Geothermal Energy System Businesses in the United States by Business Name
Business Names Starting with R
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Radiance Corporation - Robert L. Cave Inc.. - Ra Power Solutions - Radiant Works Inc - Real Time Conservation - REEL (Renewable Energy Equipment Leasing, LLC) - Renewable Energy Northwest - Renewable Energy Policy Project (REPP) - Renewable Energy Technologies, LLC. - Renovus Energy Inc. - Renu Building & Energy Solutions - RG Heating & Air Conditioning - Robbins Water Service, Inc. - Rocky Mountain Geothermal Inc. - R.Cleveland UG Technologies Corp. -
Radiance Corporation is a full service designer and installer of state-of-the-art renewable energy systems for residential and commercial buildings serving Colorado's front range and mountain communities. Radiance specializes in Geothermal Heating and Air Conditioning Systems combined with Solar Energy Technologies providing environmentally conscious customers with ultimate comfort and economy.
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, radiant heating systems, solar thermal energy.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering
- Address: PO Box 2038, Nederland, Colorado USA 80466
- Telephone: (303) 258-7125
- Web Site: http://www.coloradco.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Radiance Corporation
Geothermal Systems NJ & PA
- Product types: Geothermal Energy Systems, Geothermal Radiant Heating, Geothermal Energy System Components, Closed Loop Contracor.
- Service types: Design, Engineering, Installion, Service
- Address: 3447 Palace Court, Pennsauken, New Jersey USA 08109
- Telephone: 856-486-1216
- FAX: 856-488-0188
- Web Site: http://www.rlcave.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Robert L. Cave Inc..
Ra Power Solutions, a division of The Brixham Group, Inc., based in Cape Neddick, Maine, is an independent dealer and broker of various renewable and alternative energy products for several target markets: small commercial/light industrial, organized communities and campus environments, as well as residential customers. We specialize in Wind Turbine system solutions.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), photovoltaic systems, solar electric power systems, geothermal energy systems, hybrid power systems.
- Service types: consulting, installation, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 55 Logging Road, Cape Neddick, Maine USA 03902
- Telephone: 207-363-4844
- FAX: 207-363-9215
- Web Site: http://www.rapowersolutions.net
Design & Installation of Radiant Floor Heating systems and Solar Hot Water systems.
- Product types: solar water heating systems, radiant heating systems, geothermal energy systems.
- Service types: design, installation
- Address: P. O. Box 11, Winooski, Vermont USA 05404
- Telephone: 802-655-2544
- FAX: 802-655-1406
- Web Site: http://www.radiantworks.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Radiant Works Inc
Contact us for renewable energy related equipment installations
- Business type: Renewable Energy Systems Installations
- Product types: solar thermal energy, radiant heating systems, wind energy systems (large), solar tracking systems, photovoltaic systems, Complete Alternative -- HVAC and Electrical Systems Integration.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: PO Box 1484, Plymouth, Massachusetts USA 02360
- Telephone: 508-743-9778
- FAX: 508-445-4777
- Web Site: http://www.realtimeconservation.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Real Time Conservation
REEL (Renewable Energy Equipment Leasing) provides finance for all COMMERCIAL and RESIDENTIAL renewable energy equipment and systems. GEOTHERMAL, SOLAR, WIND, HYDRO, BIOMASS, and HVAC. Please see our site for an all-inclusive list. We represent over 50, 000 Dealers with exclusive Manufacturer and Association partnerships. RESIDENTIAL secured application is quick and simple to help all consumers go "green". Apply at / or contact us today at 1-877-914-REEL (7335) We provide COMMERCIAL Equipment Lease Finance solutions for all sizes of public and private companies, government, municipal, state, and county entities throughout the USA. Our leases can offer significant benefits related to economics, designed to improve liquidity, cash flow, finan...
- Business type: Finance
- Product types: ALL COMMERCIAL and RESIDENTIAL RENEWABLE ENERGY EQUIPMENT and SYSTEMS. GEOTHERMAL, SOLAR, WIND, HYDRO, BIOMASS and HVAC. .
- Service types: Commercial/Residential Finance
- Address: PO Box 680131, Marietta, Georgia USA 30068
- Telephone: 1-877-914-REEL (7335) Direct: 770-579-1470
- FAX: 770-971-5342
- Web Site: http://www.thinkreelgreen.com
- E-mail: Send Email to REEL (Renewable Energy Equipment Leasing, LLC)
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, air cooling systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, heat exchangers, heat pumps, waste heat recovery systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, contractor services
- Address: Columbia Falls, Montana USA 59901
- Telephone: 4062619824
- Web Site: http://www.renewableenergynorthwest.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Energy Northwest
The Renewable Energy Policy Project was launched in August 1995with the support and advice of the renewable energy community. Since itsinception, REPP has investigated the relationship between policy, marketsand public demand in accelerating the deployment of renewable energytechnologies, which include biomass, hydropower, geothermal, photovoltaic,solar thermal, wind and renewable hydrogen. In 1999, REPP and the Center forRenewable Energy and Sustainable Technology (CREST) merged. The combinedorganization (named REPP-CREST) boasts a strong platform for disseminationof data regarding sustainability. REPP-CREST's web site, the award-winningportal on sustainable energy, provides access to a broad range of topics:innovative public policy reports generated by REPP, interactive media,renewable energy success stories and informative on-line discussion groups.The partnership between REPP and CREST offers government, corporate,academic, and non-profit decision makers, as well as consumers, timelyanalysis, suggests dynamic strategies, and enrolls new partners forrenewable energy and sustainable development.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, publisher, consulting
- Product types: policy, research, outreach.
- Address: 1612 K Street, NW Suite # 202 , Washington, Washington DC USA 20006
- Telephone: 202-293-2898
- FAX: 202-293-5857
- Web Site: http://www.repp.org
Renewable Energy Technologies provides renewable energy project development, management and investment capital for qualified renewable energy projects. We identify and develop new renewable energy projects as well as arrange for investment capital and/or project financing, power purchase agreements, and renewable energy credits.
- Business type: Renewable Energy Consultants and Developers
- Product types: Net Zero Energy, Grid Free Power, Solar Cogeneration, Biomethane, B100 Biodiesel & natural gas fueled CHP & trigeneration energy systems. .
- Service types: Renewable Energy Project Consulting, Development, Financing, and Investors
- Address: Box 170703, Austin, Texas USA 78717
- Telephone: 512-772-3500
- Web Site: http://www.RenewableEnergyTechnologies.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Energy Technologies, LLC.
Renovus Energy, Inc. provides renewable energy systems assessment, design, installation, and maintenance services for residential, commercial, agricultural, and institutional clients.
- Product types: solar electric power systems, wind energy systems (small), wind energy systems (large), geothermal energy systems, solar water heating systems, hydro energy systems (small).
- Address: 102 Cherry St., Ithaca, New York USA 14850
- Telephone: 607-277-1777
- Web Site: http://www.renovusenergy.com
Renu Building & Energy Solutions is a registered trade name under Baker Development Group LLC with a genuine focus on the existing home market providing homeowners more holistic energy-saving solutions ranging from initial, certified energy audits and whole-house energy upgrades to solar installations and green remodeling. Baker Development Group LLC's other registered trade name, studio26 homes (), has already set the standard for new home, green design and construction in eastern Pennsylvania having been published many times locally and nationally and being honored with multiple awards over the years, including the coveted Building Innovation Award by the Pennsylvania Builders Association.
- Product types: Solar Photovoltaic Systems, Solar Water Heating Systems, Geothermal Energy Systems, Whole-House Energy Auditing, Energy Efficient Homes and Improvements, Green Remodeling.
- Service types: Design, Installation, Consulting, Construction, Site Survey and Assessment Services, Architectural Design Services, Contractor Services
- Address: 1748 Central Park, Orefield, Pennsylvania USA 18069
- Telephone: 610-391-0100
- FAX: 610-391-0606
- Web Site: http://www.renubuilding.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Renu Building & Energy Solutions
Hydronics, Solar Hot Water Heating, Geo Thermal, Hybrid Heating and A/C Systems
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, solar water heating systems.
- Service types: consulting, installation, contractor services
- Address: 305 West St, Waunakee, Wisconsin USA 53597
- Telephone: 608-849-6728
- FAX: 608-849-5733
- Web Site: http://www.rgheating.com
- E-mail: Send Email to RG Heating & Air Conditioning
IGSHPA Accredited Drilling Contractor
- Business type: drilling contractor
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, closed loop geothermal drilling, open loop geothermal drilling, variable speed water pumps, water storage tanks, ground source heat exchangers, emergency service.
- Service types: installation, design, sales, service, construction, contractor services
- Address: 462 Atsion Road, Shamong, New Jersey USA 08088
- Telephone: 609 268 2040
- FAX: 609 268 7478
- Web Site: www.robbinswaterservice.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Robbins Water Service, Inc.
Rocky Mountain Geothermal Inc. Provides the following services to the geoexchange industry - Turnkey loop fields, vertical / horizontal drilling, trench loops, pond loops, slinky loops, fusing, header systems, system purging, consulting, grouting, design assistance, thermal conductivity testing and GPS surveying.
- Product types: geothermal energy systems.
- Address: 7790 East Arapahoe Road Ste. 200, Centennial, Colorado USA 80112
- Telephone: 303-841-8858
- FAX: 303-805-3563
- Web Site: http://rockymountaingeothermal.com
R.Cleveland UG Technologies Corp.
- Product types: Cathodic Protection systems,Construction of Geothermal energy systems,Horizontal Directional drilling..
- Address: 95 Center Dr., Gilberts, Illinois USA 60136
- Telephone: 847.428.5720
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News