Renewable Energy Research Institutions in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
US Renewable Energy Association - National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) - Florida Solar Energy Center - Institute of Energy Conversion - Fashion 71 - Biomass Energy Research Association (BERA) - Global Market Consultants, Inc. - International Lead Zinc Research Organization, Inc. - Sandia National Laboratories Photovoltaic Program - Schatz Energy Research Center (SERC) - The Solar Foundation - Earth Wind And Solar Energy, LLC. - Renewables Research and Policy Institute -
USREA is a volunteer renewable energy advocacy organization. We are made up of members just like you from across the USA. We rely on input, news and perspective from our members and partner companies to help spread the word about technologies that are revolutionary, and have the potential to change the way we power our future. We seek participation from schools, renewable companies, researchers and R. E. enthusiasts to assist with content and perspective, so we can share with others. We can only get better with your participation, so we look to our members to make this a great site. Do you belong?
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind turbines (small), backup power systems, biomass energy systems, electric cars, alternative home and building construction materials hydro, biomass.
- Service types: research services
- Address: 6697 Lakeshore Road, Lexington, Michigan USA 48450
- Telephone: 810-359-2250
- FAX: 810-359-2250
- Web Site: http://www.usrea.org
- E-mail: Send Email to US Renewable Energy Association
As the nation's leading center for renewable energy research, NREL is developing new energy technologies to benefit both the environment and the economy.
- Business type: government research laboratory
- Product types: renewable energy information.
- Service types: research
- Address: 1617 Cole Blvd., Golden, Colorado USA 80401
- Telephone: 303-275-3000
- Web Site: http://www.nrel.gov
- Business type: trade association, research institution
- Product types: energy efficient homes and buildings, solar water heating systems, photovoltaic systems, solar water pumping systems.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, education and training services, research services
- Address: 1679 Clearlake Road, Cocoa, Florida USA 32922
- Telephone: 321-638-1004
- FAX: 321-638-1010
- Web Site: http://www.fsec.ucf.edu
A multidisciplinary laboratory devoted to research and development of thin-film photovoltaic cells.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research organization
- Product types: thin-film solar photovoltaic cells (PV cells).
- Service types: research and development, consulting
- Address: University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware USA 19716
- Telephone: (302) 831-6200
- FAX: (302) 831-6226
- Web Site: http://www.udel.edu/iec/index.html
- E-mail: Send Email to Institute of Energy Conversion
Fashion 71 is a wholesaler for Eco-friendly products for home appliance and wearing, We sell solar material jacket and wind power shoes.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, publisher, distributor, electric utility, mutual fund, exchange traded fund
- Product types: appliances, wood burning stoves and furnaces, biomass energy biofuel ethanol, dishwashers.
- Service types: consulting, design, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment service, financial services, architectural design services, contractor services, maintenan...
- Address: 56 Madison St, New York, New York USA 10038
- Telephone: (952) 891-5765
- Web Site: http://www.fashion71.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Fashion 71
An association of biofuels researchers, companies, and advocates that promotes education and research on renewable biomass energy and waste-to-energy systems.
- Business type: nonprofit, membership association
- Product types: Position papers, statements, and news releases, information on biomass energy and fuels, public meetings and conferences, educational and training materials, presentation of annual recommendations for the federal funding of biomass energy and fuel research, testimony before governmental bodies, worldwide website .
- Service types: Research, education, analysis, assessment , publication, and promotion of clean, sustainable biomass energy and fuel systems for the public good
- Address: 1116 E Street, SE, Washington, Washington DC USA 20003
- Telephone: (847) 381-6320, (800) 247-1755
- FAX: (847) 382-5595
- Web Site: http://www.bera1.org
Global Market Consultants, Inc. is an exceptional research and consultancy firm serving a number of markets and industries throughout the world. Our industry expertise provides guidance and understanding of technological trends and the dynamics of ever changing markets. Through in-depth strategic analysis we help our clients to maximize the value proposition. Our consultancy services enable our clients to make decisions regarding strategy, marketing and technology. We strive to create a positive societal impact by providing exemplary market research and consultancy that focuses on our core strengths: green building, energy efficiency and renewable energy. Our success is measured by the diversity of our corporate, government and non-profit c...
- Product types: photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment, photovoltaic cells, photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, solar water heating components, CSP.
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 25400 US 19 North, Suite 154, Clearwater, Florida USA 33763
- Telephone: 727-239-7609
- FAX: 727-216-3200
- Web Site: http://www.gmarketc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Global Market Consultants, Inc.
The International Lead Zinc Research Organization, Inc. was formed in 1958 as a non-profit research foundation for the purpose of conducting research on behalf of the international community of lead and zinc miners and smelters. Since that time, ILZRO's membership has grown to include significant numbers of end-users of these metals from among the steel, automotive, die casting, battery, galvanizing and other industries. ILZRO's R&D portfolio for 1999-2000 covers most major areas of lead and zinc consumption, as well as significant work in the areas of the environment and human health. The results of ILZRO R&D efforts are communicated through a variety of forums, including research reports, technical seminars, expert consulting, internet sites and printed publications.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research institution
- Product types: lead acid batteries.
- Address: P.O. Box 12036, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina USA 27709
- Telephone: 919-361-4647
- FAX: 919-361-1957
- Web Site: http://www.ilzro.org
- E-mail: Send Email to International Lead Zinc Research Organization, Inc.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, government organization, research organization
- Product types: photovoltaic cells (PV cells, solar cells), photovoltaic modules (PV modules, solar panels).
- Service types: research and development
- Address: USA
- Web Site: http://www.sandia.gov/pv
The Schatz Energy Research Center has over twenty-five years of experience working in the areas of renewable energy, energy efficiency and hydrogen energy systems. SERC's mission is to promote clean and renewable energy. SERC works primarily on research and development, technology demonstration, project development, energy systems analysis, and education and training. In addition, SERC performs feasibility studies, resource assessments, and energy planning studies.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research institution
- Product types: fuel cell test stands, fuel cells, hydrogen fueling stations, solar hydrogen power systems, renewable energy consulting services, feasibility studies, renewable energy curriculum, alternative vehicle modeling, biomass gasification and torrefaction system analysis, off-grid lighting quality assurance testing.
- Service types: education, design, training and consulting services
- Address: Humboldt State University, Arcata, California USA 95521
- Telephone: 707-826-4345
- FAX: 707-826-4347
- Web Site: http://www.schatzlab.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Schatz Energy Research Center (SERC)
The Solar Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that focuses on national solar research and education that promotes the widespread adoption of solar energy, our cleanest, greatest and most available energy source. The Solar Foundation was founded in 1977 under the name Solar Energy Research and Education Foundation and is based in Washington, DC. Our research and education efforts are on the front-line, driving the solar market and helping people recognize the value of solar as a clean energy source that promotes energy independence and security.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Address: 575 7th Street NW Suite 400, Washington, Washington DC USA 20004
- Telephone: 202-469-3750
- FAX: 202-682-0559
- Web Site: http://www.thesolarfoundation.org
- E-mail: Send Email to The Solar Foundation
Earth Wind And Solar Energy, LLC.
- Product types: solar panel mounting systems roof mount, solar water heating systems, DC to AC power inverters, wind turbines (small) vertical axis, geothermal energy systems, solar lighting systems.
- Service types: design, installation, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 2350 W Grand Ave, Chicago, Illinois USA 60612
- Telephone: 312-243-9933
Renewables Research and Policy Institute
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter, importer
- Product types: photovoltaic module components, publications, photovoltaic module manufacturing equipment inspection equipment.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services
- Address: 1828 Marshall St. NE, Suite11, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55418-4280
- Telephone: 612 928 5676
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News