Heat Pump Research and Development Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Deaton Engineering, Inc. is a multi-disciplined Professional Engineering firm serving varied industries. We provide innovative engineering solutions. We simplify and add flexibility to the workflow processes, speed time-to-market, reduce costs and enhance revenue, providing a critical competitive advantage.
- Business type: Professional Engineering Firm
- Product types: electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, process engineering, design for test, machine design, product design, prototype development, solid modeling, custom test equipment, functional test equipment, electronic test equipment, data acquisition software development, embedded software development, offshore engineering, process design, FEA, linear analysis, nonlinear analysis, plastic material analysis, thermal analysis, static analysis, stress analysis, fatigue analysis, modal analysis, dynamic analysis, seismic analysis, transient analysis, heat exchangers, air filtering and purification systems, cogeneration systems, water cooling systems, water filtering and purification systems, heat pumps .
- Service types: Consulting Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Product Design, Test Equipment, FEA, Software, Process Engineering
- Address: P.O. Box 569, Georgetown, Texas USA 78627
- Telephone: (512) 930-9908
- FAX: (512) 930-9909
- Web Site: http://www.deatonengineering.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Deaton Engineering, Inc.
Scandia Contractors has been providing sales and service to Long Island for over 10 years. Our company's focus is only geothermal systems. We are Accredited Geothermal Installers, industry/product trainers, consultants, system application designers, we provide forensic investigations and repairs to improperly installed systems, and lecture on the topic of geothermal. We specialize in air distribution and hydronic/radiant systems installed to today's higher energy conservation standards using the most efficient equipment available today. We install and service all makes and models of geothermal equipment. Please give us a call at 631-259-3374 for a free consultation.
- Business type: geothermal
- Product types: geothermal heat pumps.
- Service types: geothermal installation, consulting, design, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: PO Box 2538, Southampton, New York USA 11969
- Telephone: 631-259-3374
- FAX: 631-259-3374
- Web Site: http://www.geothermalsystems.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Scandia Contractors
TBA Power, Inc.
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal electric power plants, heat pumps.
- Service types: engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 2825 East Cottonwood Parkway, Suite 500, Salt Lake City, Utah USA 84121
- Telephone: 8019384223
- FAX: 8664411012
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News