Renewable Energy Businesses in Washington DC by Business Name Page 2
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Econergy International Corporation - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Network (EREN) - Fuel Cells 2000 - MetroSolarMatics, Inc. - Nadan Energy, LLC - Renewable Energy Policy Project (REPP) - Solar Solutions, LLC - The Solar Foundation - Ecostructure - Environmental & Energy Study Institute - Pulsifer Energy -
Econergy is an integrated energy services company with offices in the United States, Mexico, Brazil and London, and a representative office in Argentina. Econergy s activities encompass consulting in the areas of clean energy and carbon emissions management, carbon brokerage, fund management and investment in clean energy assets in Latin America.
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, solar water heating systems, Alternative Energy Financing and Specialized Fund Design; Carbon Credits; development and investment of clean energy projects.
- Address: 1925 K Street NW, Suite 230, Washington, Washington DC USA 20006
- Telephone: 202-822-4980
- FAX: 202-822-4986
- Web Site: http://www.econergy.com
- Business type: organization
- Product types: renewable energy information.
- Address: Washington, District of Columbia USA
- Web Site: http://www.eren.doe.gov/
Fuel Cells 2000 is an activity of the Breakthrough Technologies Institute (BTI), a non-profit [501(c)(3)] educational organization formed to promote the development and early commercialization of fuel cells and related pollution-free, efficient energy generation, storage and utilization technologies and fuels.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: fuel cell batteries.
- Service types: education and training services
- Address: 1625 K Street NW Suite 725, Washington, Washington DC USA 20006
- Telephone: 202-785-4222
- FAX: 202-785-4313
- Web Site: http://www.fuelcells.org
MetroSolarmatics is a US-based, clean energy solutions company, specializing in portable, solar and wind powered generators, lighting systems and DC appliances that are affordable, easy to install, require little to no maintenance, and are very simple to use. All our products allow you to use the sun anywhere you are.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer, distributor
- Product types: portable power systems, wind energy systems (small), DC powered appliances, solar lighting systems, solar street lighting, wind turbines (small) horizontal axis, Solar chargers, radios, security lights, flashlights and spotlights.
- Address: P. O. Box 75692, Washington, Washington DC USA 20013
- Telephone: 443-912-7182
- Web Site: http://www.metrosolarmatics.com
- E-mail: Send Email to MetroSolarMatics, Inc.
Nadan Energy, LLC is an energy development company that anlayzes, designs, finances, constructs, and operates small electrical energy generation plants (micro-generation). Nadanâ s unique value proposition is to create value in three ways:1. Lower and stabilize the cost of electrical energy2. Increase the value of the improved property3. Create public goodwill through green energy identity
- Product types: energy efficient homes and buildings, solar electric power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 1355 Lawrence Street NE, Washington, Washington DC USA 20017
- Telephone: 202 470 6850 X801
- FAX: 202 470 6850 X801
- Web Site: http://www.nadanenergy.com
The Renewable Energy Policy Project was launched in August 1995with the support and advice of the renewable energy community. Since itsinception, REPP has investigated the relationship between policy, marketsand public demand in accelerating the deployment of renewable energytechnologies, which include biomass, hydropower, geothermal, photovoltaic,solar thermal, wind and renewable hydrogen. In 1999, REPP and the Center forRenewable Energy and Sustainable Technology (CREST) merged. The combinedorganization (named REPP-CREST) boasts a strong platform for disseminationof data regarding sustainability. REPP-CREST's web site, the award-winningportal on sustainable energy, provides access to a broad range of topics:innovative public policy reports generated by REPP, interactive media,renewable energy success stories and informative on-line discussion groups.The partnership between REPP and CREST offers government, corporate,academic, and non-profit decision makers, as well as consumers, timelyanalysis, suggests dynamic strategies, and enrolls new partners forrenewable energy and sustainable development.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, publisher, consulting
- Product types: policy, research, outreach.
- Address: 1612 K Street, NW Suite # 202 , Washington, Washington DC USA 20006
- Telephone: 202-293-2898
- FAX: 202-293-5857
- Web Site: http://www.repp.org
- Product types: solar electric power systems, photovoltaic modules, inverters.
- Address: 4700 14th Street NW, Washington, Washington DC USA 20011
- Telephone: +1 202 4485199
- FAX: +1 202 5252316
- Web Site: solarsolutionllc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar Solutions, LLC
The Solar Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that focuses on national solar research and education that promotes the widespread adoption of solar energy, our cleanest, greatest and most available energy source. The Solar Foundation was founded in 1977 under the name Solar Energy Research and Education Foundation and is based in Washington, DC. Our research and education efforts are on the front-line, driving the solar market and helping people recognize the value of solar as a clean energy source that promotes energy independence and security.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Address: 575 7th Street NW Suite 400, Washington, Washington DC USA 20004
- Telephone: 202-469-3750
- FAX: 202-682-0559
- Web Site: http://www.thesolarfoundation.org
- E-mail: Send Email to The Solar Foundation
- Address: 607 E Street SE, Washington, Washington DC USA 20003
- Telephone: 202-544-6562
Environmental & Energy Study Institute
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Address: 122 C St. NW, Suite 630, Washington, Washington DC USA 20001
- Telephone: 202-628-1400
- E-mail: Send Email to Environmental & Energy Study Institute
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer
- Product types: wind turbines (small), wind energy system components (small).
- Address: washington, Colorado USA 20194
- Telephone: 202-390-2007
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News