Electric Vehicle Component Publicly Traded Companies in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
FT Energy award-winner Capstone has shipped 2,000 30- and 60-kW commercial microturbine power systems for applications ranging from hybrid electric vehicles to converting landfill gas and other waste gases into electricity. The systems are CSA, CE and UL-Listed (2200 and 1741), have just one moving part, use no oil, no lubricants, no coolants and are designed to operate at continuous full load or load-follwing (down to 0 kW idle) 24/7/365, on or off grid. NOx emissions are significantly below any US and foreign standards. These lightweight, compact microturbines can be multipacked into n+x arrays of up to 100 units with no paralleling switchgear, all with single-point-access dispatching/diagnostics. Conforms to IEEE and ANSI specs; UL 1741/CA Rule 21 compliant grid interconnect functionality (including protective relays) is built in. 8,000-hour annual maintenance comprises air and fuel filter inspection/replacement; temp sensor and ignitor every two years. En!!gine overhaul suggested at 40,000 hours. Fuels: natural gas, propane, high and low Btu waste gases (as low as 350 Btu) with up to 7% hydrogen sulfide content, diesel and kerosene.
- Stock Symbol: Nasdaq : CPST
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: micro-cogeneration systems, gas microturbine electric generators, hybrid electric vehicle power systems.
- Address: 21211 Nordhoff Street, Chatsworth, California USA 91311
- Telephone: 818-734-5300
- FAX: 818-734-5320
- Web Site: http://www.microturbine.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Capstone Turbine Corp.
ZAP has created the Alias, a freeway-speed vehicle, jointly designed by Lotus Engineering of Europe and ZAP's US-based automotive engineers. Sporting futuristic contours, the Alias is 100% electric, 100% of the time, can recharge via any outlet either at home or on the road, has a maximum driving speed of seventy-five+ MPH, a range of over one hundred miles, and goes from zero to sixty mph more than quickly.
- Stock Symbol: Nasdaq : ZAAP
- Business type: manufacturer, distributor, web retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: electric cars , electric trucks, electric bicycles , electric scooters , electric motorcycles , electric seascooters, electric ATV and other electric vehicles, hybrid cars , fuel cell powered cars , smart cars , advanced transportation cars , zapcars , alcohol vehicles, ethanol cars, high miles per gallon cars , xebra electric cars.
- Service types: system design
- Address: 501 Fourth Street, Santa Rosa, California USA 95401
- Telephone: 707-525-8658
- FAX: 707-525-8692
- Web Site: http://www.zapworld.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Zap Jonway Usa
With more than 25 years of experience in developing and applying electric power systems to advanced vehicles, UQM Technologies is a world recognized technology leader in the development and manufacture of high performance, power dense and energy efficient electric motors, generators and power electronic controllers. A major emphasis of the company is developing electric power systems for battery electric, hybrid electric and fuel cell electric vehicles, under-the-hood power accessories and other vehicle auxiliaries, and distributed power generation.
- Stock Symbol: AMEX : UQM
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: brushless permanent magnet electric motors and controls, drive systems for electric vehicles and hybrid electric vehicles, electric vehicle components.
- Service types: engineering research & development
- Address: 7501 Miller Drive, PO Box 439, Frederick, Colorado USA 80530
- Telephone: 303-278-2002
- FAX: 303-278-7007
- Web Site: http://www.uqm.com
- E-mail: Send Email to UQM Technologies, Inc.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News