Alternative Home And Building Construction Businesses in Connecticut
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
4 Elements Group is a dynamic, collaborative team providing energy effeciency and renewable energy options, green building services and certifications, and state-of-the-art consulting services in the high performance building industries.
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, solar air heating systems, alternative homes and buildings, energy efficient homes and buildings.
- Service types: consulting, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, testing services
- Address: 880 Canal St., Stamford, Connecticut USA 06902
- Telephone: 203-323-1044
- FAX: 230-348-3334
- Web Site: http://4elementsgroup.com
- E-mail: Send Email to 4 Elements Group
- Product types: IGSHPA Certified - geothermal energy systems, integrated energy solutions -alternative homes and buildings, radiant heating systems, solar water heating systems -passive design - super insulation. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, contractor services
- Address: 65 Old Newtown Rd, Monroe, Connecticut USA 06468
- Telephone: 203-268-6106
- FAX: 1-800-858-8941
- Web Site: http://gtenergysolutions.synthasite.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Greentech Energy Solutions LLC
Grew Design, Inc. has been in business since 1989 providing architectural design services for residential, commercial and institutional building projects. We incorporate construction technology and techniques for energy efficiency, resource conservation, sustainability, and "green" design and building. Milton Gregory Grew, AIA is a licensed architect, licensed contractor, and licensed building official. We have particular expertise in analysis of compliance with codes including the ICC International Energy Conservation Code. General contracting provided through Grew Construction, LLC.
- Business type: Architect; Construction Manager; General Contractor
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, solar thermal energy; foundation and building design with ICF - insulated concrete forms; panelization; code-compliant use of spray foam insulation.
- Service types: design, construction, engineering, architectural design services
- Address: 241 Main St S, Woodbury, Connecticut USA 06798
- Telephone: 203-263-0292
- FAX: 203-263-7232
- Web Site: www.grewdesign.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Grew Design, Inc.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News