Battery Testing Equipment Consulting Businesses in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
D&V Electronics of Toronto, Canada designs and manufactures automotive test systems for endurance, laboratory and end-of-line production testing. Accuracy, flexibility and sustainability are the core of each of D&V's new generation of products. Since its inception in 1997 supplying electrical/mechanical testing systems to the alternator and starter remanufacturing industry, D&V Electronics has grown its product line into numerous electric powertrain testing and component testing systems which are focused on supporting worldwide automotive technology leaders looking for advancing their Hybrid/Electric Vehicle initiatives. D&V Electronics' highly experienced engineers; researchers as well as unparalleled regional service providers, support te...
- Business type: Manufacturer, Developer, Researcher
- Product types: D&V Electronics' provides through its EPT Series of testers as well as the BST Series system, full testing capabilities for e-motor inverter and battery testing. Each series has been designed to support and enhance the capabilities for various applications such as development, validation and end of line processes. D&V has been supporting Electric a....
- Service types: Design, Engineering, Research Services
- Address: 130 Zenway Boulevard, Woodbridge, Ontario Canada L4H 2Y7
- Telephone: 905-264-7646
- FAX: 905-264-0502
- Web Site: http://www.dvelectronics.com
- E-mail: Send Email to D&V Electronics Ltd.
Energy Storage Instruments is a leading designer and manufacturer of single and multi-channel battery testing, charging and formation systems for secondary rechargeable batteries. Systems include Windows application software, USB communications, micro-controllers, and power electronics ranging from 10 Watts to 10k Watts or higher.
- Business type: Manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: Battery chargers, analyzers and test equipment, cell formation chargers, custom testing and charging equipment development. .
- Service types: Research and development, engineering design, product development
- Address: 120 Old Carriage Drive, Unit 101, Kitchener, Ontario Canada N2P 1Z4
- Telephone: 519-896-5214
- FAX: 519-896-1126
- Web Site: http://www.esi-technology.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Energy Storage Instruments
Enerize Corporation is an emerging technology company founded by renewable energy industry veterans. The Company develops and markets proprietary quality assurance equipment for real time applications in the manufacture of the renewable energy devices. Enerize Corp. also develops advanced designs and high performance, low cost materials used in solar cells, lithium-ion batteries, fuel cells and supercapacitors. The Enerize Corp. management team is comprised of executives and board members with decades of expertise in the renewable energy technology and business development. The company intellectual property includes more than twenty US and international patents and patent applications in areas critical to the advancement of the renewable en...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: batteries rechargeable, battery testing equipment, fuel cells proton exchange membrane (PEM), meters and measuring equipment, photovoltaic cell testing equipment, photovoltaic cells, nondestructive quality control methods and equipment, lithium and lithium-ion batteries, lithium manganese dioxide batteries, lithium polymer batteries, solar cell des....
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, research services
- Address: 4956 Rothschild Drive, Coral Springs, Florida USA 33067
- Telephone: 954-600-6536
- FAX: 954-752-7314
- Web Site: http://www.enerize.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Enerize Corporation
Modern Battery Solutions is the leading supplier of industry approved golf cart battery reconditioning sservices and supplies. Modern Battery Solutions prepares and trains technicians to effectively utilize our industry apporved and accepted battery reconditioning process for the golf industry. The only patented low frequency high amperage pulse technology is built into the reconditioning equipment we use in our own battery reconditioning services. This technology was designed for, and is currently in use by the US Military and the Department of Defense all around the world. Modern Battery Solutions LLC developed a unique proprietary process for quickly identifying reconditionable batteries which essentially removes the guess work from the ...
- Business type: Golf Cart Services & Supplies
- Product types: Golf Car Battery Reconditioning Services for Golf Courses, Battery Sales, Golf Cart Maintenance Services.
- Service types: Golf Cart Battery Reconditioning Services, Golf Cart Battery Sales
- Address: Westminster, California USA 92683
- Telephone: 714-248-9288
- Web Site: http://www.modernbatterysolutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Modern Battery Solutions LLC,
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News