Alternative Home And Building Businesses in the United States by Business Name Starting with G
Business Names Starting with G
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Geneforce Incorporated - GreenSpot Global - G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation - Gilleran Energy Management - Green Solar Solutions LLC - GreenStreet Construction and Consulting - Greentech Energy Solutions LLC - GreenTone Environmental Design - Grew Design, Inc. - Group Service Enterprises, LLC - Gestione Sviluppo Locale - Godlonton LLC - Green Builders Wholesale - GreenPros - Greg Flynn Architect -
The Geneforce Emergency Power System is a Solar and Wind Rechargeable, Battery-Based Generator that does not rely on gas and, thus, is safe for Indoor Use. The Geneforce Indoor Generators are Silent, Portable and start automatically or with one-touch of a button. The Geneforce Emergency Power System does not require Installation, Maintenance nor Permits. The Geneforce Backup Power System can be recharged with any Wall Outlet, Solar Panel, Wind Turbine or Gas Generator. Just plug equipment and appliances directly into the Geneforce Indoor Generator Outlets. When a Power Failure occurs, the Geneforce Backup Power System will automatically provide power to your appliances and equipment. When the Power is restored, the Geneforce Indoor Generato...
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, distributor
- Product types: backup power systems, alternative homes and buildings, batteries renewable energy system, solar electric power systems, wind energy systems (small), portable power systems, Geneforce Emergency Power Systems.
- Address: 340 West Flagler, Miami, Florida USA 33130
- Telephone: +13052155443
- Web Site: http://www.geneforcepower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Geneforce Incorporated
GreenSpot Global is an award-winning company, nationally recognized for innovation and excellence in green build. We're industry leadesr in providing real estate solutions for commercial and residential clients, with an emphasis on green, high-performance homes and buildings. We're industry leaders in getting more money for these specialized properties, whether an owner is selling outright or refinancing. We also provide energy modeling and green-building certification services: LEED (commercial & residential), ENERGY STAR, National Green Building Standard (NGBS), ZERO Energy-Ready Home, and Living Building Challenge. We offer turnkey project management services - to engage project teams from the outset and shepherd projects through to succ...
- Product types: energy efficient homes and buildings, alternative homes and buildings.
- Service types: consulting, engineering, education and training services, site survey and assessment service, certification services
- Address: 1654 Grant St. , Denver, Colorado USA 80203
- Telephone: 303. 394. 0808
- Web Site: http://www.GreenSpotGB.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GreenSpot Global
GPETC is the New Mexico agency representing DERMOND Wind Turbine and WindStorSM Systems, which comports superior technological energy cost resolution potential. This power generation and distribution system, provides GPETC with a center-point product for high ROI, when becoming pro-active in (GEI) Green Energy Investment defines the customer's mission goal".
- Business type: New Technology Manufacturer's agent, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: GPE Technologies Corporation is a New Mexico based, transnational, "neo energy" development firm, with a global focus on efficient green energy use resolution. Incorporating leading-edge eco-energy technologies to provide or enhance dynamic cost-effective alternatives to metropolitan or rural energy requirements. Our goal is to provide the triad of, Wind, Solar, Water resolution with complete systems, that provide exceptional capital investment reduction, and diminish on-site operating cost. ".
- Service types: Wind, Solar Energy and Water Technology Solutions
- Address: 1331 Park Ave. SW Suite 208, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87102-2881
- Telephone: 01.505.304.5829
- Web Site: http://gpe-technologies.com
- E-mail: Send Email to G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation
Twenty years of experience completing energy analysis for residential and commercial building California Title-24 code compliance. We actively work with our clients to ensure that an optimal selection of compliance measures has been chosen. Specializing in going beyond the energy code. For residential projects we have the EPA ENERGY STAR Qualified Homes, the Bay Area Build it Green programs, and California HERS ratings. For commercial buildings we assist our clients in their pursuit of USGBC LEED certification and or PG&E s Savings by Design programs. Green building consulting for commercial and residential buildings. We have completed work on three certified LEED projects. We design commercial PV installations.
- Business type: service
- Product types: USGBC LEED consulting services. PG&E s Savings by Design or Standard Performance Contract program. DOE2 building energy simulations. EPA ENERGY STAR Qualified Homes. LEED for Homes or BuilditGreen GreenPoint Rated program. Building energy analysis for both residential and commercial buildings. California Title-24 code compliance. Onsite audits with energy retrofit programs. Commercial photovoltaic system designs. Sustainable building analysis. Project management. Energy education and training. California HERS ratings. .
- Service types: Building Energy Services, Green Building, Energy STAR, HERS, Education & Training
- Address: 1022 Del Mar Drive, Santa Rosa, California USA 95405
- Telephone: 707-843-1606
- FAX: 707-542-0638
- Web Site: http://www.gilleranenergy.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Gilleran Energy Management
We combine Green Building techniques with Solar, Wind, and Geothermal technology, to create a safe, sustainable, energy efficient structure. Whether new construction or an existing retrofit we will help you reach your project goals. We look forward to hearing from you. President-Bobby Rhodes
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, solar water heating systems, wind energy systems (small), solar electric power systems, geothermal energy systems, backup power systems, Green Building General Contractor, LEED Accredited Professional, NAHB Certified Green Professional.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 2315 Overlook Drive, Mount Dora, Florida USA 32757
- Telephone: 3525161135
- FAX: 3527353880
- Web Site: http://www.greensolarsolutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Green Solar Solutions LLC
GreenStreet specializes in high-performance green building projects creating healthy indoor environments, which are energy efficiency and utilize sustainable design, green building products and techniques for new construction and renovations. Our Renewable Energy Services include design and installation of solar hot water, solar photovoltaic (PV), wind power, and geothermal heating and cooling. We maintain a staff of LEED Accredited Professionals who are highly trained and experienced in all aspects of the LEED program.
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, alternative homes and buildings, geothermal energy systems, solar electric power systems.
- Address: 630 9th Avenue, Suite 213, New York, New York USA 10036
- Telephone: 212-265-5179
- FAX: 212-265-5775
- Web Site: http://www.greenstreetinc.com
- Product types: IGSHPA Certified - geothermal energy systems, integrated energy solutions -alternative homes and buildings, radiant heating systems, solar water heating systems -passive design - super insulation. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, contractor services
- Address: 65 Old Newtown Rd, Monroe, Connecticut USA 06468
- Telephone: 203-268-6106
- FAX: 1-800-858-8941
- Web Site: http://gtenergysolutions.synthasite.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Greentech Energy Solutions LLC
An Environmentally Conscious Design Firm specializing in Residential and Commercial Projects, Interior and Exterior Sustainable Design, Green Remodeling, and Sustainable New Construction. We incorporate environmentally-friendly products and building materials, energy and water-efficient products and appliances, renewable energy, and Geothermal. We are passionate about creating eco-friendly living and working environments for you, your family, your employees, your EARTH.
- Business type: Commercial and Residential Sustainable Design
- Product types: alternative home and building construction materials, alternative homes and buildings, energy efficient homes and buildings, geothermal energy systems, solar roofing systems, tubular skylights, Energy Efficient Appliances, Solar Attic Fans, Environmentally Friendly Products and Building Materials.
- Service types: Sustainable Design, Green Remodeling, Sustainable New Construction, Renewable Energy, Geothermal, Energy Audits
- Address: 918-21st Avenue, Rockford, Illinois USA 61104
- Telephone: 815-977-0662
- Web Site: http://greentone.blogspot.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GreenTone Environmental Design
Grew Design, Inc. has been in business since 1989 providing architectural design services for residential, commercial and institutional building projects. We incorporate construction technology and techniques for energy efficiency, resource conservation, sustainability, and "green" design and building. Milton Gregory Grew, AIA is a licensed architect, licensed contractor, and licensed building official. We have particular expertise in analysis of compliance with codes including the ICC International Energy Conservation Code. General contracting provided through Grew Construction, LLC.
- Business type: Architect; Construction Manager; General Contractor
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, solar thermal energy; foundation and building design with ICF - insulated concrete forms; panelization; code-compliant use of spray foam insulation.
- Service types: design, construction, engineering, architectural design services
- Address: 241 Main St S, Woodbury, Connecticut USA 06798
- Telephone: 203-263-0292
- FAX: 203-263-7232
- Web Site: www.grewdesign.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Grew Design, Inc.
Sustainable & Alternative Living Systems, solar power, elecrical contracting, repairs, maintenance, emergency systems for Residential - Commercial - Institutional entities.
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, backup power systems, building integrated photovoltaic systems, energy efficient lighting, home automation, LED lighting.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 9406 Oak river Dr. W. . , Petersburg, Virginia USA 23803
- Telephone: 804-400-5741
- Web Site: http://groupserviceenterprises.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Group Service Enterprises, LLC
Gestione Sviluppo Locale
- Business type: exporter, importer, utility, project management
- Product types: alternative home and building construction materials, photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small) geothermal systems.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, education and training services, utility,
- Address: 8811 Colesville Road - 407, Silver Spring, Maryland USA 20910
- Telephone: 240-724-2504
- Product types: solar tracking systems, alternative homes and buildings, alternative home and building construction materials, batteries lithium.
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 3040 SW Windsong Cir. Number 106, Lake City, Florida USA 32025
- Telephone: 1-386-438-5309
- FAX: 1-386-438-5489
Green Builders Wholesale
- Business type: wholesale supplier
- Product types: solar thermal and solar photovoltaic systems, energy efficient homes and commercial buildings: Floor, wall, & roof systems. Energy efficient windows & doors.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction
- Address: 2867 NW Williams Loop, Redmond, Oregon USA 97756
- Telephone: (tf) 866-548-1116/541-548-1116
- FAX: 541-548-1116
- Product types: alternative home and building construction materials, solar water heating systems, alternative homes and buildings, solar thermal energy, solar electric power systems, hybrid power systems.
- Service types: education and training services
- Address: 1459 Redbud Rd, Pittsboro, North Carolina USA 27312
- Telephone: 919-933-0999
- FAX: 919-933-0999
Greg Flynn Architect
- Business type: service
- Product types: alternative construction.
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 2826 Barmettler St, Raleigh, North Carolina USA 27607
- Telephone: 919-836-2214
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News