Geothermal Energy System Component Consulting Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Adsorption Chiller - Air Perfect, Inc. - Caster Well Drilling - Earth Sensitive Solutions, LLC - Ecohill Solutions, LLC - Geothermal Energy Solutions, Inc. - GeothermEx, Inc. - Gold Pact Power - Phoenix Geothermal Services - Southwest Research Institute - ThermaSource Drilling Fluids - Geotransfer Systems - Metex Corporation - Technology Transfer Services - Warren Environmental Equipment Inc. -
ADSORPTION CHILLER. Doubts regarding absorption chillers? Now, efficient energy conservation utilizing a waste heat driven ADsorption Chiller is attainable, which can replace an absorption chiller. It has tremendous flexibility, controlling down to "0%" load, without three-way control valves. It can produce chilled water temperatures down to 37o.4F. It can use variable hot water flows and temperatures ranging from 194 to as low as 122oF. Cooling water temperatures do not require controlling. It can be ran 24/7 year around with negligible maintenance and is available with a 15 year limited warranty. HIJC USA introduces new low temperature chiller down to 23F. WEB Site http://www.adsorptionchiller.com
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: air cooling system components, biomass energy system components, cogeneration system components, energy efficient homes and buildings, fuel cell system components, geothermal energy system components, Solar cooling component.
- Address: P.O. BOX 820307, Houston, Texas USA 77282-0307
- Telephone: 281-404-5471
- FAX: 281-754-4383
- Web Site: http://www.adsorptionchiller.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Adsorption Chiller
Energy efficiency consultants specializing in geothermal projects, hybrid heat, and radiant systems. We design and install impecable residential heating and cooling systems that encompass looking at the whole project to create the best approach for the intended result.
- Product types: air cooling systems, air heating systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, geothermal energy systems, tankless water heating systems, geothermal energy system components.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, contractor services
- Address: 7 Pearson Avenue, Milford, Connecticut USA 06460
- Telephone: 203-878-0878
- FAX: 203-878-1266
- Web Site: http://airperfectinc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Air Perfect, Inc.
Fourth generation drilling/consulting company specializing in the design and construction of residential, commercial, industrial and municipal water wells, pumping systems and geothermal heat pump systems and conditioning systems. The company has worked in four different countries on projects ranging from commercial geothermal installations in Canada to drilling 24" irrigation wells 2,200 feet deep in Saudi Arabia. The company supplies a full time staff that are all certified with the National Ground Water Association (NGWA) and the Geothermal Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA). Contact us today to find out how we can help you on your next water or geothermal heating system.
- Business type: distributor, service
- Product types: geothermal products.
- Service types: system installation, consulting
- Address: 5363 Stow Rd., Ashville, New York USA 14710
- Telephone: 716-789-2230
- FAX: 716-789-2234
- Web Site: http://www.casterdrilling.com
Earth Sensitive Solutions, LLC was created in July of 2003, and is the culmination of 29 years of experience in and devotion to alternative energy and environmentally sensitive solutions on the part of the founder John D. Manning, PE. Located in Skaneateles, NY, the experience of the owner extends around the globe to as far away as Port Augusta, Australia, where a hospital located at the Gateway to the Outback serves both the local Aboriginal Community as well as the Global Community through it s geothermal heating and cooling system. Mr. Manning founded Earth Sensitive Solutions on the principle that all clients will choose an environmentally superior system once they understand that such a system is truly . . . . .
- Business type: Consulting & Design Build
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components. alternative energy solutions, Solar Energy System Design.
- Service types: Alternative Energy Design
- Address: PO Box 3, Skaneateles, New York USA 13152
- Telephone: 315-253-3779
- FAX: 347-826-1957
- Web Site: http://www.earthsensitive.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Earth Sensitive Solutions, LLC
Leed Consulting, Evaluation, Commissioning and Design. Geothermal System Design, Feasibility and ROI Studies.
- Business type: Geothermal, LEED and HVAC consulting and Design
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components, hydronic radiant heating systems, solar water heating systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 11871 Grand River, Brighton, Michigan USA 48116
- Telephone: (248) 419-1121
- FAX: 248-676-0145
- Web Site: http://www.ecohillsolutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ecohill Solutions, LLC
Geothermal Energy Solutions is a certified design-build contractor with extensive experience in geothermal, conventional HVAC systems and energy recovery solutions for residential, commercial, and institutional applications. In Chicagoland since 1998 we designed and build more than 250 geothermal projects. Our team of professional designers and certified installers will provide our client with outstanding service and quality results.
- Business type: Design-Build, engineering of geothermal HVAC systems
- Product types: Geothermal heating/cooling systems, conventional heating/cooling systems, energy recovery, renewable energy, forced air heating/cooling systems, geothermal energy, geothermal energy system components, geothermal and conventional HVAC engineering and design, heat pumps, forced air heating-cooling system components, underground loop, geothermal loop.....
- Service types: Consulting, engineering, installation, service, permit drawings, project management, commissioning
- Address: 3000 Dundee Rd. Suite 301, Northbrook, Illinois USA 60062
- Telephone: 847-586-0570
- FAX: 888-685-6237
- Web Site: http://www.geotsolutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Geothermal Energy Solutions, Inc.
GeothermEx is a full-service geothermal consulting firm, providing expertise in geothermal exploration, drilling, testing, project development, assessment and utilization, for both electric power generation and direct use. In business continuously since 1973, we have worked in most geothermal projects developed for power generation throughout the world. To date, we have worked in 52 countries. On average, our senior staff has more than 15 years of geothermal experience, with some staff members having 25+ years. We work with project developers, lenders and agencies of government, and have served as the entity providing resource due diligence in support of more than US$12 billion in project finance.
- Business type: Geothermal Energy Consulting
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components, geothermal energy electricity generation, geothermal energy direct use.
- Service types: Geothermal Energy; geological, geochemical, geophysical analysis; due diligence for project financing; numerical simulation; well testing and monitoring; drilling services
- Address: 3260 Blume Drive, Suite 220, Richmond, California USA 94806
- Telephone: 510-527-9876
- FAX: 510-527-8164
- Web Site: http://www.geothermex.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GeothermEx, Inc.
HISTORY:1980s - We entered the field of turbine development after designing components for the wind surfer and ultra-light industries. Testing wings led to improved turbine (airfoil) profiles. 1990s - We entered the field of utility grade power after developing outage management, load balancing and plant maintenance systems for Southern California Edison's three unit nuclear facility SONGS. Prior to this, our engineers had been involved in oil exploration and field development in the Americas and Asia. 2000s - We focused on turbine design, composite materials and components that could withstand higher wind velocities without excessive wear or catastrophic failure. Our work in wind farms led to developing a series of electronic components, s...
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: synthetic fuels, bio-diesel, water desalination, cement, composite materials, generating station management - wind, solar, geothermal, wave and tidal, conventional fuel, nuclear, generators, turbines, geothermal energy system components, wind power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, ...
- Address: 1 Johnson Pier, San Francisco, California USA 94019
- Telephone: 620-549-3274
- Web Site: http://goldpact.com
With 40+ years of experience with water source heat pumps, Phoenix Geothermal Services should be your first stop regarding any and all aspects of geothermal heat pump systems.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components, air cooling systems, air heating systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, education and training services
- Address: 7523 County House Rd, Auburn, New York USA 13021
- Telephone: 315-253-3720
- FAX: 347-826-1957
- Web Site: http://www.phoenixenergysupply.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Phoenix Geothermal Services
Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) works with users, suppliers, and manufacturers of gas turbines, providing technical services, expertise, and research facilities to meet the challenge to design, construct, and operate reliable and efficient turbines that meet market needs and respect the environment. Engineering Services for gas turbines, steam turbines, turbomachinery, and associated plant systems include: Troubleshooting, Root Cause Failure Analysis, Performance Diagnosis, Design Assurance, Materials & Coatings Selection, Procurement Support, Life Management & Extension, Aero-Thermal Analysis, Blade Vibration Testing.
- Product types: gas turbine electric generators, cogeneration system components, steam turbine electric generators, meters and measuring equipment, geothermal energy system components, Gas Compression, Pipeline & Process Systems.
- Address: 6220 Culebra Rd., Attn: Harold Simmons, San Antonio , Texas USA 78238
- Telephone: 1-210-522-2557
- FAX: 1-210-522-4506
- Web Site: http://gasturbines.swri.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Southwest Research Institute
ThermaSource Drilling Fluids (TDF) provides quality drilling fluids, as well as on-site engineering and supervision, for the geothermal industry. TDF's fluids engineers are on-site twenty-four hours a day, ready to handle any situation that may arise. TDF's engineering staff has over 75 combined years of experience with down hole conditions, making it easy for them to maximize compatibility of the fluid to any formation. This experience and knowledge leads to drilling the most productive, trouble-free well possible, at an economical price.
- Product types: geothermal energy system components.
- Service types: consulting, engineering, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 3883 Airway Drive, Santa Rosa, California USA 95403
- Telephone: 707-523-2960
- FAX: 707-636-5675
- Web Site: http://www.thermasource.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to ThermaSource Drilling Fluids
- Product types: geothermal energy system components, geothermal energy systems, heat exchangers, air cooling systems, hybrid power systems.
- Address: 1195-Rochester Road, Suite E, Troy, Michigan USA 48442
- Telephone: 1-248-823-5972
- FAX: 1-248-585-3424
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: cogeneration system components, hydro energy system components (large), air filtering and purification system components, geothermal energy system components, computer and electronic components, water filtering and purification system components, Seals, Breathers, Coalescers, Filters, Mufflers, Gaskets, Noise Attenuators.
- Address: 970 New Durham Road, Edison, New Jersey USA 08818
- Telephone: 732-287-0800
Technology Transfer Services
- Product types: steam turbine electric generators, gas turbine electric generators, geothermal energy system components.
- Service types: consulting, education and training services
- Address: 14497 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. , Tampa, Florida USA 33618
- Telephone: 813-908-1100
- FAX: 813-908-1200
Warren Environmental Equipment Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: biomass energy system components, air filtering and purification systems, air filtering and purification system components, cogeneration system components, geothermal energy system components, heat exchangers, Air Pollution Control Systems.
- Address: 5075 Roswell Road, Atlanta, Georgia USA 30342
- Telephone: 4048438333
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News