Fuel Cell System Component Publicly Traded Companies in the United States
Located in a modern 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Wallingford, CT, Proton Energy Systems, Inc. (PROTON) is dedicated to the manufacture of cost effective Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) hydrogen products using state-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Stock Symbol: Nasdaq : PRTN
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: fuel cell systems, fuel cell system components, hydrogen generators, hydrogen refuelers.
- Service types: research services
- Address: 10 Technology Drive, Wallingford, Connecticut USA 06492
- Telephone: 203.678.2000
- FAX: 203.949.8016
- Web Site: http://www.protonenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Proton Energy Systems, Inc.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News