Electric Vehicle Component Businesses in Pennsylvania
eCycle is a small business located in Temple , PA that has invested in developing a line of unique brushless motors and generators. Unlike other brushless motors, eCycle's CMG brushless motors operate at low voltages (12-72VDC) and high current (up to 400A). A combination of characteristics make eCycle's product ideal for mobile applications: efficiency, ruggedness, power density and attractive cost factor, particularly when reliability and minimization of maintenance are important. In fact, eCycle's equipment delivers quantum improvements in performance for existing applications, while also enabling new applications, which were not technically or economically feasible in the past. The improvements incorporated into the CMG brushless motor allow it to be competitive in high volume applications, which had been previously the exclusive domain of conventional DC motors.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, retail sales
- Product types: brushless motors for electric vehicles.
- Address: 4700 North 5th St. , Reading, Pennsylvania USA 19560
- Telephone: 610-939-0480
- FAX: 610-939-0474
- Web Site: http://www.ecycle.com
- E-mail: Send Email to eCycle, Incorporated
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: electric vehicle components, electric cars, We Specialize in Drivelines.
- Service types: design, engineering
- Address: 740 Queen Street, Pottstown, Pennsylvania USA 19464
- Telephone: 610-705-8527
- FAX: 610-705-8644
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News