Microhydro Energy System Testing Services Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
- Business type: electrical contractor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, photovoltaic systems commercial, hydro energy systems (large), hydro energy systems (small), cogeneration systems, generators natural gas.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, site survey and assessment services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 2 Whitney Road Unit #3, Concord, New Hampshire USA 03301
- Telephone: 603. 223. 5004
- FAX: 603. 223. 2337
- Web Site: www.barrettelectricnh.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Barrett Electric Co., Inc.
Monarch Electric Service Co., an Integrated Power Services (IPS) company, is a leader in single-source solutions for large and extremely large electric motors and generators, working with power generation, steel and petrochemical customers in the U. S. and around the world. Monarch offers rewind, repair and remanufacturing services, as well as on-site services, Cryogenesis Non-Toxic Cleaning, motor management programs and distribution and warranty repair for OEM's. Monarch has service centers in Cleveland, Detroit and Pittsburgh.
- Product types: cogeneration systems, cogeneration system components, hydro energy system components (large), hydro energy systems (large), industrial AC/DC motors, adjustable speed drives, generators, hydrogenerators. .
- Service types: maintenance and repair services
- Address: 5325 W 130th Street, Cleveland, Ohio USA 44130
- Telephone: 800-433-7801
- FAX: 216-433-0456
- Web Site: http://www.monarch-electric.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Monarch Electric Service Company
NLine Energy, Inc., is a small hydroelectric development company focused on conduit and in-conduit renewable power generation serving the water, wastewater, food, beverage, paper/pulp and other water-intensive industries throughout the United States. Our team is a "one-stop" firm that addresses the total project lifecycle to include engineering feasibility studies, environmental studies, FERC licensing, state and local permitting, utility interconnections, construction management, information system accounting and reporting, testing and verification, environmental attribute management, leases and easements, Power Purchase Agreements, project financing, government funding, and maintenance.
- Business type: Small Hydroelectric Development and Financing
- Product types: hydro energy systems (small), hydro energy systems (large).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, maintenance and repair services, ...
- Address: 5170 Golden Foothill Parkway, El Dorado Hills, California USA 95762
- Telephone: 916-235-6852
- FAX: 866-444-4320
- Web Site: http://www.nlineenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to NLine Energy, Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: hydro energy systems (large), hydro energy systems (small), hydro energy system components (large), hydro energy system components (small), hydroelectric turbines (large), hydroelectric turbines (small).
- Service types: engineering, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 1323 B Everest Avenue, Schofield, Wisconsin USA 54476
- Telephone: 7153590209
- FAX: 7153591049
- Web Site: http://www.nahydro.com
- E-mail: Send Email to North American Hydro
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News