Ocean Energy System Consulting Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Gulfstream Technologies - Marine Innovation & Technology - Offshore Islands Limited - Float Incorporated - Industrial Electrical Engineers, Inc. - OCEES International, Inc. - Powertrain Engineers - Woodlot Alternatives, Inc. Environmental Consultants -
Gulfstream Technologies is a sub-surface technology company that is developing units to operate in fresh water applications, such as rivers, by utilizing the current to produce renewable energy.
- Business type: Renewable Energy Company
- Product types: Subsurface technology units that operate in one directional currents, rivers and streams..
- Service types: Subsurface Technology Applications
- Address: 301 E. Main Street, Olney, Texas USA 76374
- Telephone: 940-564-5682
- FAX: 940-564-5609
- Web Site: http://gulfstreamtechnologies.com
Marine Innovation & Technology comprises a team of dedicated professionals with high level of expertise in marine and offshore engineering, who strongly believe that technology is the key to balancing economic targets, enhanced safety for personnel, and respect of the environment. MI&T partners hold advanced degrees in the field of Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering and have individually at least 10 years of experience in the offshore business.
- Product types: marine power systems, hydroelectric turbines (large), ocean energy systems.
- Address: 2610 Marin Ave, Berkeley, California USA 94708
- Telephone: 510 717 2955
- Web Site: http://www.minifloat.com
Ocean Power Farms collect and convert ocean currents, waves and winds into huge electric power for offshore and onshore users. These systems offer the lowest cost and most reliable way to collect, convert and deliver ocean energy into usable electric power. These systems use proven offshore oil platform technology used by the oil industry for over 60 years and proven and tested ocean generator technology.
- Business type: Ocean Power Generation
- Product types: Ocean Power Farms generating massive power from ocean waves, winds and currents as these forces approach the farm from all directions. Conical current generators turn automatically into the direction of the current collecting current like a wind sock collects wind. Both the horizontal wave generator cylinders that ride the wave surface and the current generators that are below the water's surface create no significant visual pollution. Wind turbines are mounted on power collection and transformer platforms..
- Service types: Ocean Current, Wind and Wave Power Generation
- Address: 1234 Marconi St., Houston, Texas USA 77019
- Telephone: 713-526-4963
- FAX: 713-526-4963
- Web Site: http://www.offshoreislandslimited.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Offshore Islands Limited
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: ocean energy systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services
- Address: 1660 Hotel Circle North #725, San Diego, California USA 92108
- Telephone: 619-299-9888
- FAX: 619-299-5307
Industrial Electrical Engineers, Inc.
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), gas turbine electric generators, ocean energy systems.
- Address: 4582 Shepherd Trail, Rockford, Illinois USA 61103
- Telephone: 815-877-4343
OCEES International, Inc.
- Product types: ocean energy systems, air cooling systems, waste heat recovery systems.
- Service types: design, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services
- Address: 6600 Kalanianaole Highway - Suite 224, Honolulu, Hawaii USA 96825
- Telephone: 808-954-6020
- FAX: 808-954-6010
- Business type: Consulting
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), hydro energy system components (large), ocean energy systems, electric vehicle components, wind energy systems (large).
- Service types: Design, analysis, due dilligence, failure analysis
- Address: W293 N3819 Roundhill Circle, Pewaukee, Wisconsin USA 53072
- Telephone: 262-369-0256
Woodlot Alternatives, Inc. Environmental Consultants
- Business type: Environmental consulting
- Product types: Environmental consulting services.
- Service types: Site evaluations, environmental permitting, avian risk assessments
- Address: 30 Park Drive, Topsham, Maine USA 04086
- Telephone: 207-729-1199
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News