Cogeneration System Businesses in the United States by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
FT Energy award-winner Capstone has shipped 2,000 30- and 60-kW commercial microturbine power systems for applications ranging from hybrid electric vehicles to converting landfill gas and other waste gases into electricity. The systems are CSA, CE and UL-Listed (2200 and 1741), have just one moving part, use no oil, no lubricants, no coolants and are designed to operate at continuous full load or load-follwing (down to 0 kW idle) 24/7/365, on or off grid. NOx emissions are significantly below any US and foreign standards. These lightweight, compact microturbines can be multipacked into n+x arrays of up to 100 units with no paralleling switchgear, all with single-point-access dispatching/diagnostics. Conforms to IEEE and ANSI specs; UL 1741/CA Rule 21 compliant grid interconnect functionality (including protective relays) is built in. 8,000-hour annual maintenance comprises air and fuel filter inspection/replacement; temp sensor and ignitor every two years. En!!gine overhaul suggested at 40,000 hours. Fuels: natural gas, propane, high and low Btu waste gases (as low as 350 Btu) with up to 7% hydrogen sulfide content, diesel and kerosene.
- Stock Symbol: Nasdaq : CPST
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: micro-cogeneration systems, gas microturbine electric generators, hybrid electric vehicle power systems.
- Address: 21211 Nordhoff Street, Chatsworth, California USA 91311
- Telephone: 818-734-5300
- FAX: 818-734-5320
- Web Site: http://www.microturbine.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Capstone Turbine Corp.
The U. S. Clean Heat and Power Association (USCHPA)and its members are committed to deploying efficient, low-polluting technologies throughout the country. The association advocates that combined heat and power receive recognition by U. S. federal, state and local governments as a key environmental and economic development strategy.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: cogeneration systems.
- Address: 500 Montgomery Street, Suite 400, Alexandria, Virginia USA 22314
- Telephone: 703-647-6244
- Web Site: http://www.uschpa.org
- E-mail: Send Email to U. S. Clean Heat and Power Association (USCHPA)
SGP identifies the need for new and restructured sustainable generation, alternative oil/gas and related infrastructure and works with our customers to deliver reliable, stable renewable power that lowers costs and stabilizes electricity grids.
- Business type: electric utility
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, solar electric power systems.
- Service types: consulting, research services, financial services, recycling services
- Address: 31 Cranberry Street, Brooklyn, New York USA 11201
- Telephone: 9172246384
- Web Site: http://www.sustainablegp.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Sustainable Global Partners
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News