Geothermal Energy System Component Engineering Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
FHP Bosch Group - Adsorption Chiller - Ecohill Solutions, LLC - GeothermEx, Inc. - Gold Pact Power - National Electric Coil - Southwest Research Institute - Stork H&E Turbo Blading, Inc - ThermaSource Drilling Fluids - Earth Sensitive Solutions, LLC - Metex Corporation - The Renewable Technologies Corporation - Warren Environmental Equipment Inc. -
Founded in 1969 FHP MANUFACTURING Company and now a BOSCH company is the undisputed leader in the Water Source Heat Pump Industry. With over 40 years experience in heat pump technology behind every FHP unit, you can be sure of a quality product that will give you years of trouble free service. Our 100, 000 ft2 factory is ISO 9001-2008 and ISO 14001-2004 certified and a state of the art facility located in Ft. Lauderdale Florida, the Home of Water Source Heat Pumps.
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Water Source and Geo Thermal heat pumps.
- Address: 601 N. W. 65th Court, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida USA 33309
- Telephone: 954-776-5471
- FAX: 954-776-5529
- Web Site: http://www.fhp-mfg.com
- E-mail: Send Email to FHP Bosch Group
ADSORPTION CHILLER. Doubts regarding absorption chillers? Now, efficient energy conservation utilizing a waste heat driven ADsorption Chiller is attainable, which can replace an absorption chiller. It has tremendous flexibility, controlling down to "0%" load, without three-way control valves. It can produce chilled water temperatures down to 37o.4F. It can use variable hot water flows and temperatures ranging from 194 to as low as 122oF. Cooling water temperatures do not require controlling. It can be ran 24/7 year around with negligible maintenance and is available with a 15 year limited warranty. HIJC USA introduces new low temperature chiller down to 23F. WEB Site http://www.adsorptionchiller.com
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: air cooling system components, biomass energy system components, cogeneration system components, energy efficient homes and buildings, fuel cell system components, geothermal energy system components, Solar cooling component.
- Address: P.O. BOX 820307, Houston, Texas USA 77282-0307
- Telephone: 281-404-5471
- FAX: 281-754-4383
- Web Site: http://www.adsorptionchiller.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Adsorption Chiller
Leed Consulting, Evaluation, Commissioning and Design. Geothermal System Design, Feasibility and ROI Studies.
- Business type: Geothermal, LEED and HVAC consulting and Design
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components, hydronic radiant heating systems, solar water heating systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 11871 Grand River, Brighton, Michigan USA 48116
- Telephone: (248) 419-1121
- FAX: 248-676-0145
- Web Site: http://www.ecohillsolutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ecohill Solutions, LLC
GeothermEx is a full-service geothermal consulting firm, providing expertise in geothermal exploration, drilling, testing, project development, assessment and utilization, for both electric power generation and direct use. In business continuously since 1973, we have worked in most geothermal projects developed for power generation throughout the world. To date, we have worked in 52 countries. On average, our senior staff has more than 15 years of geothermal experience, with some staff members having 25+ years. We work with project developers, lenders and agencies of government, and have served as the entity providing resource due diligence in support of more than US$12 billion in project finance.
- Business type: Geothermal Energy Consulting
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components, geothermal energy electricity generation, geothermal energy direct use.
- Service types: Geothermal Energy; geological, geochemical, geophysical analysis; due diligence for project financing; numerical simulation; well testing and monitoring; drilling services
- Address: 3260 Blume Drive, Suite 220, Richmond, California USA 94806
- Telephone: 510-527-9876
- FAX: 510-527-8164
- Web Site: http://www.geothermex.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GeothermEx, Inc.
HISTORY:1980s - We entered the field of turbine development after designing components for the wind surfer and ultra-light industries. Testing wings led to improved turbine (airfoil) profiles. 1990s - We entered the field of utility grade power after developing outage management, load balancing and plant maintenance systems for Southern California Edison's three unit nuclear facility SONGS. Prior to this, our engineers had been involved in oil exploration and field development in the Americas and Asia. 2000s - We focused on turbine design, composite materials and components that could withstand higher wind velocities without excessive wear or catastrophic failure. Our work in wind farms led to developing a series of electronic components, s...
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: synthetic fuels, bio-diesel, water desalination, cement, composite materials, generating station management - wind, solar, geothermal, wave and tidal, conventional fuel, nuclear, generators, turbines, geothermal energy system components, wind power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, ...
- Address: 1 Johnson Pier, San Francisco, California USA 94019
- Telephone: 620-549-3274
- Web Site: http://goldpact.com
Largest and oldest independent manufacturer of stator and rotor replacement windings for generators 1 MW and above. Services include all types of repairs and retrofits at site or in our facility, plus engineering design, testing and failure analysis. All OEM machines.
- Business type: replacement stator and rotor winding manufacturer
- Product types: Windings for any generator above 1 MW, driven by any fuel or turbine type: biomass, geothermal, gas, steam, hydro including generators that are part of a cogeneration system..
- Service types: generator rewinds and repairs
- Address: 800 King Avenue, Columbus, Ohio USA 43212
- Telephone: 614-488-1151
- FAX: 614-488-8892
- Web Site: http://www.national-electric-coil.com
- E-mail: Send Email to National Electric Coil
Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) works with users, suppliers, and manufacturers of gas turbines, providing technical services, expertise, and research facilities to meet the challenge to design, construct, and operate reliable and efficient turbines that meet market needs and respect the environment. Engineering Services for gas turbines, steam turbines, turbomachinery, and associated plant systems include: Troubleshooting, Root Cause Failure Analysis, Performance Diagnosis, Design Assurance, Materials & Coatings Selection, Procurement Support, Life Management & Extension, Aero-Thermal Analysis, Blade Vibration Testing.
- Product types: gas turbine electric generators, cogeneration system components, steam turbine electric generators, meters and measuring equipment, geothermal energy system components, Gas Compression, Pipeline & Process Systems.
- Address: 6220 Culebra Rd., Attn: Harold Simmons, San Antonio , Texas USA 78238
- Telephone: 1-210-522-2557
- FAX: 1-210-522-4506
- Web Site: http://gasturbines.swri.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Southwest Research Institute
The Stork Turbo Blading Group is the oldest and largest independent turbine blading manufacturer in the world, with 3 facilities and a combined 80 years of experience. Steam turbine blades & buckets, gas turbine compressor rotor & stator blades, inlet guide vanes, axial compressor & blower blades. All OEM models, faster and at lower cost than the OEMs.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: Steam turbine blades & buckets, gas turbine compressor rotor & stator blades, inlet guide vanes, axial compressor & blower blades.
- Service types: manufacturing
- Address: 334 Comfort Rd, Ithaca, New York USA 14850
- Telephone: 607-277-4968 X292
- FAX: 607-277-1193 (attention: JOE W)
- Web Site: www.he-machinery.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Stork H&E Turbo Blading, Inc
ThermaSource Drilling Fluids (TDF) provides quality drilling fluids, as well as on-site engineering and supervision, for the geothermal industry. TDF's fluids engineers are on-site twenty-four hours a day, ready to handle any situation that may arise. TDF's engineering staff has over 75 combined years of experience with down hole conditions, making it easy for them to maximize compatibility of the fluid to any formation. This experience and knowledge leads to drilling the most productive, trouble-free well possible, at an economical price.
- Product types: geothermal energy system components.
- Service types: consulting, engineering, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 3883 Airway Drive, Santa Rosa, California USA 95403
- Telephone: 707-523-2960
- FAX: 707-636-5675
- Web Site: http://www.thermasource.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to ThermaSource Drilling Fluids
Earth Sensitive Solutions, LLC
- Business type: Consulting & Design Build
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components. alternative energy solutions, Solar Energy System Design.
- Service types: Alternative Energy Design
- Address: PO Box 3, Skaneateles, New York USA 13152
- Telephone: 315-253-3779
- FAX: 978-285-5876
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: cogeneration system components, hydro energy system components (large), air filtering and purification system components, geothermal energy system components, computer and electronic components, water filtering and purification system components, Seals, Breathers, Coalescers, Filters, Mufflers, Gaskets, Noise Attenuators.
- Address: 970 New Durham Road, Edison, New Jersey USA 08818
- Telephone: 732-287-0800
The Renewable Technologies Corporation
- Business type: Supplier of energy project related services and equipment
- Product types: Gas turbine generators, diesel generators, steam turbine generators, boilers and Balance-of plant equipment for waste-to-energy and conventional fueled projects from 500kw-1000Mw. Also supply, remanufacture, and package EMD reciprocating diesel engine generator sets. .
- Service types: Our project execution services include: Feasibility and Pre-engineering studies, Project Development, Project Management, Engineering and Design, Equipment Procurement, Turnkey Engineering, Procurement and Construction Services, Startup, Training, and Commissioning Services, Operations and Maintenance Services, Financing Services
- Address: 17231 Camelot Court, Land O Lakes, Florida USA 34638
- Telephone: 813-920-8725
- FAX: 813-433-2423
Warren Environmental Equipment Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: biomass energy system components, air filtering and purification systems, air filtering and purification system components, cogeneration system components, geothermal energy system components, heat exchangers, Air Pollution Control Systems.
- Address: 5075 Roswell Road, Atlanta, Georgia USA 30342
- Telephone: 4048438333
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News