Electric Car Nonprofit Organizations in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
The Electric Auto Association (EAA) was formed in 1967 in San Jose, California. The EAA is a non-profit educational organization that promotes the advancement and widespread adoption of Electric Vehicles.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: electric cars, electric vehicles.
- Address: 60 Alan Drive, Pleasant Hill, California USA 94523
- Web Site: http://www.eaaev.org
USREA is a volunteer renewable energy advocacy organization. We are made up of members just like you from across the USA. We rely on input, news and perspective from our members and partner companies to help spread the word about technologies that are revolutionary, and have the potential to change the way we power our future. We seek participation from schools, renewable companies, researchers and R. E. enthusiasts to assist with content and perspective, so we can share with others. We can only get better with your participation, so we look to our members to make this a great site. Do you belong?
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind turbines (small), backup power systems, biomass energy systems, electric cars, alternative home and building construction materials hydro, biomass.
- Service types: research services
- Address: 6697 Lakeshore Road, Lexington, Michigan USA 48450
- Telephone: 810-359-2250
- FAX: 810-359-2250
- Web Site: http://www.usrea.org
- E-mail: Send Email to US Renewable Energy Association
WestStart - CALSTART is dedicated to transforming transportation for a better world, by creating and expanding a global advanced transportation technologies industry and related markets. Through technology development, commercialization, analysis and implementation our goals are to: Clean the air; Create high quality jobs; and Develop energy efficient transportation. We are tapping the knowledge and experience of world-class firms in the aerospace, electronics, automotive and defense industries, and combining those skills with the entrepreneurial talents of exceptional small businesses to create this new industry.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, publisher, industry analysis, consulting, research, development, business incubator
- Product types: electric cars, electric vehicle batteries, fuel cell batteries, hybrid electric vehicles, Natural Gas Vehicles, Intelligent Transportation Technologies, Electric Vehicles, Fuel Types: Compressed Natural Gas, Methanol, Ethanol, Propane, Hydrogen, Hythane, Bi-Fuel, Electric, Hybrid Electric.
- Address: 1878 S. Lewis Road, Camarillo, California USA 93011
- Telephone: (805) 987-3814
- FAX: (805) 987-6049
- Web Site: http://www.calstart.org
- E-mail: Send Email to WestStart-CALSTART
The Schatz Energy Research Center has over twenty-five years of experience working in the areas of renewable energy, energy efficiency and hydrogen energy systems. SERC's mission is to promote clean and renewable energy. SERC works primarily on research and development, technology demonstration, project development, energy systems analysis, and education and training. In addition, SERC performs feasibility studies, resource assessments, and energy planning studies.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research institution
- Product types: fuel cell test stands, fuel cells, hydrogen fueling stations, solar hydrogen power systems, renewable energy consulting services, feasibility studies, renewable energy curriculum, alternative vehicle modeling, biomass gasification and torrefaction system analysis, off-grid lighting quality assurance testing.
- Service types: education, design, training and consulting services
- Address: Humboldt State University, Arcata, California USA 95521
- Telephone: 707-826-4345
- FAX: 707-826-4347
- Web Site: http://www.schatzlab.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Schatz Energy Research Center (SERC)
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News