Renewable Energy Research and Development Businesses in Syria
PTC offer products of the biggest international companies in their field, the leaders worldwide in their respective fields. Generally our company offers the following list of products and services:1- Consultancy, studies and pre sales services: We are at your service to study your actual problems and offer the suitable and technical solution so we help you taking the right technical & financial decision. 2- Supply, installation and commissioning of all electronic power equipment3- After sales services: including Support, repair and servicing items/systems sold by our company during and post warrantee period through yearly service contracts to ensure the safe and continuity of operation of your protected investment. Also, and as an added val...
- Business type: wholesale supplier, importer, distributor
- Product types: uninterruptible power supplies UPS, backup power systems, batteries lead acid sealed, batteries VRLA, DC to AC power inverters sine wave, batteries telecommunication, Rectifiers, NI/CD batteries.
- Service types: consulting, installation, research services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 4, Zaki Al Arsouzi st. - Mazra'a, Damascus, Syria
- Telephone: +963 11 4420031
- FAX: +963 11 4420035
- Web Site: http://www.powertechcenter.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Power Technology Center
BAHLOUL GROUP Ges. m. b. H
Manufacturer of Electric Vehicles (EV) and Non - Rechargable EV
- Business type: Manufacturer and Exporter for EV and Non - Rechargable EV - Private Jet
- Product types: Non Rechargable Electric Vehicles and electric vehicles - Private Jet.
- Service types: design, engineering, Airlines Projects
- Address: Mazzeh-West Villas, Damascus, Syria 1070
- Telephone: 00963 933 233 083
- FAX: 009631 1 3913494
- E-mail: Send Email to BAHLOUL GROUP Ges. m. b. H
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News