Fuel Cell System Component Project Development Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
ADSORPTION CHILLER. Doubts regarding absorption chillers? Now, efficient energy conservation utilizing a waste heat driven ADsorption Chiller is attainable, which can replace an absorption chiller. It has tremendous flexibility, controlling down to "0%" load, without three-way control valves. It can produce chilled water temperatures down to 37o.4F. It can use variable hot water flows and temperatures ranging from 194 to as low as 122oF. Cooling water temperatures do not require controlling. It can be ran 24/7 year around with negligible maintenance and is available with a 15 year limited warranty. HIJC USA introduces new low temperature chiller down to 23F. WEB Site http://www.adsorptionchiller.com
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: air cooling system components, biomass energy system components, cogeneration system components, energy efficient homes and buildings, fuel cell system components, geothermal energy system components, Solar cooling component.
- Address: P.O. BOX 820307, Houston, Texas USA 77282-0307
- Telephone: 281-404-5471
- FAX: 281-754-4383
- Web Site: http://www.adsorptionchiller.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Adsorption Chiller
H-Tech Inc. is a Fuel Cell Technology Firm, which provides equipment and services to active International Fuel Cell & Hydrogen developers, manufacturers, universities, research institutions and other entities which have in-house FC projects. H-Tech Inc. 's Engineering core allows for exciting System Integration conceptualization, design, research and prototyping activities to be accomplished. H-Tech Inc. is a System Solutions Company which provides services to both Industry Companies & Consumers alike.
- Business type: Exporter/Importer, System Integrator, Wholesale supplier,
- Product types: Fuel Cells & Hydrogen related equipment for education, research and light industrial applications. Fuel cell stacks, testing equipment, components, electrolyzers, portable fc generators, hydrogen generators, hydrogen storage - compressed & metal hydride units, regulators and much more. Explore and find your Fuel Cell & Hydrogen equipment and information today H-Tech Inc. is your Fuel Cell & Hydrogen Resource. .
- Service types: Distribution & Marketing, System Integration
- Address: P. O. Box 47053, Plymouth, Minnesota USA 55447
- Telephone: 1-866-405-2223
- FAX: 1-516-620-0324
- Web Site: http://www.thehydrogencompany.com
- E-mail: Send Email to H-Tech Inc.
J Leddy Inc. markets and coordinates distribution of electronic hardware, grounding, lightning prevention and surge protection systems, solar cell arrays, remote solar power systems, generators 1KW to 10KW portable and 20KW to 3MW diesel, water purification systems and superconducting technology for advanced power quality solutions. We offer state of the art technologies and solutions to each application. The systems are highly reliable and many are military grade systems.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: solar electric power systems, computer and electronic components, fuel powered electric generators, fuel cell system components, water filtering and purification systems, wind energy system components (small), Lightening Eliminators, Grounding, Surge Suppressors, Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage >10MW United States Water and Power - A public benefit corporation.
- Address: 1179 Nelrose Ave. , Venice, California USA 90291
- Telephone: 310-822-9177
- Web Site: http://www.jleddyinc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to J Leddy Inc.
NuVant Systems develops and licenses advanced fuel cell components and component evaluation instrumentation. We specialize in fully automated high throughput screening equipment for fuel cell components and are developing fully automated test stands for single cells. Our components are designed to help drive commercialization of fuel cells in stationary and portable power markets. We develop cost effective, innovative technologies that will assist fuel cell manufacturers in bringing fuel cells to market, and fuel cell researchers in rapidly improving fuel cell materials. Our research and development efforts and technology are focused in the following areas: fuel cell catalyst discovery and development; intermediate temperature fuel cells; fuel cell membrane electrode assemblies; direct methanol fuel cells; high throughput screening equipment. NuVant Systems Inc. provides in-house expertise in fuel cell technology, catalysis, and analytical chemistry throu!gh contract services. NuVant's special expertise encompasses four areas: high throughput materials development, fuel cell testing, heterogeneous catalyst development, and high-resolution component detection/analysis . NuVant initiates contracts with clients based on initial consultations. Contract services remain confidential, subject to client wishes.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: fuel cell systems, fuel cell system components.
- Address: 10 West 33rd Street, Perlstein Hall 127, Chicago, Illinois USA 60616
- Telephone: (888) 373-0303
- FAX: (787) 723-7334
- Web Site: http://nuvant.com
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News