Microhydro Energy System Businesses in New Jersey
PicoTurbine.com is a DIY power superstore. We provide free plans, discount books, videos, and unique kits for renewable energy educational and adult projects. Our small educational windmill is unique, allowing kids to build a working, electricity producing windmill. Adult projects include a genset field controller circuit and larger wind turbines, as well as homebuilt solar heat, solar cooker, EV, and other projects and books.
- Business type: retail sales, publisher
- Product types: publications, wind turbines (small), photovoltaic modules, hydro energy systems (small), biomass energy systems, We provide free plans, discount books, videos, and kits for homebuilt RE projects. Solar, wind, and more..
- Service types: education and training services
- Address: 146 Henderson Rd., Stockholm, New Jersey USA 07460
- FAX: (973) 208-2478
- Web Site: http://www.picoturbine.com
- Business type: trade association
- Product types: cogeneration systems, alternative fuel vehicles, hybrid power systems, hydro energy systems (small), wind energy systems (small), wind turbines (small), scalable CHP, micro-wind systems and components, micro-hydro systems and components.
- Service types: consulting, education and training services
- Address: 4 Green Briar Drive, Hamilton, New Jersey USA 08690
- Telephone: 609 977-6214
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News