Geothermal Energy System Architecture Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
We take the guesswork out of solar and wind. Green Ox Energy is a full service commercial and utility solar and wind solutions provider that makes renewable energy more flexible, accessible and affordable. How is this possible? We take a full service approach to the renewable energy process. This includes our best of class products, financial options and advice, full installation services and project management every step of the way. Sound good so far? Well read on, because we're just getting started. Flexibility? We negotiate with manufacturer's based on volume to get you the most economical value of your purchase. . In some cases we can even arrange for to take the burden and carry the federal tax grant for a qualifying installation until...
- Business type: retail sales, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems commercial, wind power plants, geothermal energy systems, photovoltaic systems residential, electric vehicle components, solar thermal electric power systems, Solar Attic Fans; Concentrating Solar Power Plants (CSP); Concentrating Photovoltaic (CPV).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services
- Address: 4205 Bretton Bay Lane, Dallas, Texas USA 75287
- Telephone: 9723223970
- FAX: 9722481362
- Web Site: http://www.greenoxenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Green Ox Energy
We specialize in the design, installation, service and financing of renewable energy systems. Focusing on the areas of small wind turbines, solar (PV), and geothermal HVAC systems.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, photovoltaic systems commercial, photovoltaic modules, wind turbines (small), geothermal energy systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 2532 55th St, Vinton, Iowa USA 52349
- Telephone: 319-693-3727
- Web Site: http://greentransitionsllc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Green Transitions
Research and consulting firm with specialized expertise in technologies and procedures that improve the performance and cost effectiveness of buildings. SWA uses advanced tools for energy simulation such as DOE-2 and ENERGY-10.
- Product types: energy efficient homes and buildings, geothermal energy systems, alternative home and building constructionmaterials, cogeneration systems, air cooling systems, air heating systems, RADIANCE, DOE-2.1, AutoCAD.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, architectural design services, testing services
- Address: 50 Washington Street, Norwalk, Connecticut USA 06854
- Telephone: 203-857-0200
- FAX: 203-852-0741
- Web Site: http://www.swinter.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Steven Winter Associates, Inc.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News