Cathodic Protection System Wholesale Suppliers in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Ameresco Solar - Apollo Solar, Inc. - ETA Engineering, Inc. - GaUS Anodes International L. L. C. - LP Hoying, LLC - XC3 International - PV Solar Modules: Prototyping & Custom Design - Metal Improvement Company -
Excellence in the design and supply of renewable energy products. Let our over 50 combined years of experience go to work for you. Our complete line consist of: Solar Modules - Wind Generators - Inverters - Batteries -Battery & System Enclosures - Solar Mounting Structures - Solar Charge Controllers - Complete System Design and Assistance
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, wind energy system components (small), solar electric power systems, packaged power systems, sealed lead acid batteries, cathodic protection systems, Solar Modules - Wind Generators - Inverters - Batteries -Battery & System Enclosures - Solar Mounting Structures - Solar Charge Controllers - Complete System Design and Assistanc....
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services
- Address: 29320 Wrangler Drive, Temecula, California USA 92590
- Telephone: 951-600-1130
- FAX: 951-600-1558
- Web Site: www.amerescosolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ameresco Solar
Apollo Solar provides a full line of inverters, charge controllers, and monitoring modules for PV power management systems. The Apollo power centers are designed for fast, fail-safe installation and feature exclusive built-in energy-performance meters together with wireless and internet-based remote data-monitoring and upgrade capabilities of every Apollo system installed anywhere in the world. The product line is known for its robust thermal design and optimal solar energy harvest. Apollo Solar power centers increase performance and enhance reliability, reducing the upfront and life-of-system cost of residential, commercial, military, and remote telecom PV installations. Learn more at
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: True Sine Wave, Split-Phase, Single-Phase, and 3-Phase Inverters for both 60Hz and 50Hz Markets in both 24V and 48V configurations, Each inverter unit can be configured to provide 120/240V Split Phase, 120V Single Phase, 230/240V, and 120/208 3Phase, 50/60Hz, Paralleled up to 32kW; High-Voltage MPPT Charge Controllers with 200VDC open-circuit PV Vo..., battery charge controllers.
- Service types: residential, commercial, industrial telecom, military applications
- Address: 23 F. J. Clarke Circle, Bethel, Connecticut USA 06801
- Telephone: (203) 790-6400
- FAX: (203) 792-0300
- Web Site: http://www.apollosolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Apollo Solar, Inc.
Solar energy systems design and distribution. ETA Engineering is your source for: utility-tie & off grid electric, solar water pumping, backup and emergency power, RV/Marine solar electric systems, hybrid electric system integration, PV system controls & meters, and professional RE design services.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, component manufacturer, engineering services, inverter repair
- Product types: renewable energy systems, photovoltaics, solar battery charge controllers, meters, and load regulators, solar roofing systems, solar water pumping, solar energy kits, solar trackers, power inverters, inverter repair, rv and marine power-up kits, cathodic protection controls. .
- Service types: consulting, repair, sales, design, manufacturing, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 2010 E. University Dr. #20, Tempe, Arizona USA 85281
- Telephone: +1-480-966-1380 or Toll Free 1-877-964-4188
- FAX: +1-480-966-1516
- Web Site: http://www.etaengineering.com
- E-mail: Send Email to ETA Engineering, Inc.
GaUS Anodes aluminum, magnesium and zinc galvanic anodes are designed specifically for the offshore oil and gas industry since 1977. Our purpose-built foundry facility with its state-of-the-art electric induction furnaces and premier Houston location gives GaUS a strong, competitive position for pricing and delivery in the offshore marketplace. GaUS anodes can be cast in a variety of standard shapes and chemical compositions, as well as for completely custom applications. Offshore cathodic protection with sacrificial anodes requires the highest quality alloys. GaUS anodes can be cast with two different aluminum alloys ( GaUSALUM III and GaUSALUM III DCW ), each utilizing a chemical composition unique for performance in either cold, deep wat...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: cathodic protection systems.
- Address: 18011 Cunningham Road, Houston, Texas USA 77041
- Telephone: 832-243-0700
- FAX: 832-243-0701
- Web Site: http://www.gausanodes.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GaUS Anodes International L. L. C.
We design and build solar power supplies for remote Cathodic Protection applications as well as multi-zone rectifiers.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, service
- Product types: Cathodic protection rectifiers - air cooled, constant current, constant voltage, auto-potential modes of control. Solar (photovoltaic) systems, skid mount or permanent support, constant current, constant voltage, auto-potential, and REN output control types. .
- Service types: training, solar and Cathodic Protection Power Supplies.
- Address: PO Box 275, RUSSIA, Ohio USA 45363
- Telephone: 937-776-9773
- FAX: NONE-use email
- Web Site: http://www.lphoying.com
- E-mail: Send Email to LP Hoying, LLC
The Founder of XC3 has been in the PV industry since the 1980's. XC3 was founded in 2005 catering to the growing European PV market. Our business model is simple and very effective. We have leveraged our extensive experience in the solar industry for the benefit of our clients. The importation of solar panels from the USA to Europe is attractive due to high demand and favorable exchange rates.
- Business type: PV Solar Modules: Prototyping & Custom Design
- Product types: XC3I Solar uses proprietary encapsulating technology to manufacture and integrate custom-engineered solar modules for the growing wireless telecommunications and portable electronics markets. Polymer encapsulated modules are weather-and-impact resistant and mechanically and electrically configured to integrate into your product. This technology is ....
- Service types: PV Solar Modules: Prototyping & Custom Design
- Address: 5666 La Jolla Blvd # 122, La Jolla, California USA 92037
- Telephone: 858-337-7950
- FAX: 858-270-7155
- Web Site: http://xc3i.com/manufacturing.html
- E-mail: Send Email to XC3 International - PV Solar Modules: Prototyping & Custom Design
Metal Improvement Company
- Business type: Coating Applicator
- Product types: cathodic protection systems, Post Coating Assembly and Kit Packaging Services.
- Service types: Coating Applications, Surface Prep Ops, Assembly, Specialized Packaging, Wheelabrating and Blasting Services
- Address: 302 McSwain Drive, Fremont, Indiana USA 46737
- Telephone: 260-495-4445
- FAX: 260-495-4086
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News