Hybrid Electric Vehicle Businesses in California
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
WestStart - CALSTART is dedicated to transforming transportation for a better world, by creating and expanding a global advanced transportation technologies industry and related markets. Through technology development, commercialization, analysis and implementation our goals are to: Clean the air; Create high quality jobs; and Develop energy efficient transportation. We are tapping the knowledge and experience of world-class firms in the aerospace, electronics, automotive and defense industries, and combining those skills with the entrepreneurial talents of exceptional small businesses to create this new industry.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, publisher, industry analysis, consulting, research, development, business incubator
- Product types: electric cars, electric vehicle batteries, fuel cell batteries, hybrid electric vehicles, Natural Gas Vehicles, Intelligent Transportation Technologies, Electric Vehicles, Fuel Types: Compressed Natural Gas, Methanol, Ethanol, Propane, Hydrogen, Hythane, Bi-Fuel, Electric, Hybrid Electric.
- Address: 1878 S. Lewis Road, Camarillo, California USA 93011
- Telephone: (805) 987-3814
- FAX: (805) 987-6049
- Web Site: http://www.calstart.org
- E-mail: Send Email to WestStart-CALSTART
FT Energy award-winner Capstone has shipped 2,000 30- and 60-kW commercial microturbine power systems for applications ranging from hybrid electric vehicles to converting landfill gas and other waste gases into electricity. The systems are CSA, CE and UL-Listed (2200 and 1741), have just one moving part, use no oil, no lubricants, no coolants and are designed to operate at continuous full load or load-follwing (down to 0 kW idle) 24/7/365, on or off grid. NOx emissions are significantly below any US and foreign standards. These lightweight, compact microturbines can be multipacked into n+x arrays of up to 100 units with no paralleling switchgear, all with single-point-access dispatching/diagnostics. Conforms to IEEE and ANSI specs; UL 1741/CA Rule 21 compliant grid interconnect functionality (including protective relays) is built in. 8,000-hour annual maintenance comprises air and fuel filter inspection/replacement; temp sensor and ignitor every two years. En!!gine overhaul suggested at 40,000 hours. Fuels: natural gas, propane, high and low Btu waste gases (as low as 350 Btu) with up to 7% hydrogen sulfide content, diesel and kerosene.
- Stock Symbol: Nasdaq : CPST
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: micro-cogeneration systems, gas microturbine electric generators, hybrid electric vehicle power systems.
- Address: 21211 Nordhoff Street, Chatsworth, California USA 91311
- Telephone: 818-734-5300
- FAX: 818-734-5320
- Web Site: http://www.microturbine.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Capstone Turbine Corp.
Fleets & Fuels is a biweekly business newsletter providing timely intelligence on alternative technology vehicles and the fuels that drive them. Emphasis on contract business and hardware: Who is Selling What to Whom. Articles include telephone, fax and e-mail information for key individuals at the companies and other organizations mentioned. Electric, hybrid electric and fuel cell electric vehicles, natural gas vehicles, other alternative fuels including propane, methanol, ethanol and the various new synthetics. 24 issues a year.
- Business type: publisher
- Product types: magazines and publications.
- Address: 560 4 th Street, Suite B, San Francisco, California USA 94107
- Telephone: 415-896-5988
- FAX: 415-896-5989
- Web Site: http://www.fleetsandfuels.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Fleets & Fuels
The Insight is the first gasoline-electric hybrid vehicle available in the U.S. It was designed from the ground up to achieve world-class fuel economy and ultra low emissions, using a combination of cutting-edge technologies, including an innovative hybrid powertrain, advanced aerodynamic design and lightweight aluminum body. The Insight earns the best EPA mileage ratings in history, rated at 61 mpg city/70 mpg highway. At the heart of the Insight is Honda's revolutionary Integrated Motor Assist (IMA™) system, which combines the world's lightest 1.0-liter, 3-cylinder gasoline automobile engine with an ultra-thin electric motor.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : HMC
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: hybrid electric vehicles, electric cars, electric vehicles.
- Address: 1919 Torrance Blvd., Torrance, California USA 90501
- Web Site: http://automobiles.honda.com/alternative-fuel-vehicles/
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: heavy-duty electric and hybrid-electrict vehicle drive systems and components, including ultracapacitor energy storage packs, electric air compressor and hydraulic pump, DC to AC power inverters, DC to DC power converters, fuel cell systems, remote wireless monitoring and automatic vehicle location systems..
- Service types: design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 12302 Kerran Street, Poway, California USA 92064-6884
- Telephone: 858-413-1720
- FAX: 858-413-1733
- Web Site: http://www.isecorp.com
- E-mail: Send Email to ISE Corporation
Alternative Energy Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Powered Products
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, retail sales
- Product types: fuel powered backup generators, portable power systems, electric bicycles, fuel powered backup generators, electric bicycles, portable power systems, hybrid electric vehicles, Hydrogen Fuel Cells, Fuel cell education.
- Service types: fuel cell education
- Address: PO Box 3555, San Jose, California USA 95156
- Telephone: 831-637-8338
- FAX: 831 637 8350
- Web Site: http://www.warsitz.com
SunLit Systems Inc.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, fuel cell systems, hybrid electric vehicles, alternative fuel vehicles, solar electric power systems, energy efficient lighting, Energy Conservation Technology.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, project development services, research services
- Address: 3037 Hopyard Road, Suite P, Pleasanton, California USA 94588
- Telephone: 925 600 8760
- FAX: 925 600 8735
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News