Heat Recovery Ventilation System Engineering Businesses in the United States
Smith Sustainable Design performs Energy Audits, designs and installs Solar Photovoltaic, Solar Hot Water, and Geothermal Heating and Cooling systems. Smith Sustainable Design is unlike most other contractors in the industry, in that we look at the whole building as a system. This enables us to solve comfort, indoor air quality and high utility bill problems others cannot. Smith Sustainable Design can help you identify if your home or office is using energy efficiently.
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, photovoltaic modules, solar water heating systems, heat recovery ventilation systems (HRV systems), heat pumps, photovoltaic systems residential, Energy Audits.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 25 S Main St # 12, Yardley, Pennsylvania USA 19067
- Telephone: 215-260-7905
- Web Site: http://www.smithsustainabledesign.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Smith Sustainable Design
Thermal Equipment Design & ManufacturingThermal Transfer Technology is owned and operated by a team of engineers with nearly 50 years of combined experience in the heat exchange industry. As a custom designer and builder of quality, cost effective, thermal equipment, our unique heritage is reflected in every product we make. Our goal is to provide each customer with the product that they need NOT the product we want to sell. We tailor our designs to meet our customers specifications. Generally, each project starts with an on-site visit from one of our principal engineers. From there, a custom solution is developed. Our facilities are designed to provide maximum flexibility during production with the ability to alter our process to fit the d...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: air cooling systems, air heating systems, energy recovery ventilation systems (ERV systems), heat recovery ventilation systems (HRV systems), heat exchangers, hydro energy system components (large).
- Service types: design, engineering
- Address: 4491 62nd Ave North, #210, Pinellas Park, Florida USA 33781
- Telephone: 727-490-0757
- Web Site: http://thermaltransfertechnology.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Thermal Transfer Technology, LLC
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News