Energy Efficient Appliance Nonprofit Organizations in the United States
ENERGY STAR is a voluntary partnership among the U.S. Department of Energy, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, product manufacturers, local utilities, and retailers. Partners help promote efficient products by labeling with the ENERGY STAR logo and educating consumers about the benefits of energy efficiency. By choosing ENERGY STAR-labeled products, you'll keep your utility bills down, and help the environment at the same time. ENERGY STAR doesn't stop with labeled products. If your business is interested in becoming an ENERGY STAR partner, check out our programs for Commercial Buildings, Home Builders, and Small Business Owners.
- Business type: government organization
- Product types: energy efficient appliances.
- Address: Washington, Washington DC USA
- Telephone: 888-STAR-YES
- Web Site: http://www.energystar.gov
The Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers, better-known in the trade as "AHAM", represents the manufacturers of household appliances and products/services associated with household appliances. AHAM represents the preponderance of the manufacturers marketing appliances in the United States.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: appliances, energy efficient appliances, dishwashers, washers and dryers, refrigerators and freezers.
- Address: Suite 402, 1111 19th Street NW, Washington, Washington DC USA 20036
- Telephone: 202-872-5955
- FAX: 202-872-9354
- Web Site: http://www.aham.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News