Geothermal Energy System Component Design Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
FHP Bosch Group - Adsorption Chiller - Air Perfect, Inc. - Air-ease Heating & Cooling - Allied HVAC, Inc. - Earth Sensitive Solutions, LLC - Ecohill Solutions, LLC - GeothermEx, Inc. - Gold Pact Power - Phoenix Geothermal Services - Southwest Research Institute - SunQest, Inc. - The Renewable Technologies Corporation - Geothermal Drilling - Geotransfer Systems - Indoor Comfort Systems, Inc. - Metex Corporation - Renewable By Design - Tri County Well Drilling - Virginia Energy Services LLC -
Founded in 1969 FHP MANUFACTURING Company and now a BOSCH company is the undisputed leader in the Water Source Heat Pump Industry. With over 40 years experience in heat pump technology behind every FHP unit, you can be sure of a quality product that will give you years of trouble free service. Our 100, 000 ft2 factory is ISO 9001-2008 and ISO 14001-2004 certified and a state of the art facility located in Ft. Lauderdale Florida, the Home of Water Source Heat Pumps.
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Water Source and Geo Thermal heat pumps.
- Address: 601 N. W. 65th Court, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida USA 33309
- Telephone: 954-776-5471
- FAX: 954-776-5529
- Web Site: http://www.fhp-mfg.com
- E-mail: Send Email to FHP Bosch Group
ADSORPTION CHILLER. Doubts regarding absorption chillers? Now, efficient energy conservation utilizing a waste heat driven ADsorption Chiller is attainable, which can replace an absorption chiller. It has tremendous flexibility, controlling down to "0%" load, without three-way control valves. It can produce chilled water temperatures down to 37o.4F. It can use variable hot water flows and temperatures ranging from 194 to as low as 122oF. Cooling water temperatures do not require controlling. It can be ran 24/7 year around with negligible maintenance and is available with a 15 year limited warranty. HIJC USA introduces new low temperature chiller down to 23F. WEB Site http://www.adsorptionchiller.com
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: air cooling system components, biomass energy system components, cogeneration system components, energy efficient homes and buildings, fuel cell system components, geothermal energy system components, Solar cooling component.
- Address: P.O. BOX 820307, Houston, Texas USA 77282-0307
- Telephone: 281-404-5471
- FAX: 281-754-4383
- Web Site: http://www.adsorptionchiller.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Adsorption Chiller
Energy efficiency consultants specializing in geothermal projects, hybrid heat, and radiant systems. We design and install impecable residential heating and cooling systems that encompass looking at the whole project to create the best approach for the intended result.
- Product types: air cooling systems, air heating systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, geothermal energy systems, tankless water heating systems, geothermal energy system components.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, contractor services
- Address: 7 Pearson Avenue, Milford, Connecticut USA 06460
- Telephone: 203-878-0878
- FAX: 203-878-1266
- Web Site: http://airperfectinc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Air Perfect, Inc.
Air-ease is Tinley Park Illinois area's only IGSHP geothermal WaterFurnace Dealer/Installer as well as Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Contractor. We are a diversified heating, cooling and sheet metal contractor. Whatever the indoor comfort needs are we have state of the art equipment with qualified factory trained and certified technicians to meet those needs. Air-ease can reduce your heating, cooling and hot water costs. Contact Air-ease to save money on energy bills while preserving the earth.
- Business type: Heating, Air Conditioning, Geothermal Contractor
- Product types: Geothermal energy systems, Air heating systems, Air cooling systems, Hydronic heating systems, Radiant heating systems, Heat pumps, Boilers, Furnaces, Air conditioners, Ductless split systems.
- Service types: Maintenance, Repair, Design, Install
- Address: 17390 Brennan Hwy. , Tinley Park, Illinois USA 60477
- Telephone: 708-429-6550
- FAX: 708-429-6553
- Web Site: http://www.air-ease.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Air-ease Heating & Cooling
Wholesale Geothermal Equipment and HVAC Systems selling to contractors, businesses and homeowners. Purchase equipment online. All equipment is in stock and ready for delivery. Complete packages for open, horizontal and vertical loop systems. Best price on the internet.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, distributor
- Product types: geothermal energy system components, air cooling system components, air heating system components, heat pumps, hydronic radiant heating systems, water heating systems.
- Service types: design, installation, engineering, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 12697 Swann Fram Ln. , Brighton, Michigan USA 48114
- Telephone: (248)887-0517
- FAX: (248)232-7330
- Web Site: http://www.alliedhvacinc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Allied HVAC, Inc.
Earth Sensitive Solutions, LLC was created in July of 2003, and is the culmination of 29 years of experience in and devotion to alternative energy and environmentally sensitive solutions on the part of the founder John D. Manning, PE. Located in Skaneateles, NY, the experience of the owner extends around the globe to as far away as Port Augusta, Australia, where a hospital located at the Gateway to the Outback serves both the local Aboriginal Community as well as the Global Community through it s geothermal heating and cooling system. Mr. Manning founded Earth Sensitive Solutions on the principle that all clients will choose an environmentally superior system once they understand that such a system is truly . . . . .
- Business type: Consulting & Design Build
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components. alternative energy solutions, Solar Energy System Design.
- Service types: Alternative Energy Design
- Address: PO Box 3, Skaneateles, New York USA 13152
- Telephone: 315-253-3779
- FAX: 347-826-1957
- Web Site: http://www.earthsensitive.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Earth Sensitive Solutions, LLC
Leed Consulting, Evaluation, Commissioning and Design. Geothermal System Design, Feasibility and ROI Studies.
- Business type: Geothermal, LEED and HVAC consulting and Design
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components, hydronic radiant heating systems, solar water heating systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 11871 Grand River, Brighton, Michigan USA 48116
- Telephone: (248) 419-1121
- FAX: 248-676-0145
- Web Site: http://www.ecohillsolutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ecohill Solutions, LLC
GeothermEx is a full-service geothermal consulting firm, providing expertise in geothermal exploration, drilling, testing, project development, assessment and utilization, for both electric power generation and direct use. In business continuously since 1973, we have worked in most geothermal projects developed for power generation throughout the world. To date, we have worked in 52 countries. On average, our senior staff has more than 15 years of geothermal experience, with some staff members having 25+ years. We work with project developers, lenders and agencies of government, and have served as the entity providing resource due diligence in support of more than US$12 billion in project finance.
- Business type: Geothermal Energy Consulting
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components, geothermal energy electricity generation, geothermal energy direct use.
- Service types: Geothermal Energy; geological, geochemical, geophysical analysis; due diligence for project financing; numerical simulation; well testing and monitoring; drilling services
- Address: 3260 Blume Drive, Suite 220, Richmond, California USA 94806
- Telephone: 510-527-9876
- FAX: 510-527-8164
- Web Site: http://www.geothermex.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GeothermEx, Inc.
HISTORY:1980s - We entered the field of turbine development after designing components for the wind surfer and ultra-light industries. Testing wings led to improved turbine (airfoil) profiles. 1990s - We entered the field of utility grade power after developing outage management, load balancing and plant maintenance systems for Southern California Edison's three unit nuclear facility SONGS. Prior to this, our engineers had been involved in oil exploration and field development in the Americas and Asia. 2000s - We focused on turbine design, composite materials and components that could withstand higher wind velocities without excessive wear or catastrophic failure. Our work in wind farms led to developing a series of electronic components, s...
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: synthetic fuels, bio-diesel, water desalination, cement, composite materials, generating station management - wind, solar, geothermal, wave and tidal, conventional fuel, nuclear, generators, turbines, geothermal energy system components, wind power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, ...
- Address: 1 Johnson Pier, San Francisco, California USA 94019
- Telephone: 620-549-3274
- Web Site: http://goldpact.com
With 40+ years of experience with water source heat pumps, Phoenix Geothermal Services should be your first stop regarding any and all aspects of geothermal heat pump systems.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components, air cooling systems, air heating systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, education and training services
- Address: 7523 County House Rd, Auburn, New York USA 13021
- Telephone: 315-253-3720
- FAX: 347-826-1957
- Web Site: http://www.phoenixenergysupply.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Phoenix Geothermal Services
Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) works with users, suppliers, and manufacturers of gas turbines, providing technical services, expertise, and research facilities to meet the challenge to design, construct, and operate reliable and efficient turbines that meet market needs and respect the environment. Engineering Services for gas turbines, steam turbines, turbomachinery, and associated plant systems include: Troubleshooting, Root Cause Failure Analysis, Performance Diagnosis, Design Assurance, Materials & Coatings Selection, Procurement Support, Life Management & Extension, Aero-Thermal Analysis, Blade Vibration Testing.
- Product types: gas turbine electric generators, cogeneration system components, steam turbine electric generators, meters and measuring equipment, geothermal energy system components, Gas Compression, Pipeline & Process Systems.
- Address: 6220 Culebra Rd., Attn: Harold Simmons, San Antonio , Texas USA 78238
- Telephone: 1-210-522-2557
- FAX: 1-210-522-4506
- Web Site: http://gasturbines.swri.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Southwest Research Institute
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, service
- Product types: water heating products, solar heating systems, photovoltaic modules (PV modules), photovoltaic systems, radiant floor heating systems, geothermal heat pumps, valance ductless cooling systems.
- Service types: system design
- Address: 1555 Rankin Ave, Newton, North Carolina USA 28658
- Telephone: 828-465-6805
- FAX: 828-465-7370
- Web Site: http://www.sunqest.com
SPECIALISTS IN BIOMASS ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT & CONSTRUCTIONThe Renewable Technologies Corporation (RTC) () is an alternative energy services company founded in 2007, and serves as a wholly owned subsidiary of CTG Power Systems International, Inc. (CTG-PSI). RTC's corporate offices are located in Auburn, Alabama and established as an auxiliary business unit to support and augment CTG-PSI's global power generation equipment, engineering, project management and utility services parent corporation. Our company offers an excellent solution set corresponding to the emerging need for the delivery of specialized project management, equipment and financing services in the alternative energy sector. We are experienced and capable of providing a mu...
- Business type: EPC provider of renewable energy equipment and releated services
- Product types: New, used and refurbished gas turbine generator sets, reciprocating diesel generator systems, steam turbine generators, boilers and balance-of plant equipment for biomass, hydro and waste-to-energy fueled projects. .
- Service types: Our project execution services include: Feasibility and Pre-engineering studies, Project Development, Project Management, Engineering and Design, Equipment Procurement, Turnkey Engineering, Procuremen...
- Address: 3365 Skyway Drive Suite 300, Auburn, Alabama USA 36830
- Telephone: 334-539-1700
- FAX: 334-539-1710
- Web Site: http://www.RenewableTechCorp.com
- E-mail: Send Email to The Renewable Technologies Corporation
Central illinois most experiemced loop contractor Illinois licensed water well contractor.
- Product types: geothermal energy system components, heat exchangers.
- Service types: design, installation, construction, contractor services
- Address: 1000 Pelican St. , Effingham, Illinois USA 61401
- Telephone: 217-342=6458 217-821-6458
- Product types: geothermal energy system components, geothermal energy systems, heat exchangers, air cooling systems, hybrid power systems.
- Address: 1195-Rochester Road, Suite E, Troy, Michigan USA 48442
- Telephone: 1-248-823-5972
- FAX: 1-248-585-3424
Indoor Comfort Systems, Inc.
- Product types: air filtering and purification system components, geothermal energy system components, air filtering and purification systems, air heating systems, air cooling systems, geothermal energy systems.
- Service types: design, installation, contractor services
- Address: PO Box 628, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin USA 53147
- Telephone: 262-348-9920
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: cogeneration system components, hydro energy system components (large), air filtering and purification system components, geothermal energy system components, computer and electronic components, water filtering and purification system components, Seals, Breathers, Coalescers, Filters, Mufflers, Gaskets, Noise Attenuators.
- Address: 970 New Durham Road, Edison, New Jersey USA 08818
- Telephone: 732-287-0800
Renewable By Design
Geothermal Design is your Middle Tennessee expert and can meet all of your Commercial, Residential, Heating, Cooling, and Geothermal needs. We offer extended warranties, maintenance contracts, professional cleaning of your central heating and cooling system energy savings analysis on your electric and gas bills. We also offer full radiant floor heating systems to match our Geothermal units. Our service area for conventional heating and cooling includes Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Greenhills, Bellemeade, Bellvue, Oakhill, Foresthills, Springhill, Thompson Station, Columbia, and Nolensville. Our Service area for Geothermal is larger and covers the counties of Davidson, Williamson, Wilson, Rutherford, Maury, Hickman, Dickson, Sumner, Rober...
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: Wind turbines, Hydro turbines, geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components, air filtering and purification system components, air cooling systems, air heating systems, heat pumps.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 7339 Baker MTN Road, Spencer, Tennessee USA 38585
- Telephone: 615-686-9424
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable By Design
Tri County Well Drilling
- Product types: geothermal energy system components.
- Service types: design, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 8301 Idol Avenue, Sparta, Wisconsin USA 54656
- Telephone: 608-269-4226
- FAX: 608-269-4660
Virginia Energy Services LLC
- Business type: distributor, service
- Product types: geothermal products.
- Service types: system installation
- Address: 2350 Lanier Road, Rockville, Virginia USA 23146
- Telephone: 804-749-1962
- FAX: 804-749-1961
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News