Microhydro Energy System Businesses in Connecticut
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Enel North America (formerly CHI Energy, Inc.) owns, operates, and develops renewable energy projects, with approximately 80 such facilities in North America. We seek opportunities to purchase or invest in renewable energy projects in operation or late development in North America.
- Business type: project developer
- Product types: hydro energy systems, wind energy systems, geothermal energy systems, Project acquisition and investment..
- Service types: project development services
- Address: 680 Washington Boulevard, Stamford, Connecticut USA 06901
- Telephone: 203-425-8850
- FAX: 203-425-8880
- Web Site: http://www.enelnorthamerica.com
This technology is still very much in the prototype phase. But at this point if you would like a system I am willing to work with you at cost.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales
- Product types: Can manufacture floating "run of the river" hydro systems. No dam or head needed..
- Service types: Hydropower
- Address: 158, Killingworth, Connecticut USA 06419
- Telephone: 860-212-6367
- Web Site: http://WildWaterPower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to WildWaterPower.com
ENECO Texas LLC
- Business type: Intellectual Property/Patent Marketing; & Engineering Consulting
- Product types: Intellectual property /Patent license availability for advanced design wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (small), hydro energy systems (large), hydro energy systems (small, building integrated wind power systems, electric transmission tower, telecom tower integrated wind power systems, autonomous forest fire alert monitoring tower integrated wind power systems, ship integrated wind power systems.
- Service types: Intellectual property /Patent licensensing; Consulting design, engineering, research services, architectural design services
- Address: 3 Lenora Drive, West Simsbury, Connecticut USA 06092
- Telephone: 203 930 6616
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News