inc. - ARC Renewables - - Corval Energy Solutions - D & R Energy Services, Inc - - - Lipten Company - Macdonald Architecture & Technology - - - - Renewable Power Holdings Incorporated - Timmons Group - Triangle Energy Group (TEG) - White Construction Incorporated -
The Renewable Technologies Corporation
- Business type: Supplier of energy project related services and equipment
- Product types: Gas turbine generators, diesel generators, steam turbine generators, boilers and Balance-of plant equipment for waste-to-energy and conventional fueled projects from 500kw-1000Mw. Also supply, remanufacture, and package EMD reciprocating diesel engine generator sets. .
- Service types: Our project execution services include: Feasibility and Pre-engineering studies, Project Development, Project Management, Engineering and Design, Equipment Procurement, Turnkey Engineering, Procurement and Construction Services, Startup, Training, and Commissioning Services, Operations and Maintenance Services, Financing Services
- Address: 17231 Camelot Court, Land O Lakes, Florida USA 34638
- Telephone: 813-920-8725
- FAX: 813-433-2423
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, cogeneration system components, geothermal energy systems, packaged power systems, wind power plants, Steam Turbine Generators, Surplus Power Equipment, Owner's Engineer, Wind Power Plants, Project Management, O&M, Due Diligence, Gas Turbine Combined Cycles, Steam Systems, Boilers, Controls, Training, Power Plants, Renewable Energy, Solar Power, Geothermal Heat Pump Systems, CHP, Energy Audits, Energy Conservation, Feasibility Studies, Reliability Audits, Power Plant Operations Improvements.
- Address: 855 Foxberry Farms Road, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55340
- Telephone: (763) 478-3580
- FAX: (763) 478-2430
- Web Site: http://www.delveenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Delve Energy Group LLC
Switch designs and installs residential and commercial solar electric and hot water systems; solar outdoor lighting; and wind systems; and provides energy-efficiency services. Switch also offers unique green fund-raising programs for schools, not-for-profits, churches, and synagogues. We pride ourselves on putting customer goals before sales, providing personal service, clearly explaining finances, and selecting the best and most cost-effective technology for each customer. We serve the Washington, DC metro area. Switch's mission is to provide practical, cost -effective solutions for people who want to become more energy-efficient and independent. We make it easy for people to make smart decisions about energy efficiency and renewable energ...
- Business type: Renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- Product types: Residential and commercial solar electric, solar water heating, and small wind in the DC Metro area. .
- Service types: Full turn-key design & installation or long-term energy sales, energy efficiency evaluation & turn-key solutions.
- Address: 20632 Highland Hall Dr. , Gaithersburg, Maryland USA 20886
- Telephone: (866) 387-4122
- Web Site: http://www.switchrenewableenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Switch Renewable Energy
Earth Circle Sustainable Energy is a registered LLC specialized in consulting and development services for clean energy and green building projects. We help organizations reduce their dependence on fossil fuel energy sources and create healthy, attractive working and living environments. ECSE caters to a variety of client profiles including: residential, commercial, academic, municipal, agricultural, and institutional customers, who benefit from increased profits, and an improved public image as a result of utilizing our expertise. Our consultants are trained and certified professionals in the clean energy and green building fields.
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, solar water heating systems, wind energy systems (large), biomass energy systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, cogeneration systems, Hydropower.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment service
- Address: 1712 South Main St. , Fairfield, Iowa USA 52556
- Telephone: +641-919-5148
- Web Site: http://www.ecsustainableenergy.com/index.php
- E-mail: Send Email to Earth Circle Sustainable Energy
Biogas Energy Systems designs, builds, operates, and maintains anaerobic digestion facilities in North America, employing the most advanced technology and methods available today. We deliver practical, profitable results that can be seen in more than seventy facilities throughout Germany and across the globe. Whether you are treating cattle, pig or poultry manure, or seeking food and biodegradable waste treatment, Biogas Energy Systems has the anaerobic digestion solution to meet all needs.
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, composting systems.
- Address: Seattle, Washington USA 98103
- Telephone: 815 301 3432
- FAX: 815 301 3432
- Web Site: http://www.biogas-energy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Biogas Energy Systems
- Business type: Solar, Radiant, and Alt. Energy
- Product types: solar air heating systems, biomass energy systems, solar water heating systems, geothermal energy systems, hydronic radiant heating systems, solar electric power systems, small wind systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 1319 Grant St. , Blair, Nebraska USA 68008
- Telephone: 402-779-5412
- Web Site: boscohvac.com
- E-mail: Send Email to BOSCO Solar, Radiant and Alternative Energy
Cogeneration Planners, LLC. Is a Consulting Firm Devoted to Design and Implementation of Cogeneration Programs, waste-to-energy systems and biogas generation systems. Our Method of Design Emphasizes Feasibility Study As a Way to Establish the Budgetary Cost, Economics of the energy systems, and Selection of Major Components for the Project Our Website, Demonstrates Our Capability and Mode of Operation A PowerPoint Presentation Submits the Feasibility Study Results to the Client A Turnkey Contract Will be Prepared for Engineering Design and Installation of the Project On the Decision of the Client to Go Ahead With the project.
- Business type: Energy consulting with turnkey capability
- Product types: cogeneration systems, solar water heating systems, biomass energy systems, biogas energy systems, air cooling systems, solid waste-to-energy systems.
- Address: 13 Silverfern, Irvine, California USA 92603
- Telephone: 949-854-5144
- FAX: 949-854-3136
- Web Site: http://www.cogenplan.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Cogeneration Planners, LLC
Eprida provides biomass conversion systems for energy and co-product income under agreements to insure net negative carbon footprints. This means that many energy intensive products can actually achieve CarbonNegative status. This label is becoming more important as consumers make purchasing decisions to slow Global Warming. Discover how we increase the ability of soil to produce more nutritious foods while growing more biomass for renewable energy. Go to our website to learn how you can build a sustainable place to live and work for your family. Eprida is a social purpose firm, dedicated to the creation of locally owned businesses supporting the sustainability of their families, communities and the world.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: carbon negative energy systems, high value co-products + fuel + fertilizer + CO2/NOx/SOx capture. A complete offering manages sewage, brown water waste, biomass waste to produce small to mid size silent electricity, clean drinking water, ECOSStm an enhanced Biochar fertilizer, and a clean liquid natural gas for stationary or transport without expensive catalyst. .
- Service types: equipment supplier, consulting, engineering, research services, site survey and assessment services, testing services
- Address: 3020 Canton Rd, Suite 104, Marietta, Georgia USA 30066
- Telephone: 678-809-4319
- Web Site: http://www.eprida.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Eprida
Flexible Energy, Inc is dedicated to helping organizations take control of their energy costs. By implementing efficient, cost effective, and environmentally responsible energy solutions you can achieve substantial cost savings and become more energy self-sufficient. We are experts in cogeneration and alternative energy systems and offer a variety of grants and no-capital financing plans.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, research institution
- Product types: cogeneration systems, biomass energy systems, fuel cell systems.
- Address: PO Box 1589, Oak View, California USA 93022
- Telephone: 805-649-4889
- Web Site: http://www.flexibleenergy.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Flexible Energy, Inc
Custom built 75 kW to 2,000 kW On-Site Power Generation and Cogeneration Systems. Genergy Power Solutions designs and manufactures modular on-site power generation and cogeneration equipment for the production of safe, reliable, environmentally friendly, cost-saving electrical power. Whether you need primary, base load, peak-shaving, emergency electrical power or cogeneration, contact us today to learn more about our innovative power solutions!
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: Natural gas fueled synchronous or induction electric generators, cogeneration systems, packaged power systems, telecommunications power systems, power generation switchgear, communications, monitoring and control equipment and diesel, propane and natural gas backup power systems..
- Service types: installation, project development services, research services
- Address: P.O. Box 3377, Roswell, New Mexico USA 88202-3377
- Telephone: 505-623-3730
- FAX: 505-623-9003
- Web Site: http://www.genergypower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Genergy Power Solutions
- Business type: engineering
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, fuel cell systems, gas turbine electric generators, steam turbine electric generators, wind energy towers and structures (large), ethanol plants .
- Service types: engineering, design, consulting, project planning, feasibility studies
- Address: 1000 Denny Way, Suite 800, Seattle, Washington USA 98109-5338
- Telephone: 206-494-9400
- FAX: 206-494-9500
- Web Site: http://www.harrisgroup.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Harris Group Inc.
We use biowaste as fuel to create energy such as hot air, hot fluids, steam or power generation.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, exporter
- Product types: waste to energy systems, biomass energy furnaces, biomass energy systems, biomass energy boilers, combined heat and power systems industrial.
- Service types: consulting, installation, engineering, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 33434 Ute Ave, Waukee, Iowa USA 50263
- Telephone: 515-974-6700
- Web Site: http://www.naturesfurnace.com
Organic Resource Recovery through “Advanced” Anaerobic Digestion Creating New Sources of Biohydrogen, Biofuels, and Alternative Renewable Energy Systems capable of supplying complete, economically and environmentally viable solutions for organic biomass management and waste disposal while creating abundant, alternative renewable fuels for onsite energy requirements.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: biomass energy systems, backup power systems, composting systems, hybrid power systems, waste treatment systems.
- Service types: research services, recycling services
- Address: 216 F Street #3, Davis, California USA 95616
- Telephone: (559) 271-2970
- FAX: (530) 758-2909
- Web Site: http://www.onsitepowersystems.com
Consulting services promoting cost-effective, environmentally friendly project development. Complete Environmental Impact Assessment and Permit Compliance activities performed in accordance with the regulations of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and interrelated requirements of local, state and federal agencies. Preparation and testing of Emergency Action Plans in accordance with applicable regulations. Economic, Financial, and Cost-Benefit Analyses of Projects to justify investment of private capital or participation in government-funded programs, includingdevelopment activities sponsored by the U.S. Agency for International Development and multi-national development banks. Services provided by in-house staff in English, S...
- Product types: hydro energy systems (small), waste treatment systems, hydro energy systems (large), biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, wind energy towers and structures (small), Wind energy towers and structures (large > 50 kW);.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, financial services
- Address: 5096 Cocoa Palm Way, Fair Oaks, California USA 95628
- Telephone: 916/962-2271
- FAX: 916/848-3345
- Web Site: http://www.sackheimconsult.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sackheim Consulting
TransPacifc Energy has developed a heat recovery/energy conversion system that produces electricity from heat (such as solar or ocean applications in ranges from 25kW to 30 MW+. The process uses an advanced Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) with a patent pending, environmentally sound multiple refrigerant mixture that can easily be adapted to broad range heat sources. It can be used where ammonia, propane, butane and other CFCs cannot be used. The process captures and converts heat directly at temperatures as low as 80 F up to 900 F, with a far greater range than other ORC systems, which are limited to temperatures of around 200 F to 350 F. TransPacifc Energy s solution eliminates the amount of fossil fuel needed to generate every kilowatt-hour o...
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: waste heat recovery systems, solar thermal electric power systems, geothermal energy systems, biomass energy systems, combined heat and power systems industrial, marine power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services
- Address: 500 Oxford Court, Carson City, Nevada USA 89703
- Telephone: 775-841-6194
- FAX: 775-841-6206
- Web Site: http://www.transpacenergy.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to TransPacific Energy
- Address: PO Box 2872, La Grande, Oregon USA 97850
- Telephone: 541-963-0966
Biomass energy solutions provider offering biomass gasification boilers that generate steam, hot water, steam, hot air, and thermal oil with low emissions. Over 50 years of experience providing proven commercial and industrial biomass energy solutions with over 4000 systems running worldwide.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer, Energies
- Product types: biomass energy systems, biomass energy boilers, biomass energy furnaces, biomass energy system components.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, testing services
- Address: 316 S Laura St, Wichita, Kansas USA 67211
- Telephone: 316-201-4143
- FAX: 316-201-6223
- Web Site: http://www.aesintl.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Alternative Energy Solutions International, Inc.
Green field developers of utility scale PV Solar facilities. Primary concentration 1MW to 20MW solar projects. Free preliminary site assessment for landowners or large commercial sites. Funds sourcing for other solar developers. Specialists in NC Tax Credit monetization.
- Business type: Solar Development; Sourcing of Solar Funding Resources
- Product types: solar electric power systems, solar thermal electric power systems, photovoltaic systems, solar project funding sources.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 1585 Central Avenue, Suite C-5, #300, Summerville, South Carolina USA 29483
- Telephone: 843 851-2505
- Web Site: http://www.arcrenewables.com
- E-mail: Send Email to ARC Renewables
Turnkey energy efficiency projects for industrial and large commercial facilities. Our scope spans audit and energy engineering/design through construction and commissioning, but we also perform piecemeal. We offer financing and grant application assistance, and also offer consulting services for project economic and technical review and improvement.
- Product types: waste heat recovery systems, combined heat and power systems industrial, biomass energy systems, steam turbine electric generators, packaged power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 1633 Eustis Street, St Paul, Minnesota USA 55108-1219
- Telephone: 651-645-0451
- Web Site: http://www.corvalgroup.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Corval Energy Solutions
We at D & R Energy Services are committed to serving our customers by offering only the best in Solar, Solar Thermal, Wind, Hydroelectric, Biogas and Biomass equipment and services. All of our products carry the best warranty coverage and all our installation is done by professional licensed installers. Site analysis and site surveys are always free within Michigan. Customers receive unsurpassed attention from our staff to make your Renewable Energy system what you envision. This attention to detail is what sets us apart from most other Renewable Energy companies. We will also explain in detail any and all tax credits and incentives that are available to you.
- Business type: A Renewable Energy Systems Developer and Integrator
- Product types: Solar electric power systems, Solar Thermal heating systems, Wind power systems, Biogas to Energy systems, Biomass energy systems, Gas Turbine Co-generation systems, Hydroelectric energy systems, fluorescent lighting, LED lighting, Energy analysis, Sales and Service, Installation.
- Service types: Consulting, Installation, Construction, Engineering, site survey and assessment services, Contractor Services
- Address: P. O. Box 1013, Brighton, Michigan USA 48116
- Telephone: 810-229-2390
- FAX: 810-229-2390
- Web Site: http://www.drenergyservices.com
- E-mail: Send Email to D & R Energy Services, Inc
- Product types: air cooling systems, air heating systems, biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, packaged power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, architectural design services, contractor services
- Address: 28054 Center Oaks Court, Wixom, Michigan USA 48393
- Telephone: 248-374-8910
- FAX: 248-374-8906
- Web Site: http://www.lipten.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Lipten Company
Macdonald Architecture & Technology
- Business type: architectural design services
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, alternative home and building construction materials, biomass energy systems, earth sheltered homes and buildings.
- Service types: project design, project management, and construction supervision
- Address: PO Box 111, Elkwood, Virginia USA 22718
- Telephone: 540 349 5004
A project development company with operations in the America's and the European Union providing "turn-key systems, "inside-the-fence" energy islands and renewable energy generation facilities to create "green" power for a cleaner future! Renewable Power's business model is to build, own and operate or build, operate and transfer Waste-to-Energy (WTE) and Biomass-to-Energy (BTE) facilities for host customers (Energy Islands) or local municipalities. We utilize gasification technology to convert waste and/or biomass as fuels to generate clean energy. The renewable energy facilities are regionally located where there are long term supplies of waste fuel and a need for thermal and/or electrical energy. We work under long term contract with our ...
- Business type: Renewable Project Development - Turn Key Energy Islands - Small Renewable Energy from Waste Facilities . 25MW-50MW
- Product types: Biomass Energy Systems, Co-generation Systems, Waste to Energy Systems, Turn-key systems, Build, Own and Operate Renewable Energy Generation Facilities, Inside the Fence Energy Islands, Distributed Renewable Energy Generation facilities, Gasification Technology.
- Service types: Turn-Key Renewable Energy Generation Facilities - . 25MW - 50 MW, O&M Services, Consulting, Design, Installation, Construction, Project Development Services, Site Survey and Assessment Services
- Address: 88 Inverness Circle East, Suite N-108, Englewood, Colorado USA 80112
- Telephone: 303-800-5343
- FAX: 713-937-0953
- Web Site: http://www.renew-power.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Power Holdings Incorporated
Through innovative design and a steadfast commitment to our clients, Timmons Group headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, is a leader in civil engineering, GIS and Geospatial technology services, surveying, planning, construction management, landscape architecture and environmental services. By understanding your vision and bringing it into focus, we solidify our position as the firm of choice in all the markets we serve. Timmons Group: Your vision achieved through ours.
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), biomass energy systems, water storage tanks.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 1001 Boulders Parkway, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia USA 23225
- Telephone: 804. 200. 6446
- FAX: 804. 560. 1648
- Web Site: http://www.timmons.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Timmons Group
"Energy Choices for Your Future" is the TEG motto and is our commitment to providing solutions that offer the greatest energy flexibility to each customer.
- Business type: Energy Resource Development
- Product types: Energy Strategies and/or Systems designed to maximixe customer benefits by leveraging their unique opportunities. TEG specializes in biomass (Solar Energy-Stored Naturally ) solutions that include established relationships with: 1) TEG has organized Mobile Green Fuels, LLC to market and build mobile biodiesel production facilities as part of the TEG relationship with the developers of the revolutionary Mcgyan biodiesel process, McNeff Research Consultants, Inc. of Anoka, MN. 2) Whole Tree Energy technology developed by Energy Performance Systems, Inc., Rogers, MN. Additional information about TEG and its offerings is available at its website. .
- Service types: Energy Project development services
- Address: PO Box 8227, St. Paul, Minnesota USA 55108-1610
- Telephone: (952) 471-7571
- FAX: (952) 471-7060
- Web Site: http://www.tenergygroup.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Triangle Energy Group (TEG)
White Construction Incorporated
- Product types: wind turbines (large), gas turbine electric generators, biomass energy systems, steam turbine electric generators, wind power plants, fuel powered electric generators, Ethanol Production Facilities, Oil Refineries, Pharmaceutical Plant Construction.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 11993 South State Road 63, Clinton, Indiana USA 47842
- Telephone: 1-800-355-9401
- FAX: (765)832-2075
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News