Cogeneration System Design Businesses in the United States by Business Name
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Capstone Turbine Corp. - Advanced Mechanical Solutions - Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC - Applied Thermodynamics - Bridgestone Associates, Ltd. - Burke Porter Machinery Co. - Carbon Sequestration, LLC (CSL) - Carter-Burgess - Cogeneration Planners, LLC - Cooper Electric Supply Company - Deaton Engineering, Inc. - Delenova Energy, LLC - Delve Energy Group LLC - Earth Circle Sustainable Energy - Econergy International Corporation - Energy Dynamics, LLC - Energy Industries, LLC - Energy Products of Idaho (EPI) - ENTECH Engineering, Inc. - Flexible Energy, Inc - Foley Mechanical, Inc. - Ford, Bacon & Davis LLC - FSE Energy - FuelCellStore - Genergy Power Solutions - Green House Renewables - Guerrera & Sons Electric, Inc. - Harris Group Inc. - Hurstboiler. Com - Integrated Building Systems - Intrinergy, LLC - Legacy Solar -
FT Energy award-winner Capstone has shipped 2,000 30- and 60-kW commercial microturbine power systems for applications ranging from hybrid electric vehicles to converting landfill gas and other waste gases into electricity. The systems are CSA, CE and UL-Listed (2200 and 1741), have just one moving part, use no oil, no lubricants, no coolants and are designed to operate at continuous full load or load-follwing (down to 0 kW idle) 24/7/365, on or off grid. NOx emissions are significantly below any US and foreign standards. These lightweight, compact microturbines can be multipacked into n+x arrays of up to 100 units with no paralleling switchgear, all with single-point-access dispatching/diagnostics. Conforms to IEEE and ANSI specs; UL 1741/CA Rule 21 compliant grid interconnect functionality (including protective relays) is built in. 8,000-hour annual maintenance comprises air and fuel filter inspection/replacement; temp sensor and ignitor every two years. En!!gine overhaul suggested at 40,000 hours. Fuels: natural gas, propane, high and low Btu waste gases (as low as 350 Btu) with up to 7% hydrogen sulfide content, diesel and kerosene.
- Stock Symbol: Nasdaq : CPST
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: micro-cogeneration systems, gas microturbine electric generators, hybrid electric vehicle power systems.
- Address: 21211 Nordhoff Street, Chatsworth, California USA 91311
- Telephone: 818-734-5300
- FAX: 818-734-5320
- Web Site: http://www.microturbine.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Capstone Turbine Corp.
We specialize in energy systems design, operation, maintenance program development and performance evaluation.
- Business type: Consulting
- Product types: Energy conversion equipment such as wood & biomass gasifiers, solid fuel boilers, gas-fueled boilers, fuel handling, steam turbines, electric generators..
- Service types: Standard and biomass energy boilers, biomass energy systems, biomass energy furnaces, cogeneration systems, waste-to-energy systems.
- Address: 1216 East Kenosha, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma USA 74012
- Telephone: (918) 453-7569
- Web Site: http://www.advme.com
- Business type: Nationally Licensed Full Service Women Owned Electrical Contractor
- Product types: Photovoltaic systems, Wind energy systems , Backup Power systems, UPS Systems. Generators, Microturbines, Fuel Cells, Cogeneration systems, Hydro energy systems, Demand Side Power Reduction..
- Address: 163 North Main Street, Suite # 202, Port Chester, New York USA 10573
- Telephone: 914.937.0608
- FAX: 914.937.0608
- Web Site: http://www.lightingthefuture.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
We provide consulting services, design and egineering services, and products in the areas of renewable energy and green energy systems.
- Business type: Engineering and Consulting
- Product types: renewable energy, fuel powered electric generators, air cooling systems, air heating system components, biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, Stirling Cycle Engines, Photovoltaics, Wind Power, Passive Cooling, Chillers..
- Service types: Design and Engineering
- Address: 891 South Lake Road, Middlesex, New York USA 14507
- Telephone: 585-554-4192
- Web Site: http://www.appliedthermodynamics.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Applied Thermodynamics
Bridgestone Associates, Ltd. provides consulting, design and development services related to alternative energy, renewable energy and energy effiiciency projects worldwide. Our focus is on the use of renewable and alternative fuels, and the more efficient use of fossil fuels, to generate electrical and thermal energy. We work with and support energy end-users, project developers, equipment vendors, utilities, governments and other consulting organizations and provide a wide range of consulting, design and development services related to renewable and alternative energy.
- Product types: combined heat and power systems industrial, solar thermal electric power systems, waste heat recovery systems, biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, wind power plants, Fuel Cell Projects.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services
- Address: P. O. Box 1299, Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania USA 19317
- Telephone: 610-388-6191
- FAX: 610-388-0394
- Web Site: http://www.brdgstn.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Bridgestone Associates, Ltd.
Wind Turbine Gearbox Dynaometers for End Of Line 100% validation through full load vibration and noise analysis testing. R&D Dynamometers for GL and other certification testing such as overload testing, environmental, etc.
- Business type: Test Solution Provider and Contract Manufacturer, exporter, importer
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), Production test equipment, R&D test equipment. .
- Service types: Design and Build Gearbox and Drivetrain Dynamometer Test Systems, Global Contract Manufacturing
- Address: 730 Plymouth Ave NE, Grand Rapids, Michigan USA 49505
- Telephone: (616) 581-2604
- FAX: (616) 234-1032
- Web Site: www.bepco.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Burke Porter Machinery Co.
CSL Systems recycle refuse, human and animal wastes, crop residues, forest slash and underbrush, tires, auto shredder residues. They can also be fueled with biomass specially grown as a fuel or, in remote areas not having access to oil or a grid, by local indigenous biomass. Systems are offered on a performance guaranteed, turn key, purchase or, on a no risk, fee for service, with purchase option, basis.
- Business type: Sell turnkey systems and waste disposal/alternative energy services
- Product types: CSL develops projects to reduce waste disposal costs, pollution and energy costs by converting biomass wastes to bio-gas/oil. The bio-gas can be used on site for thermal/electrical power or can be condensed to bio-oil and shipped off site to energy consumers for use in boilers, dryers, gas turbines, etc..
- Service types: project development services
- Address: 306 Brightstone Circle, Folsom, California USA 95630
- Telephone: 916-294-0696
- FAX: 916-357-5157
- Web Site: http://www.carbonsequestrationllc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Carbon Sequestration, LLC (CSL)
Carter-Burgess is a 60 year old Architectual & Engineering firm with over 2500 employees in 34 offices in the United States. The Alternative Energy Group is equipped with all of the latest technology engineering capabilities in renewable energy, biomass and MSW distillation processes. Our projects range from tire pyrolysis plants to literally cow manure energy facilities.
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, fuel powered electric generators, gas turbine electric generators, packaged power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, research services, architectural design services
- Address: 216 Sixteenth Street Mall, Suite 1700, Denver, Colorado USA 80202
- Telephone: (303) 820-5254
- FAX: (303) 595-0833
- Web Site: http://www.CarterBurgess.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Carter-Burgess
Cogeneration Planners, LLC. Is a Consulting Firm Devoted to Design and Implementation of Cogeneration Programs, waste-to-energy systems and biogas generation systems. Our Method of Design Emphasizes Feasibility Study As a Way to Establish the Budgetary Cost, Economics of the energy systems, and Selection of Major Components for the Project Our Website, Demonstrates Our Capability and Mode of Operation A PowerPoint Presentation Submits the Feasibility Study Results to the Client A Turnkey Contract Will be Prepared for Engineering Design and Installation of the Project On the Decision of the Client to Go Ahead With the project.
- Business type: Energy consulting with turnkey capability
- Product types: cogeneration systems, solar water heating systems, biomass energy systems, biogas energy systems, air cooling systems, solid waste-to-energy systems.
- Address: 13 Silverfern, Irvine, California USA 92603
- Telephone: 949-854-5144
- FAX: 949-854-3136
- Web Site: http://www.cogenplan.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Cogeneration Planners, LLC
An interruption to service can bring your facility to a standstill- even risk the safety of associates, customers and your loved ones. As reliable as a utility power can be, you simply can't afford to gamble. Since 1966, Cooper Power Systems has provided emergency back-up and temporary electrical power to millions of customers. Honored as one of the nation's premier distributors of KOHLER Generators, Cooper has built a reputation for meticulous care and on-the-spot service in critical conditions.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, service, exporter, contractor, construction, engineering
- Product types: fuel powered electric generators, cogeneration systems, cogeneration system components, packaged power systems, alternative home and building construction materials, emergency backup batteries, Y2K and emergency preparedness supplies.
- Address: 1924 Heck Avenue, Neptune, New Jersey USA 07753
- Telephone: 732-774-1058 or toll free 800-216-7851
- FAX: 732-774-8334
- Web Site: http://www.coopergenerators.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Cooper Electric Supply Company
Deaton Engineering, Inc. is a multi-disciplined Professional Engineering firm serving varied industries. We provide innovative engineering solutions. We simplify and add flexibility to the workflow processes, speed time-to-market, reduce costs and enhance revenue, providing a critical competitive advantage.
- Business type: Professional Engineering Firm
- Product types: electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, process engineering, design for test, machine design, product design, prototype development, solid modeling, custom test equipment, functional test equipment, electronic test equipment, data acquisition software development, embedded software development, offshore engineering, process design, FEA, linear analysis, nonlinear analysis, plastic material analysis, thermal analysis, static analysis, stress analysis, fatigue analysis, modal analysis, dynamic analysis, seismic analysis, transient analysis, heat exchangers, air filtering and purification systems, cogeneration systems, water cooling systems, water filtering and purification systems, heat pumps .
- Service types: Consulting Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Product Design, Test Equipment, FEA, Software, Process Engineering
- Address: P.O. Box 569, Georgetown, Texas USA 78627
- Telephone: (512) 930-9908
- FAX: (512) 930-9909
- Web Site: http://www.deatonengineering.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Deaton Engineering, Inc.
Delenova Energy develops large-scale power and water solutions, including wind energy, bioenergy, cogeneration, and desalination/water treatment facilities. Please contact us for additional information.
- Product types: gas turbine electric generators, wind energy systems (large), biomass energy systems, waste treatment systems, cogeneration systems, steam turbine electric generators, desalination systems.
- Address: PO Box 531, Richmond, Massachusetts USA 01254
- Telephone: 413-698-3512
- FAX: 413-235-0007
- Web Site: http://www.delenova.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Delenova Energy, LLC
Delve Energy is comprised of a team of diverse professionals experienced in all aspects of power generation. We are focused on your success from the initial conceptual design through construction, commissioning, start-up, operations and maintenance of power facilities. We have extensive experience providing services to companies desiring conventional, renewable, or cogeneration power plants. We focus on significant energy cost reduction and provide results for power/energy projects. We can locate and/or negotiate power project deals for buyers or sellers. Through our associates and affiliations, we are able to provide all energy-related services, including energy advisory services to the power, oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, pulp and...
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, cogeneration system components, geothermal energy systems, packaged power systems, wind power plants, Steam Turbine Generators, Surplus Power Equipment, Owner's Engineer, Wind Power Plants, Project Management, O&M, Due Diligence, Gas Turbine Combined Cycles, Steam Systems, Boilers, Controls, Training, P....
- Address: 855 Foxberry Farms Road, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55340
- Telephone: (763) 478-3580
- FAX: (763) 478-2430
- Web Site: http://www.delveenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Delve Energy Group LLC
Earth Circle Sustainable Energy is a registered LLC specialized in consulting and development services for clean energy and green building projects. We help organizations reduce their dependence on fossil fuel energy sources and create healthy, attractive working and living environments. ECSE caters to a variety of client profiles including: residential, commercial, academic, municipal, agricultural, and institutional customers, who benefit from increased profits, and an improved public image as a result of utilizing our expertise. Our consultants are trained and certified professionals in the clean energy and green building fields.
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, solar water heating systems, wind energy systems (large), biomass energy systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, cogeneration systems, Hydropower.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment service
- Address: 1712 South Main St. , Fairfield, Iowa USA 52556
- Telephone: +641-919-5148
- Web Site: http://www.ecsustainableenergy.com/index.php
- E-mail: Send Email to Earth Circle Sustainable Energy
Econergy is an integrated energy services company with offices in the United States, Mexico, Brazil and London, and a representative office in Argentina. Econergy s activities encompass consulting in the areas of clean energy and carbon emissions management, carbon brokerage, fund management and investment in clean energy assets in Latin America.
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, solar water heating systems, Alternative Energy Financing and Specialized Fund Design; Carbon Credits; development and investment of clean energy projects.
- Address: 1925 K Street NW, Suite 230, Washington, Washington DC USA 20006
- Telephone: 202-822-4980
- FAX: 202-822-4986
- Web Site: http://www.econergy.com
- Product types: cogeneration systems, cogeneration system components, fuel cell systems, gas turbine electric generators, heat exchangers, packaged power systems.
- Address: 139 Chewonki Road, Wiscasset, Maine USA 04579
- Telephone: 207-882-8120
- FAX: 207-882-8296
- Web Site: http://www.energydynamics.biz
- E-mail: Send Email to Energy Dynamics, LLC
Energy Industries (EI) is a national provider of energy services, focusing on energy-efficiency technologies and photovoltaic systems. Through its 3 divisions, nSolar (PV installations), nLight (lighting retrofits)and nPower (mechanical system retrofits) the company provides comprehensive programs to significantly reduce a building's energy consumption. EI provides financial analysis and third-party financing programs.
- Business type: Energy Services Company
- Product types: Photovoltaic systems, energy efficient lighting, HID lamps, cogeneration systems, fluorescent lighting fixtures and ballasts, LED lighting, HVAC, chillers, controls, sensors, variable frequency drives, motors, fans, heat pumps, electronically commutated motors, refrigeration system. .
- Service types: Energy conservation, energy-efficiency, renewable energy
- Address: 2660 Waiwai Loop, Honolulu, Hawaii USA 96819
- Telephone: (808) 839-7300
- FAX: (808) 839-7400
- Web Site: http://www.energy-industries.com
- Business type: manufacturing, engineering, technology developer, pilot plant studies, fuel handling, and emissions control
- Product types: fluidized bed biomass combustors, fluid bed biomass boilers, fluid bed biomass gasifiers, and hot gas (1,400 deg F) filtration systems..
- Service types: Engineering studies, feasibility studies, biomass gasification and combustion pilot plant tests
- Address: 4006 Industrial Avenue, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho USA 83815
- Telephone: (208) 765-1611
- FAX: (208) 765-0503
- Web Site: http://www.energyproducts.com
- Business type: engineering, program development and administration
- Product types: cogeneration systems, solar electric power systems, solar water heating systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, systems energy utilization.
- Service types: stragetic consulting, design, quality assurance, project management, and Installation
- Address: PO Box 871, Block Island, Rhode Island USA 02807
- Telephone: 401-466-8978
- FAX: 401-466-8978
- Web Site: http://www.entech-engineering.com
- E-mail: Send Email to ENTECH Engineering, Inc.
Flexible Energy, Inc is dedicated to helping organizations take control of their energy costs. By implementing efficient, cost effective, and environmentally responsible energy solutions you can achieve substantial cost savings and become more energy self-sufficient. We are experts in cogeneration and alternative energy systems and offer a variety of grants and no-capital financing plans.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, research institution
- Product types: cogeneration systems, biomass energy systems, fuel cell systems.
- Address: PO Box 1589, Oak View, California USA 93022
- Telephone: 805-649-4889
- Web Site: http://www.flexibleenergy.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Flexible Energy, Inc
Full line Carrier Factory Authorized dealer for Heating Air conditioning systems. South Jersey Gas preferred contractors for Natural gas conversions and financing. Particpating NJ Home Performance with Energy Star Contractor for The NJ Office of Clean Energy.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, solar water heating systems, Commercial and residential micro- combined heat and power Cogeneration systems, radiant heating systems, Geothermal Home comfort systems, Geothermal closed looping contractor, Geothermal Drilling, IGSHPA ACCREDITED INSTALLER #17702-0608, IGSPHA ACCREDITED DRILLING CONTRACTOR #V10466-0510. Oil ....
- Service types: design, contractor services
- Address: 11 Broad St. , Medford, New Jersey USA 08055
- Telephone: 609-654-7327
- FAX: 609-654-4125
- Web Site: http://www.foleymech.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Foley Mechanical, Inc.
Ford, Bacon & Davis is a 108 year old engineering and construction firm that specializes in heavy industrial projects for the refining, power/energy, pulp & paper, cogeneration, chemicals, specialty chemicals, industrial manufacturing and government/private sector infrastructure systems.
- Product types: cogeneration systems, biomass energy boilers, steam turbine electric generators.
- Address: 481 Garlington Road; Suite H, Greenville, South Carolina USA 29615
- Telephone: 864/254-5510
- Web Site: http://fbd.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ford, Bacon & Davis LLC
FSE Energy enables our global utility and industrial customers to succeed through the delivery of the highest quality heat and energy equipment, services, and solutions. We can manage the full scope of any engagements to deliver customized turn-key products and work beyond the points of integration. Our services include design, engineering, fabrication, procurement, construction, and a host of aftermarket services, including inspections and testing. All can be delivered on an a la cart basis as well as needed.
- Business type: Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction
- Product types: Solid Fuel Boilers, Thermal Fluid Systems, Process Gas Heaters, Direct Fired Heaters, Package Boilers, Heat Recovery, Biomass Direct-Fired Energy Systems, Fuel Metering Equipment, Syrup Injection Systems.
- Address: 74378 Highway 25, Covington, Louisiana USA 70435
- Telephone: 985-867-9150
- FAX: 985-867-9155
- Web Site: http://www.fseenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to FSE Energy
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: fuel cells, cogeneration systems, hybrid power systems, packaged power systems, hydrogen energy systems, hydrogen generation equipment, hydrogen storage equipment, fuel cell system components, fuel cell systems, fuel cell consulting..
- Service types: consulting, installation, engineering, project development services, education and training services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: PO Box 4038, Boulder, Colorado USA 80306-4038
- Telephone: 1.866.327.3835 (toll free)
- FAX: 303.237.7810
- Web Site: http://www.FuelCellStore.com
Custom built 75 kW to 2,000 kW On-Site Power Generation and Cogeneration Systems. Genergy Power Solutions designs and manufactures modular on-site power generation and cogeneration equipment for the production of safe, reliable, environmentally friendly, cost-saving electrical power. Whether you need primary, base load, peak-shaving, emergency electrical power or cogeneration, contact us today to learn more about our innovative power solutions!
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: Natural gas fueled synchronous or induction electric generators, cogeneration systems, packaged power systems, telecommunications power systems, power generation switchgear, communications, monitoring and control equipment and diesel, propane and natural gas backup power systems..
- Service types: installation, project development services, research services
- Address: P.O. Box 3377, Roswell, New Mexico USA 88202-3377
- Telephone: 505-623-3730
- FAX: 505-623-9003
- Web Site: http://www.genergypower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Genergy Power Solutions
Full service alternative energy supplier. We can design, engineer, install and service all models and makes of solar and wind energy systems.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, exporter
- Product types: cogeneration systems, photovoltaic systems, emergency backup batteries, DC to AC power inverters, solar water pumping systems, solar electric power systems, Wind Power system.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 24904 Rock Bend Ln, San Antonio, Texas USA 78258
- Telephone: 210-497-5140
- Web Site: http://www.greenhomesolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Green House Renewables
We design and install solar photovoltaic electrical systems grid-tied, stand-alone or hybrid from 1-100kW, and install standby generator systems. We are UL University Certified Solar PV System Installers, NABCEP Certificate Holders, Certified Master Electricians. and Factory-Authorized Sales and Service for Kohler, Briggs & Stratton and GE standby generators. Battery-Powered Indoor Generators designed and installed. Financing Available.
- Business type: Solar electric installations, solar energy installation, generator installations, parts
- Product types: Solar electric power systems, photovoltaic systems, backup power systems, Generators, generator parts and service.
- Service types: solar energy installation, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 122 E King Street, Malvern, Pennsylvania USA 19355
- Telephone: (610) 644-8501
- FAX: (610) 325-3442
- Web Site: www.guerreraelectric.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Guerrera & Sons Electric, Inc.
- Business type: engineering
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, fuel cell systems, gas turbine electric generators, steam turbine electric generators, wind energy towers and structures (large), ethanol plants .
- Service types: engineering, design, consulting, project planning, feasibility studies
- Address: 1000 Denny Way, Suite 800, Seattle, Washington USA 98109-5338
- Telephone: 206-494-9400
- FAX: 206-494-9500
- Web Site: http://www.harrisgroup.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Harris Group Inc.
Over 40 years (close to 1, 000 units in operation) of experience designing, fabricating and installing biomass and solid fuel energy conversion systems capable of displacing petroleum fuel usage at substantial savings. More than 400 HBC employees are committed to providing today's markets with proven, high quality and reliable renewable energy systems.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, service, exporter, contractor, construction, engineering
- Product types: biomass energy boilers, biomass energy furnaces, biomass energy system components, biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, wood burning stoves and furnaces.
- Address: 100 Boilermaker Lane, Coolidge, Georgia USA 31738
- Telephone: (229)346-3972
- FAX: (229)346-3874 Attn. Gene Z.
- Web Site: http://www.hurstboiler.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Hurstboiler. Com
Integrated Building Systems is Milwaukee's go-to electrical contractor for traditional and eco-friendly building projects. We can provide, wire, and install a variety of complete systems from lighting and lighting control, to led automated light shows, either grid tied or stand alone solar PV systems. We also can install a totally automated solar thermal domestic water or interior heating solar thermal system. We invite you to visit our website to see the types and sizes of jobs we have worked on in the past. From a 65, 000 square foot state of the art country club to a 22 story building we have and can wire them all. Give us a call and see how we can help you!
- Business type: Systems Integrator-Electrical and Solar Contractor
- Product types: solar roofing systems, solar water heating systems, solar electric power systems, solar thermal energy, solar air heat, Natural Gas Co-generation power plants.
- Service types: installation, construction, engineering, project development services
- Address: W204N13883 Goldendale Road, Richfield, Wisconsin USA 53076
- Telephone: 414-640-7404
- Web Site: http://www.ibswi.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Integrated Building Systems
Intrinergy helps manufacturers and owners of industrial facilities throughout the world reduce their energy costs and carbon emissions through the use of renewable energy. Using advanced gasification and combustion technology to convert biomass and otherwise unused hydrocarbons (such as wood residues, industrial scrap, fiber residues, and alternative feedstock) into usable energy, Intrinergy helps its clients reduce their greenhouse gas emissions as well as landfill contributions, and lowers their demand for non-renewable fossil fuels. Servicing companies in an array of industries, including paper, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, steel, and aluminum, Intrinergy delivers on-site energy through proven and reliable biomass gasif...
- Product types: biomass energy boilers, biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, financial services
- Address: 1309 East Cary Street, Suite 200, Richmond, Virginia USA 23219
- Telephone: (804) 381-4000
- FAX: (804) 412-0229
- Web Site: http://www.intrinergy.com
We provide full services for solar electric systems including initial site assessment, design, installation, and service of existing systems. Site assessments include evaluating the location for solar radiation (southern access), examining the current or projected electrical needs of the residence or business, making energy conservation recommendations, and writing an estimate of the installed system cost. Our normal service range is Wisconsin and neighboring states. We also sell all major brands of products for renewable energy and sustainable living including: Solar Electric System Components such as panels, racks, and batteries; Solar Thermal System Components such as collectors, racks, and heat exchangers; Compact Fluorescent Lighting...
- Business type: retail sales, consultation, design, installation
- Product types: solar electric power systems, renewable energy system batteries, photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic module mounting systems, solar tracking systems, cogeneration systems.
- Service types: installation, repair, site assessments
- Address: 864 Clam Falls Trail, Frederic, Wisconsin USA 54837
- Telephone: 715-653-4295
- FAX: 715-653-4295
- Web Site: http://www.legacysolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Legacy Solar
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News