Fuel Cell System Education and Training Services in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
3nW Corporation - EnerSol, Incorporated - Flexible Energy, Inc - Fuel Cells 2000 - FuelCellStore - H-Tech Inc. - H2 Prime - North Carolina Solar Center - NuVant Systems Inc. - Schatz Energy Research Center (SERC) - State Electric Generator - The Knowledge Foundation -
We are currently planning a wind powered hydrogen electrolysis project 20 miles from Davis, CA.
- Business type: DVBE for California - Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise
- Product types: fuel cell systems, photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small), retail hydrogen.
- Address: 2220 Otay Lakes Rd. #502-124, Chula Vista, California USA 91915
- Telephone: 619-388-8659
- Web Site: http://www.3nw.com/energy
- E-mail: Send Email to 3nW Corporation
EnerSol, Inc., with headquarters in Portland, Oregon, has established itself as a leader in rechargeable batteries since 2003. Just about any need you have related to lithium ion batteries and energy systems is in our realm of expertise including 1) Sourcing of rechargeable cells to incorporate into your next product design; 2) Partnering with contract design and manufacturing companies in the US or Asia to develop new battery packs, chargers, and power supplies; 3) Identify contract cell assembly partners for emerging lithium ion companies for production in Asia; 4) Quality controls and stystems including SPC, supplier quality, and quality system audits and improvement programs.
- Business type: Rechargeable Batteries, Battery Management Systems, Product Development
- Product types: Lithium ion rechargeable batteries and accessories for consumer, portable, and industrial applications. EnerSol is expert in developing products, assisting with quality system improvements and production of rechargeable cells and packs. Along with a proven history of developing portable battery systems, EnerSol is also focused on electric vehicle a....
- Service types: Consulting, Product Development, Battery Management Systems, Quality, Sourcing
- Address: 6827 S. W. Windemere Loop, Portland, Oregon USA 97225
- Telephone: 678 591-1171
- FAX: 971 246-5068
- Web Site: http://www.enersolinc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to EnerSol, Incorporated
Flexible Energy, Inc is dedicated to helping organizations take control of their energy costs. By implementing efficient, cost effective, and environmentally responsible energy solutions you can achieve substantial cost savings and become more energy self-sufficient. We are experts in cogeneration and alternative energy systems and offer a variety of grants and no-capital financing plans.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, research institution
- Product types: cogeneration systems, biomass energy systems, fuel cell systems.
- Address: PO Box 1589, Oak View, California USA 93022
- Telephone: 805-649-4889
- Web Site: http://www.flexibleenergy.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Flexible Energy, Inc
Fuel Cells 2000 is an activity of the Breakthrough Technologies Institute (BTI), a non-profit [501(c)(3)] educational organization formed to promote the development and early commercialization of fuel cells and related pollution-free, efficient energy generation, storage and utilization technologies and fuels.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: fuel cell batteries.
- Service types: education and training services
- Address: 1625 K Street NW Suite 725, Washington, Washington DC USA 20006
- Telephone: 202-785-4222
- FAX: 202-785-4313
- Web Site: http://www.fuelcells.org
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: fuel cells, cogeneration systems, hybrid power systems, packaged power systems, hydrogen energy systems, hydrogen generation equipment, hydrogen storage equipment, fuel cell system components, fuel cell systems, fuel cell consulting..
- Service types: consulting, installation, engineering, project development services, education and training services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: PO Box 4038, Boulder, Colorado USA 80306-4038
- Telephone: 1.866.327.3835 (toll free)
- FAX: 303.237.7810
- Web Site: http://www.FuelCellStore.com
H-Tech Inc. is a Fuel Cell Technology Firm, which provides equipment and services to active International Fuel Cell & Hydrogen developers, manufacturers, universities, research institutions and other entities which have in-house FC projects. H-Tech Inc. 's Engineering core allows for exciting System Integration conceptualization, design, research and prototyping activities to be accomplished. H-Tech Inc. is a System Solutions Company which provides services to both Industry Companies & Consumers alike.
- Business type: Exporter/Importer, System Integrator, Wholesale supplier,
- Product types: Fuel Cells & Hydrogen related equipment for education, research and light industrial applications. Fuel cell stacks, testing equipment, components, electrolyzers, portable fc generators, hydrogen generators, hydrogen storage - compressed & metal hydride units, regulators and much more. Explore and find your Fuel Cell & Hydrogen equipment and information today H-Tech Inc. is your Fuel Cell & Hydrogen Resource. .
- Service types: Distribution & Marketing, System Integration
- Address: P. O. Box 47053, Plymouth, Minnesota USA 55447
- Telephone: 1-866-405-2223
- FAX: 1-516-620-0324
- Web Site: http://www.thehydrogencompany.com
- E-mail: Send Email to H-Tech Inc.
H2 Prime assists companies evaluate, design and implement complete hydrogen based power systems from H2 production through fuel distribution and consumption. Let us assist you develop a stable, economical back-up or standalone power generation system for your home or business.
- Business type: Hydrogen Power Systems Consultants
- Product types: hybrid power systems, fuel cell systems, backup and stand alone power systems consulting..
- Service types: Site evaluations, System Design, Project Managment
- Address: 529 7th St.South, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55415
- Telephone: 612-386-3029
- Web Site: http://www.h2prime.org
- E-mail: Send Email to H2 Prime
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research institution, government organization
- Product types: fuel cell systems, cogeneration systems, photovoltaic systems, publications, solar water heating systems, wind turbines (small), alternative fuels/alternative fuel vehicles.
- Service types: research, technical assistance, outreach, education, policy consultation
- Address: North Carolina State University, Box 7401 , Raleigh, North Carolina USA 27695-7401
- Telephone: (919) 515-5666
- Web Site: http://www.ncsc.ncsu.edu
- E-mail: Send Email to North Carolina Solar Center
NuVant Systems develops and licenses advanced fuel cell components and component evaluation instrumentation. We specialize in fully automated high throughput screening equipment for fuel cell components and are developing fully automated test stands for single cells. Our components are designed to help drive commercialization of fuel cells in stationary and portable power markets. We develop cost effective, innovative technologies that will assist fuel cell manufacturers in bringing fuel cells to market, and fuel cell researchers in rapidly improving fuel cell materials. Our research and development efforts and technology are focused in the following areas: fuel cell catalyst discovery and development; intermediate temperature fuel cells; fuel cell membrane electrode assemblies; direct methanol fuel cells; high throughput screening equipment. NuVant Systems Inc. provides in-house expertise in fuel cell technology, catalysis, and analytical chemistry throu!gh contract services. NuVant's special expertise encompasses four areas: high throughput materials development, fuel cell testing, heterogeneous catalyst development, and high-resolution component detection/analysis . NuVant initiates contracts with clients based on initial consultations. Contract services remain confidential, subject to client wishes.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: fuel cell systems, fuel cell system components.
- Address: 10 West 33rd Street, Perlstein Hall 127, Chicago, Illinois USA 60616
- Telephone: (888) 373-0303
- FAX: (787) 723-7334
- Web Site: http://nuvant.com
The Schatz Energy Research Center has over twenty-five years of experience working in the areas of renewable energy, energy efficiency and hydrogen energy systems. SERC's mission is to promote clean and renewable energy. SERC works primarily on research and development, technology demonstration, project development, energy systems analysis, and education and training. In addition, SERC performs feasibility studies, resource assessments, and energy planning studies.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research institution
- Product types: fuel cell test stands, fuel cells, hydrogen fueling stations, solar hydrogen power systems, renewable energy consulting services, feasibility studies, renewable energy curriculum, alternative vehicle modeling, biomass gasification and torrefaction system analysis, off-grid lighting quality assurance testing.
- Service types: education, design, training and consulting services
- Address: Humboldt State University, Arcata, California USA 95521
- Telephone: 707-826-4345
- FAX: 707-826-4347
- Web Site: http://www.schatzlab.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Schatz Energy Research Center (SERC)
More Power to You! For State Electric Generator, that is more than just our slogan. It represents our contribution to the entire Central Coast since 1955. As a family-owned business, we take great pride in providing the community we live in with leading-edge expertise of generators and electrical apparatus available to business customers and home owners today. State Electric Generator specializes in the sale, installation, repair and service of generator and inverter systems. We also perform resistive and reactive load testing and major engine overhauls. Because our service team is second to none, we offer 24 hour emergency service, as well as system design and free estimates. Our customers include the military, local municipalities,...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: fuel powered electric generators, backup power systems, cogeneration systems, fuel cell systems, packaged power systems, solar electric power systems, electric generators, prime power systems, home standby. Fuels: Diesel, Natural gas, Propane & Gasoline..
- Service types: consulting, installation, construction, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 211 Fern Street, Santa Cruz, California USA 95060
- Telephone: (831) 457-3911
- FAX: (831) 457-1433
- Web Site: http://www.stategen.com
- E-mail: Send Email to State Electric Generator
7th Annual Small Fuel Cells (sm) 2005 Conference– Small Fuel Cells for Portable Applications April 27 - 29, 2005 - Loews L'Enfant Plaza Hotel, Washington, DC USA Conference Brochure: http://www.knowledgepress.com/events/6141145_p.pdf Webpage: http://www.knowledgefoundation.com In it's 7th year, this internationally recognized conference is designed to serve as the primary source of information for end users, developers and manufacturers of portable power devices. Topics addressed by the leading experts in this emerging field from government, academia and government include: • Toshiba DMFC for portable applications • Whole fuel cell product solution for the consumer electronic industry • DMFC portable power products at MTI MicroFuel ...
- Business type: trade association, publisher
- Product types: fuel cell systems.
- Address: 18 Webster Streeet, Brookline, Massachusetts USA 02446
- Telephone: 6172327400
- FAX: 6172329171
- Web Site: http://www.knowledgefoundation.com
- E-mail: Send Email to The Knowledge Foundation
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News