Microinverter Project Development Businesses in the United States
ECI Wind and Solar is an Indiana based renewable energy contractor serving the Midwest. We offer full service, NABCEP certified, turnkey installations, with full warranties for all of our systems. We offer systems design consulting, grant writing services, parts sales, repair, and maintenance of solar electric, wind electric, and solar thermal systems. ECI Wind and Solar is an experienced and trusted resource for turnkey installations or just some basic questions. Give us a call and one of our experienced professionals will be glad to help!
- Business type: Turnkey Installations, Sales, and Service of all Renewable Energy Systems
- Product types: NABCEP certified Solar PV installation, Solar Panels, Inverters, Photovoltaics, Wind Turbines, Towers, Charge Controllers, Batteries, FULL TURNKEY INSTALLATIONS, PARTS, and SERVICE. .
- Service types: Instalations, repair, service, troubleshooting, education
- Address: 9005 East 1125 South, Fairmount, Indiana USA 46928
- Telephone: 888-432-4927 X101
- FAX: 888-432-4927
- Web Site: http://www.eciwindandsolar.com
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), microinverters, portable power systems, DC to AC power inverters.
- Service types: consulting, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services
- Address: 17 Woods Lane, Lewistown, Pennsylvania USA 17044
- Telephone: 717-437-3436
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News