Heat Exchanger Construction Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Cappy Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. - D & R Energy Services, Inc - Durbin Geothermal - Energy Dynamics, LLC - Geothermal Green Team - Jackson Geothermal HVAC & Drilling, LLC. - Robbins Water Service, Inc. - Geothermal Drilling -
Cappy Heating & Air Conditioning is an industry leader in heating, cooling and air purifying technologies. We are an accredited installer and a member in good standing with IGSHPA, International Ground Source Heat Pump Association. We are also a valued business partner of the Geothermal Heat Pump Consortium, Inc., the Michigan Geothermal Energy Association, the Building Industry Association of Southeastern Michigan, the Apartment Association of Michigan, and the Better Business Bureau, to name a few.
- Business type: HVAC/Geothermal contractor
- Product types: geothermal systems, air cooling systems, air heating systems, heat exchangers, ground source heat pumps, sheet metal and ductwork fabrication and solar hot water systems.
- Service types: HVAC, design and installation of geothermal systems, solar hot water systems
- Address: 12551 Globe Street, Livonia, Michigan USA 48150
- Telephone: 734-655-1360
- FAX: 734-464-0852
- Web Site: http://www.cappyheating.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Cappy Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
We at D & R Energy Services are committed to serving our customers by offering only the best in Solar, Solar Thermal, Wind, Hydroelectric, Biogas and Biomass equipment and services. All of our products carry the best warranty coverage and all our installation is done by professional licensed installers. Site analysis and site surveys are always free within Michigan. Customers receive unsurpassed attention from our staff to make your Renewable Energy system what you envision. This attention to detail is what sets us apart from most other Renewable Energy companies. We will also explain in detail any and all tax credits and incentives that are available to you.
- Business type: A Renewable Energy Systems Developer and Integrator
- Product types: Solar electric power systems, Solar Thermal heating systems, Wind power systems, Biogas to Energy systems, Biomass energy systems, Gas Turbine Co-generation systems, Hydroelectric energy systems, fluorescent lighting, LED lighting, Energy analysis, Sales and Service, Installation.
- Service types: Consulting, Installation, Construction, Engineering, site survey and assessment services, Contractor Services
- Address: P. O. Box 1013, Brighton, Michigan USA 48116
- Telephone: 810-229-2390
- FAX: 810-229-2390
- Web Site: http://www.drenergyservices.com
- E-mail: Send Email to D & R Energy Services, Inc
Geothermal Loop Field InstallationThermal Conductivity TestingGround Source Geothermal Design and Donsulting
- Product types: heat exchangers, geothermal energy systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 200 Jefferson PO Box 68, Beecher City, Illinois USA 62414
- Telephone: 6184875402
- FAX: 6184875037
- Web Site: http://www.letsdig.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Durbin Geothermal
- Product types: cogeneration systems, cogeneration system components, fuel cell systems, gas turbine electric generators, heat exchangers, packaged power systems.
- Address: 139 Chewonki Road, Wiscasset, Maine USA 04579
- Telephone: 207-882-8120
- FAX: 207-882-8296
- Web Site: http://www.energydynamics.biz
- E-mail: Send Email to Energy Dynamics, LLC
Commercial/Residential Geothermal systems
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, heat exchangers.
- Service types: consulting, installation, construction, project development services
- Address: 248 Fairhaven Dr, Gretna, Nebraska USA 68028
- Telephone: 402-332-5080
- FAX: 402-916-9501
- Web Site: http://www.geothermalgreenteam.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Geothermal Green Team
Our environmentally friendly ground source heat pump systems use a natural, renewable energy source—the warmth of the earth—and produce no carbon emissions. Whether you have an existing residence, a commercial building or are planning new construction, geothermal systems and cooling can be your smart, green choice. We have completed training by The International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA) and have earned certification as an accredited installer of ground source heat pump systems.
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, heat exchangers, heat pumps.
- Service types: design, installation, construction, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 608 Nolan Avenue, Morrisville, Pennsylvania USA 19067
- Telephone: 215-295-2823
- FAX: 215-295-9204
- Web Site: http://www.jacksongeothermalofpa.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Jackson Geothermal HVAC & Drilling, LLC.
IGSHPA Accredited Drilling Contractor
- Business type: drilling contractor
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, closed loop geothermal drilling, open loop geothermal drilling, variable speed water pumps, water storage tanks, ground source heat exchangers, emergency service.
- Service types: installation, design, sales, service, construction, contractor services
- Address: 462 Atsion Road, Shamong, New Jersey USA 08088
- Telephone: 609 268 2040
- FAX: 609 268 7478
- Web Site: www.robbinswaterservice.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Robbins Water Service, Inc.
Central illinois most experiemced loop contractor Illinois licensed water well contractor.
- Product types: geothermal energy system components, heat exchangers.
- Service types: design, installation, construction, contractor services
- Address: 1000 Pelican St. , Effingham, Illinois USA 61401
- Telephone: 217-342=6458 217-821-6458
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News