Earth Sheltered Home And Building Education and Training Services in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Sustainable Buildings Industry Council (SBIC) - Adobe Building Consultants & Contractors, LLC - EarthShelteredHousing. com - IntegraSpec Nebraska, LLC - J. Hymer - Micander Construction, Inc. - Don Stephens' Terratech Design Team - Electric Cyc-Line of the Carribean - GreenWorks Design/Build - Turner Building Science & Design -
SBIC is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to advance the design, affordability, energy performance, and environmental soundness of residential, institutional, and commercial buildings nationwide. As the foremost national resource for sustainable design and product information, SBIC offers professional training, consumer education, and energy analysis tools. SBIC provides accurate, easy-to-use guidelines, software, and general information about energy conservation measures, energy efficient equipment and appliances, daylighting, and sustainable architecture. The Council is also active in presenting workshops and seminars geared toward improving building energy performance in cities and towns throughout the nation.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: workshops, seminars, guidelines, and software for building energy efficient homes and buildings; energy efficient equipment and appliances, daylighting, and sustainable architecture.
- Service types: design review, analysis, engineering, education, conservation
- Address: 1112 16th St. N.W., Suite 240, Washington, Washington DC USA 20036
- Telephone: 202-628-7400
- FAX: 202-393-5043
- Web Site: http://www.sbicouncil.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Sustainable Buildings Industry Council (SBIC)
We offer service world-wide in design, engineering, consultation, construction, equipment & literature sales, and owner/builder support for adobe buildings. Our business has recently relocated home to the United States from New Zealand, known for its cold, rainy winters. We were New Zealands leading earth builders with the construction of over 50 major earth building projects.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: alternative home and building construction materials, alternative homes and buildings, earth sheltered homes and buildings, energy efficient homes and buildings.
- Address: 8070 Beechdale Drive, Orlando, Florida USA 32818
- Telephone: (407) 810 - 5030
- Web Site: http://www.adobebuilding.com
Custom Designed Earth Sheltered Homes & Under Ground Homes & Commercial Structures. You will find that we are able to save you up to 90% on Your Energy costs. Our Homes will never drop below 58% degrees F in Mid-winter with absolutely NO Heat other than Passive Heat & the Natural Heat from the ground. Nothing in the Home will EVER Freeze. Our Homes are constructed of on site poured reinforced concrete utilizing Our aluminum form. . .
- Business type: Consulting, retail sales, wholesale supplier, publishing
- Product types: earth sheltered homes and commercial buildings, under ground homes, bomb shelters, geothermal energy systems, hybrid power systems, photovoltaic systems, wind power plants, waste treatment systems. Earth Sheltered Homes Nightly Rentals and Lease to Own in the Smoky Mountains, Tennessee. .
- Service types: consulting, design, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, financial services, architectural design services, contractor services
- Address: P. O. Box 685, Talbott, Tennessee USA 37877
- Telephone: 865. 247 . 6164
- Web Site: http://www.earthshelteredhousing.com
- E-mail: Send Email to EarthShelteredHousing. com
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: earth sheltered homes and buildings featuring Insulating Concrete Forms or ICF's. .
- Address: P. O. Box 70, Gretna, Nebraska USA 68028
- Telephone: 402-332-5550
- Web Site: http://www.integraspecnebraska.com
Natural, green, along with conventional building; plus solar hot water, solar photovolteic (PV), micro hydro, and micro wind energy. Earthen building using techniques with extremely versatile fiber adobe. Fiber adobe is an innovative material that is made from local sources and has very little embedded energy compared to conventional products. It offers many advantages over strawbale, cob, stone, and other natural buiilding methods, such as substantial insulation (in addition to thermal mass), mold resistance, flexibility in application and changes / remodeling, load-bearing wall capacity, floors, sculptural elements, and more. Consulting, education, and construction services are offered using these ultra-sustainable techniques. Traditional...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: earth sheltered homes and buildings.
- Service types: consulting, design, construction, project development services, education and training services, research services, architectural design services, contractor services, recycling services
- Address: P. O. Box 3576, Amherst, Massachusetts USA 01004
- Telephone: 413-345-5190
- Web Site: http://ultragreenbuilding.com
Environmentally Intelligent Home Designs Since 1975We design and build rammed earth, passive solar homes throughout southern New Mexico. Our emphasis is on design simplicity - 18-24" earthen walls for thermal mass; southern orientations for heating; natural convection and landscaping for cooling. Our homes average 50% less energy use without expensive active systems.
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, earth sheltered homes and buildings, energy efficient homes and buildings.
- Service types: consulting, design, construction, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 585 South Valley Drive, Las Cruces, New Mexico USA 88005
- Telephone: 5756470864
- FAX: 5756471264
- Web Site: http://www.rammed-earth.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Micander Construction, Inc.
Don Stephens' Terratech Design Team
- Business type: Environmental-Home design and building technologies innovation
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, alternative home and building constructionmaterials, biomass energy systems, composting systems, earth sheltered homes and buildings, geothermal energy systems, Annualized Geo-Solar structure heating/cooling, Alternative building products/techniques.
- Service types: Design consultation, lecture and writing
- Address: P.O.Drawer 1441, Spokane , Washington USA 99210-1441
- Telephone: (509) 838-8222
Electric Cyc-Line of the Carribean
- Business type: exporter, importer, , ,
- Product types: electric vehicle batteries, alternative fuel vehicles, electric bicycle components, electric motorcycles, earth sheltered homes and buildings, telecommunications power systems, CPE Telephone & Mobile Repeater Radio Equipment - Telecommunications.
- Address: 2820 Highland, Warrington, Pennsylvania USA 18976
- Telephone: 215-918-2821
- FAX: 215-918-2813
- Business type: Green Home Design & Build
- Product types: energy efficient and green homes and buildings: photovoltaic (solar power) systems, earth sheltered, underground & straw bale, natural daylighting, solar hot water systems.
- Service types: design, building, consulting & training
- Address: 407 Red Maple Road, Blountsville, Alabama USA 35031
- Telephone: 205-919-6231
Turner Building Science & Design
- Product types: air cooling systems, air filtering and purification systems, alternative homes and buildings, earth sheltered homes and buildings, energy efficient homes and buildings, geothermal energy systems, Solar homes and energy systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, education and training services, research services, architectural design services, testing services
- Address: 26 Pinewood Lane, Harrison, Maine USA 04040
- Telephone: 207 583-4571 x16
- FAX: 207-583-4572
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News