Heat Pump Testing Services Businesses in the United States
Our environmentally friendly ground source heat pump systems use a natural, renewable energy source—the warmth of the earth—and produce no carbon emissions. Whether you have an existing residence, a commercial building or are planning new construction, geothermal systems and cooling can be your smart, green choice. We have completed training by The International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA) and have earned certification as an accredited installer of ground source heat pump systems.
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, heat exchangers, heat pumps.
- Service types: design, installation, construction, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 608 Nolan Avenue, Morrisville, Pennsylvania USA 19067
- Telephone: 215-295-2823
- FAX: 215-295-9204
- Web Site: http://www.jacksongeothermalofpa.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Jackson Geothermal HVAC & Drilling, LLC.
TBA Power, Inc.
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal electric power plants, heat pumps.
- Service types: engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 2825 East Cottonwood Parkway, Suite 500, Salt Lake City, Utah USA 84121
- Telephone: 8019384223
- FAX: 8664411012
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News