Large Hydro Energy System Education and Training Services in the United States
Consulting services promoting cost-effective, environmentally friendly project development. Complete Environmental Impact Assessment and Permit Compliance activities performed in accordance with the regulations of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and interrelated requirements of local, state and federal agencies. Preparation and testing of Emergency Action Plans in accordance with applicable regulations. Economic, Financial, and Cost-Benefit Analyses of Projects to justify investment of private capital or participation in government-funded programs, includingdevelopment activities sponsored by the U.S. Agency for International Development and multi-national development banks. Services provided by in-house staff in English, S...
- Product types: hydro energy systems (small), waste treatment systems, hydro energy systems (large), biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, wind energy towers and structures (small), Wind energy towers and structures (large > 50 kW);.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, financial services
- Address: 5096 Cocoa Palm Way, Fair Oaks, California USA 95628
- Telephone: 916/962-2271
- FAX: 916/848-3345
- Web Site: http://www.sackheimconsult.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sackheim Consulting
Wenckus Energy, Inc.
- Business type: energy consulting services and construction
- Product types: hydroelectric: specification writing, on site supervision, studies, troubleshooting, alignment specialists, operations and maintenance enhancements, pm plans, training!, consultation and engineering. wind: installation services.
- Service types: on site supervision, project mgr., hydro services
- Address: 4881 Macks Road, Stewartstown, Pennsylvania USA 17363
- Telephone: 717-993-5726
- FAX: 717-993-5877
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News