Home Automation Maintenance and Repair Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
You mainly need to ensure that you do not operate it at a higher V/Hz (50Hz or 60Hz) ratio Than it was designed for. 1) That you should be able to use the same frequency converter at 60Hz, and even at 20% higher nominal rating, due to increased voltage, keeping currents the same. 2) Reduce cooling from the same 50Hz/60Hz motors. I would prefer to order new fan blades, or reduce the blade angle a little, and at the same time cut the tips off, to make a smaller diameter motor. But I would leave this bit to the experts!
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, distributor, electric utility
- Product types: DC to AC power inverters, marine power systems, portable power systems, DC to DC power converters, home automation, DC to AC power inverters sine wave.
- Service types: design, installation, engineering, project development services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 216 N Oakley Blvd, Chicago, Illinois USA 60612
- Telephone: +1(312) 380-0529
- Web Site: http://www.50hz60hz.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to 50Hz 60Hz Converter Inc
Energy of the Future, NOW!
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: packaged power systems, home automation, energy efficient homes and buildings, solar electric power systems, solar water heating systems, radiant heating systems, commerical solar back-up lighting and parking lot areas.
- Service types: design, installation, construction, architectural design services, contractor services
- Address: 109 South Kennedy Rd. , Beulaville, North Carolina USA 28518
- Telephone: 910-298-2331
- FAX: 910-298-2335
- Web Site: http://www.efficienthomeconstruction.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Efficient Home Const.
Sound Lighting Video Electrical Communications Off Grid Systems
- Product types: home automation, backup power systems, LED lighting, DC to AC power inverters, energy efficient lighting, power conditioning equipment components, Off Grid Systems and Communications systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment service, contractor services, maintenance and rep...
- Address: USA
- Web Site: http://slvec1.wix.com/slvec
- E-mail: Send Email to Slvec
Donald F. Hanson of Eden Prairie, MN is a Ph. D. electrical engineer with expertise in solar photovoltaic systems (solar PV), analog, digital and RF electronics, microcontrollers and antenna systems. He is owner of Witwright Institute LLC, an engineering education, design and consulting firm. He is a Professional Engineer and a Class A Master Electrician licensed in Minnesota. Dr. Hanson is a NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installation Professional (NABCEP is the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners). His energy education experience includes serving on the Board of Directors of CREED (Center for Renewable Energy Education and Demonstration) from 2010 until present. Witwright Institute LLC provides 3rd party design and testing o...
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, DC to AC power inverters, batteries-renewable energy system, Telecommunications, Cable, Satellite, RF and Microwaves, home automation, and computer and electronic components. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, education and training services, research services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: P. O. Box 44579, Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA 55344
- Telephone: 9529063492
- Web Site: http://www.witwright.com/
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News