Composting System Project Development Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Biogas Energy Systems designs, builds, operates, and maintains anaerobic digestion facilities in North America, employing the most advanced technology and methods available today. We deliver practical, profitable results that can be seen in more than seventy facilities throughout Germany and across the globe. Whether you are treating cattle, pig or poultry manure, or seeking food and biodegradable waste treatment, Biogas Energy Systems has the anaerobic digestion solution to meet all needs.
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, composting systems.
- Address: Seattle, Washington USA 98103
- Telephone: 815 301 3432
- FAX: 815 301 3432
- Web Site: http://www.biogas-energy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Biogas Energy Systems
Cambridge Project Development is a firm from which you can expect direct Principal involvement in project approaches strictly customized to your requirements. English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese spoken.
- Business type: Solid Waste & Energy Infrastructure: Project Development and Independent Consulting
- Product types: Project development, planning, feasibility, conceptual design, detailed design, financing parties presentations, contracts negotiation/administration, start-up and operations for: Independent Power Producer (IPP) power plants, transfer stations, material recovery facilities, landfills, waste to energy facilities, landfill energy systems. .
- Service types: Project development, planning, master planning, feasibility analysis, financing presentations, engineering, procurement, construction management, startup and operations
- Address: 4851 SW 71 Place, Miami, Florida USA 33155
- Telephone: 305-926-3309 / 305-975-0159
- FAX: 305-356-3680
- Web Site: http://www.cambridgeprojectdev.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Cambridge Project Development Inc.
Electric Technologies Co.
- Product types: backup power systems, biomass energy boilers, composting systems, photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: P.O. Box 22, Broad Brook, Connecticut USA 06016
- Telephone: 860-654-1699
- FAX: 860-623-5158
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News