Large Hydro Energy System Site Survey and Assessment Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Advanced Hydro Solutions is a supplier or turbine generating systems and related consulting services for site developers. AHS is also the representative in North America for WKV of Germany.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: hydro energy systems (large), hydro energy system components (large).
- Address: 150 North Miller Rd, Suite 450C, Fairlawn, Ohio USA 44333
- Telephone: 330 869 8451
- FAX: 330 869 8453
- Web Site: http://www.advancedhydrosolutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Advanced Hydro Solutions
Global NES of Oregon specializes in energy efficiencies methodologies and renewable energy technologies powered by clean sustainable solar, wind, hydroelectric and geothermal energy sources. We provide our clients with a 360 degree approach that includes energy reduction measures, multiple system options (solar, wind, geothermal, hydro and more) and financial solutions to meet specific needs. We are results oriented and client focused, which means, we listen more than we speak, with the end result being a reliable, affordable, clean energy and efficiency program unique to each customer. Please contact us for more details.
- Business type: Energy Efficiencies and Renewable Energy Services and Solutions
- Product types: Energy Efficiency services and products, various renewable energy solutions and services, including solar, wind, geothermal, and hydro with a full compliment of service and installation of such products. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services
- Address: 14845 SW Murray Scholls Dr., Suite 110, #334, Beaverton, Oregon USA 97007
- Telephone: 1(877) 637-6367
- FAX: 503-372-6596
- Web Site: http://www.nesofor.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Global NES of Oregon
NLine Energy, Inc., is a small hydroelectric development company focused on conduit and in-conduit renewable power generation serving the water, wastewater, food, beverage, paper/pulp and other water-intensive industries throughout the United States. Our team is a "one-stop" firm that addresses the total project lifecycle to include engineering feasibility studies, environmental studies, FERC licensing, state and local permitting, utility interconnections, construction management, information system accounting and reporting, testing and verification, environmental attribute management, leases and easements, Power Purchase Agreements, project financing, government funding, and maintenance.
- Business type: Small Hydroelectric Development and Financing
- Product types: hydro energy systems (small), hydro energy systems (large).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, maintenance and repair services, ...
- Address: 5170 Golden Foothill Parkway, El Dorado Hills, California USA 95762
- Telephone: 916-235-6852
- FAX: 866-444-4320
- Web Site: http://www.nlineenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to NLine Energy, Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: hydro energy systems (large), hydro energy systems (small), hydro energy system components (large), hydro energy system components (small), hydroelectric turbines (large), hydroelectric turbines (small).
- Service types: engineering, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 1323 B Everest Avenue, Schofield, Wisconsin USA 54476
- Telephone: 7153590209
- FAX: 7153591049
- Web Site: http://www.nahydro.com
- E-mail: Send Email to North American Hydro
Consulting services promoting cost-effective, environmentally friendly project development. Complete Environmental Impact Assessment and Permit Compliance activities performed in accordance with the regulations of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and interrelated requirements of local, state and federal agencies. Preparation and testing of Emergency Action Plans in accordance with applicable regulations. Economic, Financial, and Cost-Benefit Analyses of Projects to justify investment of private capital or participation in government-funded programs, includingdevelopment activities sponsored by the U.S. Agency for International Development and multi-national development banks. Services provided by in-house staff in English, S...
- Product types: hydro energy systems (small), waste treatment systems, hydro energy systems (large), biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, wind energy towers and structures (small), Wind energy towers and structures (large > 50 kW);.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, financial services
- Address: 5096 Cocoa Palm Way, Fair Oaks, California USA 95628
- Telephone: 916/962-2271
- FAX: 916/848-3345
- Web Site: http://www.sackheimconsult.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sackheim Consulting
- Business type: Maintenance, Consulting, Engineering
- Product types: gas turbine electric generators, hydro energy system components (small), hydro energy systems (large).
- Address: 3626 Timber Way, Helena, Alabama USA 35022
- Telephone: 205-552-7388
- FAX: 205-424-8701
Universal Electric Power Corp
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: hydro energy systems (large), hydro energy system components (small).
- Address: 1145 Highbrook St., Akron, Ohio USA 44301
- Telephone: 330-535-7115
- FAX: 330-535-7250
Wenckus Energy, Inc.
- Business type: energy consulting services and construction
- Product types: hydroelectric: specification writing, on site supervision, studies, troubleshooting, alignment specialists, operations and maintenance enhancements, pm plans, training!, consultation and engineering. wind: installation services.
- Service types: on site supervision, project mgr., hydro services
- Address: 4881 Macks Road, Stewartstown, Pennsylvania USA 17363
- Telephone: 717-993-5726
- FAX: 717-993-5877
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News