Large Hydro Energy System Component Businesses in Ohio
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Advanced Hydro Solutions is a supplier or turbine generating systems and related consulting services for site developers. AHS is also the representative in North America for WKV of Germany.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: hydro energy systems (large), hydro energy system components (large).
- Address: 150 North Miller Rd, Suite 450C, Fairlawn, Ohio USA 44333
- Telephone: 330 869 8451
- FAX: 330 869 8453
- Web Site: http://www.advancedhydrosolutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Advanced Hydro Solutions
Monarch Electric Service Co., an Integrated Power Services (IPS) company, is a leader in single-source solutions for large and extremely large electric motors and generators, working with power generation, steel and petrochemical customers in the U. S. and around the world. Monarch offers rewind, repair and remanufacturing services, as well as on-site services, Cryogenesis Non-Toxic Cleaning, motor management programs and distribution and warranty repair for OEM's. Monarch has service centers in Cleveland, Detroit and Pittsburgh.
- Product types: cogeneration systems, cogeneration system components, hydro energy system components (large), hydro energy systems (large), industrial AC/DC motors, adjustable speed drives, generators, hydrogenerators. .
- Service types: maintenance and repair services
- Address: 5325 W 130th Street, Cleveland, Ohio USA 44130
- Telephone: 800-433-7801
- FAX: 216-433-0456
- Web Site: http://www.monarch-electric.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Monarch Electric Service Company
Largest and oldest independent manufacturer of stator and rotor replacement windings for generators 1 MW and above. Services include all types of repairs and retrofits at site or in our facility, plus engineering design, testing and failure analysis. All OEM machines.
- Business type: replacement stator and rotor winding manufacturer
- Product types: Windings for any generator above 1 MW, driven by any fuel or turbine type: biomass, geothermal, gas, steam, hydro including generators that are part of a cogeneration system..
- Service types: generator rewinds and repairs
- Address: 800 King Avenue, Columbus, Ohio USA 43212
- Telephone: 614-488-1151
- FAX: 614-488-8892
- Web Site: http://www.national-electric-coil.com
- E-mail: Send Email to National Electric Coil
Swiger Coil Systems, founded in 1975 to provide armature, stator and field service coils for the motor repair industry. Now provides production quantities of OEM coils, repairs/manufactures edgewound coils and large synchronous coils. We repair and manufacture traction motors for both AC and DC and traction auxiliary motors. Swiger Coil manufactures OEM and repair components for the Wind Generation and Hydro Electric Industries. Whether you need coils for basic repairs or complete wound generators for OEM's no job is too small or too large. Products we currently supply to the wind turbine industry are: Rotor Generator Coils, Stator Generator Coils, Random and Form Wound Field Coils, Edgewound Coils, stacked laminations and wound generators.
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: hydro energy system components (large), wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind turbines (large), wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), Form Coils, Edgewound Coils, Stacked Laminations, Traction Motors, Generator Winding, Field Coils.
- Service types: Maintenance and Repair Services
- Address: 4677 Manufacturing Road, Cleveland, Ohio USA 44135
- Telephone: 800-321-3310
- FAX: 216-362-1496
- Web Site: http://www.swigercoil.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Swiger Coil Systems LLC
The James Leffel & Co. has specialized in the manufacture and installation of Hydro Turbines. Dedicated engineers and technical staff provide complete field service including expert inspection of existing turbine installation and complete rehabilitation of abandoned sites. Repair and installation of mechanical-electrical parts is performed by experienced craftsmen.
- Business type: manufacturer, service
- Product types: small to medium size hydro turbines.
- Service types: installations and inspections
- Address: 1978 Commerce Circle, Springfield, Ohio USA 45504
- Telephone: 937-322-0116
- FAX: 937-322-0467
- Web Site: http://www.leffelcompany.com
- E-mail: Send Email to The James Leffel & Co.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News