Renewable Energy Retail Businesses in Fiji
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Manufacturer of waterproof, high quality, low current draw, 12 volt and 24 volt LED light assemblies for marine(both powerboat and sailboat), R/V, and off-grid home usage. Bebi Lighting Products are designed from the bottom up to work in a harsh, off-grid power environment. We use a linear current regulator, which provides adequate light while protecting the LEDÕs as battery voltages fluctuate. Custom lighting is available. A full replacement warranty is offered on all our products. Please visit our website for further information about us and our products.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, exporter
- Product types: DC lighting, LED lighting, solar outdoor lighting systems.
- Address: P. O. BOX 814, Main street, Savusavu, Vanua Levu Fiji Islands 00000
- Telephone: 679-885-3031
- FAX: 679-885-3031
- Web Site: http://www.bebi-electronics.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Bebi Electronics, LTD
Clay Energy has been providing renewable energy power solutions for over 14 years in the Pacific. Specialising in robust and proven renewable energy remote and grid connected power systems from small solar lighting to large communications, grid connect and island grid systems. Recent systems included the 228kW Turtle Is solar hybrid system and large commercial solar grid connect systems.
- Business type: system integrator, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: Grid connected solar, telecommunications power systems, island grids, remote home power systems, PV modules, wind turbines, controllers, batteries deep cycle, DC to AC power inverters, solar water pumping systems, chargers, DCDC converters, lighting and energy efficient refrigeration. .
- Service types: design, installation, engineering & maintenance
- Address: Lot 13 Carpenters St, Raiwai, Suva, - Fiji Islands -
- Telephone: 679-3363880
- FAX: 679-3363882
- Web Site: http://www.clayenergy.com.fj
- E-mail: Send Email to Clay Energy
eco-Kinetics was founded on the principles of engineering excellence and a passion for environmentally sustainable energy. Our experienced engineering team is dedicated to providing clean, renewable energy solutions for the enterprise (utilities), commercial and domestic energy markets that offer measurable cost-benefit advantages. Through a combination of highly experienced in-house engineering resources and state-of-the-art equipment supply partnerships, eco-Kinetics can deliver a variety of sustainable energy solutions tailored to individual requirements.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 74 Mcgregor Rd, Suva, Fiji (679)
- Telephone: 3100601
- FAX: 3100604
- Web Site: http://www.eco-kinetics.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to eco-Kinetics
EPC International Pty Ltd. was incorporated in February 1999 in Melbourne, Australia as a Private Limited Company having its operations in Level 1, 3 Hamilton Place, Mount Waverley, Victoria 3149. The formation of EPCI was the brainchild of Vijay Zutshi who has had over 30 years of electrical engineering experience in the Transmission and Distribution fields while attached to Siemens, Australia. His vision into making EPCI a niche client Ð based service provider, targeting the Australian electrical utilities, came into reality when EPCI celebrated its 10th anniversary in 2009. Today, EPCI stands out proudly as one of the ISO 9001 certified companies and is progressing even stronger with experienced and qualified staff who not only cater for...
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer, distributor, electric utility
- Product types: batteries industrial, biomass energy system components, generators diesel, hybrid power systems, hydroelectric turbines (large), photovoltaic modules, lights, wind turbines, hydro, bio power plant, solar power plant, wind farm, hydrogen, deep cycle batteries.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 5, Nagaga Place, Tavakubu, Lautoka, Fiji Islands
- Telephone: 6662579
- Web Site: http://www.epci.com.au
- E-mail: Send Email to Engineer Procure Construct International
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer, distributor
- Product types: Distributors of solar power solutions, SOlar modules from solarworld, suntech, tianwei, topraysolar, sharps. . . . inverters- SMA invertersr, power one, master volt. . . . Solar power kits, solar standalone systems.
- Service types: engineering
- Address: Office 1, Anita Jewellers Bldg, Ganga Singh Street, Ba, Fiji Islands
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News