Biomass Energy Trade Associations in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
USREA is a volunteer renewable energy advocacy organization. We are made up of members just like you from across the USA. We rely on input, news and perspective from our members and partner companies to help spread the word about technologies that are revolutionary, and have the potential to change the way we power our future. We seek participation from schools, renewable companies, researchers and R. E. enthusiasts to assist with content and perspective, so we can share with others. We can only get better with your participation, so we look to our members to make this a great site. Do you belong?
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind turbines (small), backup power systems, biomass energy systems, electric cars, alternative home and building construction materials hydro, biomass.
- Service types: research services
- Address: 6697 Lakeshore Road, Lexington, Michigan USA 48450
- Telephone: 810-359-2250
- FAX: 810-359-2250
- Web Site: http://www.usrea.org
- E-mail: Send Email to US Renewable Energy Association
The Green Cape Initiative is a Sector Development Agency established by the Western Cape Provincial government and The City of Cape Town. The Green Cape Initiative was established to unlock the manufacturing and employment potential in the Green Economy in the Western Cape. We assist in ensuring that the barriers to the growth of the green economy in the Western Cape are minimized and that the Western Cape is the investment destination of choice for businesses involved in the African Green Economy.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research institution, government organization
- Product types: investment and financial services, energy efficient lighting, biomass energy biofuel, waste to energy systems, energy efficient homes and buildings.
- Address: 44A Bloem Street, Cape Town, Western cape South Africa 8000
- Telephone: +(2721) 811. 0250
- Web Site: http://www.green-cape.co.za
- E-mail: Send Email to Green Cape
The Landfill Gas Association is one of the UK's seven renewable energy trade associations. It represents the interests of those involved in the utilisation of landfill gas. Landfill gas contains methane, produced by the anaerobic decomposition of organic matter in landfill sites. Its major use is for electricity generation, although other direct uses include CHP applications, kiln firing and vehicle fuel. Its members comprise specialist development companies, waste management companies, consultants and a range of associated equipment and service providers. Amongst the range of services provided to members, the association runs a detailed and comprehensive training course on landfill gas management and utilisation. The course is run in conjunction with the Institution of Diesel and Gas Turbine Engineers.
- Business type: trade association
- Product types: biomass energy, waste to gas.
- Address: 22 Queen Street, Mayfair, London, United Kingdom W1X 7PJ
- Telephone: +44 (0) 171 629 2668
- FAX: +44 (0) 171 408 1216
- Web Site: http://www.biogas.org.uk
In addition to educational activities, we partner with other non-profit groups in the state to support new policies encouraging renewable energy development. We also work with policy makers, government agencies, and individuals to implement renewable energy programs. Our members are playing a major role in making South Dakota a better place to live and work.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association, research institution, government organization, publisher, electric utility
- Service types: education and training services, architectural design services, certification services
- Address: Post Office Box 491, Pierre, South Dakota USA 57501
- Telephone: 1 605 2951221
- Web Site: https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Dakota-Renewable-Energy-Association/1417672908540886?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
- E-mail: Send Email to South Dakota Renewable Energy Association
An association of biofuels researchers, companies, and advocates that promotes education and research on renewable biomass energy and waste-to-energy systems.
- Business type: nonprofit, membership association
- Product types: Position papers, statements, and news releases, information on biomass energy and fuels, public meetings and conferences, educational and training materials, presentation of annual recommendations for the federal funding of biomass energy and fuel research, testimony before governmental bodies, worldwide website .
- Service types: Research, education, analysis, assessment , publication, and promotion of clean, sustainable biomass energy and fuel systems for the public good
- Address: 1116 E Street, SE, Washington, Washington DC USA 20003
- Telephone: (847) 381-6320, (800) 247-1755
- FAX: (847) 382-5595
- Web Site: http://www.bera1.org
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News