Geothermal Energy System Component Site Survey and Assessment Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Geothermal heating and cooling contractor, service, installer, loops, ductwork, hydronic radiant floors, radiant heating & cooling design, low voltage electric radiant floors, snow melt, pool room dehumidification, solar window insulation. Design work guanteed energy savings. Geo Utility design & consultation. Horizontal & vertical loop field design. Open loop design & consultation.
- Business type: Geothermal Heating and Cooling
- Product types: geothermal heating and cooling, loops, ductwork, hydronic radiant floors, radiant heating & cooling, pool room dehumidifier, low voltage radiant kits, solar window insulators with guaranteed energy reduction of 20-40%. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 6689 Orchard Lk Rd. #188, West Bloomfield, Michigan USA 48322
- Telephone: 810-240-2116
- FAX: 248-681-7641
- Web Site: http://www.geo-heat.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Geothermal Systems of Lapeer LLC
GeothermEx is a full-service geothermal consulting firm, providing expertise in geothermal exploration, drilling, testing, project development, assessment and utilization, for both electric power generation and direct use. In business continuously since 1973, we have worked in most geothermal projects developed for power generation throughout the world. To date, we have worked in 52 countries. On average, our senior staff has more than 15 years of geothermal experience, with some staff members having 25+ years. We work with project developers, lenders and agencies of government, and have served as the entity providing resource due diligence in support of more than US$12 billion in project finance.
- Business type: Geothermal Energy Consulting
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components, geothermal energy electricity generation, geothermal energy direct use.
- Service types: Geothermal Energy; geological, geochemical, geophysical analysis; due diligence for project financing; numerical simulation; well testing and monitoring; drilling services
- Address: 3260 Blume Drive, Suite 220, Richmond, California USA 94806
- Telephone: 510-527-9876
- FAX: 510-527-8164
- Web Site: http://www.geothermex.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GeothermEx, Inc.
HISTORY:1980s - We entered the field of turbine development after designing components for the wind surfer and ultra-light industries. Testing wings led to improved turbine (airfoil) profiles. 1990s - We entered the field of utility grade power after developing outage management, load balancing and plant maintenance systems for Southern California Edison's three unit nuclear facility SONGS. Prior to this, our engineers had been involved in oil exploration and field development in the Americas and Asia. 2000s - We focused on turbine design, composite materials and components that could withstand higher wind velocities without excessive wear or catastrophic failure. Our work in wind farms led to developing a series of electronic components, s...
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: synthetic fuels, bio-diesel, water desalination, cement, composite materials, generating station management - wind, solar, geothermal, wave and tidal, conventional fuel, nuclear, generators, turbines, geothermal energy system components, wind power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, ...
- Address: 1 Johnson Pier, San Francisco, California USA 94019
- Telephone: 620-549-3274
- Web Site: http://goldpact.com
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News