Cogeneration System Component Construction Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Adsorption Chiller - CFAS Enterprises Inc - Delve Energy Group LLC - Energy Dynamics, LLC - eTurbines, Inc. - Georgia Adobe - Outotec Energy Products (formerly Energy Products of Idaho - EPI) - Steam Turbine Generators, LLC -
ADSORPTION CHILLER. Doubts regarding absorption chillers? Now, efficient energy conservation utilizing a waste heat driven ADsorption Chiller is attainable, which can replace an absorption chiller. It has tremendous flexibility, controlling down to "0%" load, without three-way control valves. It can produce chilled water temperatures down to 37o.4F. It can use variable hot water flows and temperatures ranging from 194 to as low as 122oF. Cooling water temperatures do not require controlling. It can be ran 24/7 year around with negligible maintenance and is available with a 15 year limited warranty. HIJC USA introduces new low temperature chiller down to 23F. WEB Site http://www.adsorptionchiller.com
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: air cooling system components, biomass energy system components, cogeneration system components, energy efficient homes and buildings, fuel cell system components, geothermal energy system components, Solar cooling component.
- Address: P.O. BOX 820307, Houston, Texas USA 77282-0307
- Telephone: 281-404-5471
- FAX: 281-754-4383
- Web Site: http://www.adsorptionchiller.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Adsorption Chiller
CFAS Enterprises Is The Global Market Place For The Procurement Of All Major Manufacturers, New, Used And Refurbished Aftermarket Industrial Generators. Supply Includes New Land Based And Mobile GE LM2500, P&W FT-8 And Rolls Royce RB211 Gas Turbine Packages And 2Mw-20Mw Diesel And HFO Reciprocating Generators. Over 1000 Gensets And Powerplants Regularly Available. Download Complete Scopes Of Supply Directly From Our Inventory Webpage.
- Business type: Aftermarket Utility Grade Electric Power Generating Equipment Brokerage
- Product types: Industrial Grade Land Based and Mobile Gas Turbine Generators and Diesel, Gas and HFO Reciprocating Electric Generators Supplier. .
- Service types: Utility Equipment Brokerage
- Address: Belize City, Belize * Paris, France * New York, New York USA
- Web Site: http://cfaspower.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to CFAS Enterprises Inc
Delve Energy is comprised of a team of diverse professionals experienced in all aspects of power generation. We are focused on your success from the initial conceptual design through construction, commissioning, start-up, operations and maintenance of power facilities. We have extensive experience providing services to companies desiring conventional, renewable, or cogeneration power plants. We focus on significant energy cost reduction and provide results for power/energy projects. We can locate and/or negotiate power project deals for buyers or sellers. Through our associates and affiliations, we are able to provide all energy-related services, including energy advisory services to the power, oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, pulp and...
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, cogeneration system components, geothermal energy systems, packaged power systems, wind power plants, Steam Turbine Generators, Surplus Power Equipment, Owner's Engineer, Wind Power Plants, Project Management, O&M, Due Diligence, Gas Turbine Combined Cycles, Steam Systems, Boilers, Controls, Training, P....
- Address: 855 Foxberry Farms Road, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55340
- Telephone: (763) 478-3580
- FAX: (763) 478-2430
- Web Site: http://www.delveenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Delve Energy Group LLC
- Product types: cogeneration systems, cogeneration system components, fuel cell systems, gas turbine electric generators, heat exchangers, packaged power systems.
- Address: 139 Chewonki Road, Wiscasset, Maine USA 04579
- Telephone: 207-882-8120
- FAX: 207-882-8296
- Web Site: http://www.energydynamics.biz
- E-mail: Send Email to Energy Dynamics, LLC
World's largest on-line database of turbomachinery, related parts and services for the Power Generation Industry.
- Business type: service
- Product types: cogeneration system components, gas turbine electric generators, large hydroelectric turbines (> 50 kW), hydro energy system components (small), steam turbine electric generators, fuel powered electric generators.
- Address: 3030 Greens Road, Houston, Texas USA 77032
- Telephone: (281) 442-2700
- FAX: (281) 590-2233
- Web Site: http://eturbines.com
- E-mail: Send Email to eTurbines, Inc.
Were Rogue Eco-Architects & Builders of Ultra-Green Independent, Off Grid, Carbon -0-, Totally Self Sustainable Homes &/or Commercial Buildings, Were Green Industry Consultants & Educators, Builders & designers of Alcohol Fuel Energy Systems. From Rammed Earth & Up To 80% Local &/or Recycled Materials We build Structures that heat & cool themselves capture rainfall and snow melt, grow food inside and handle all their waste water on site. We Also Custom Build And Install, All The Required Equipment For Our Structures.
- Business type: Multinational, Green Design & Build Company
- Product types: Georgia Adobe, Modern Earth Sheltered, Rammed Earth, Passively Solar & Defensible, Off Grid Structures, & Alternative Energy Systems.
- Service types: Designers, Builders, Educators, of Rammed Earth Carbon -0- Self-Sustainable off-grid Structures.
- Address: Georgia USA
- Telephone: 706-363-6453
- Web Site: http://www.georgiaadobe.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Georgia Adobe
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, biomass energy system components, biomass energy boilers, cogeneration system components.
- Service types: design, installation, construction, engineering, research services
- Address: 3568 W Industrial Loop, Coeur d Alene, Idaho USA 83815-6016
- Telephone: 208-765-1611
- FAX: 208-765-0503
- Web Site: www.energyproducts.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Outotec Energy Products (formerly Energy Products of Idaho - EPI)
Steam Turbine Generators, LLC (STG) is a relatively new packaging entity devoted exclusively to packaging steam turbine generators up to 15mw. Although new in name, we are staffed and supported by industry experts, whose entire careers, some of which span 4 and 5 decades, have been devoted to the turbomachinery industry. Our goal is to provide a quality product at very competative prices. Call us to discuss your energy project.
- Business type: wholesale supplier
- Product types: steam turbine electric generators, biomass energy system components, cogeneration system components, combined heat and power systems industrial, packaged power systems, waste heat recovery systems, waste to energy project components.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 550 Fairway Drive, Woodstock, Georgia USA 30189
- Telephone: 678-916-1500
- FAX: 678-919-7590
- Web Site: http://www.stgsets.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Steam Turbine Generators, LLC
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News