Microhydro Energy System Component Businesses in Massachusetts
"Making Renewable Do-Able"(tm) The place for DIY'ers interested in solar and wind power. Find competitive prices, knowledgeable technical staff and free educational guides on solar, wind electric systems. Friendly sales and support personnel will help you find the right system for your needs - whether it's for your home, off-grid, grid-intertie, selling energy back to the grid, industrial application, RV, boat/marine use or just a scientific project. They also now offer public renewable energy seminars that take you from the basics all the way through installation.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, IREQ accredited solar training classes
- Product types: Solar panels, photovoltaic modules, solar water pumping system components, solar water pumping systems, wind energy system components (small), wind turbines (small), wind turbine towers, solar panel mounts, racking, inverters, solar charge controllers.
- Service types: Renewable Energy Training for Do-It-Yourselfers and Installers
- Address: 43 Broad St, A408, Hudson, Massachusetts USA 01749
- Telephone: (877) 878-4060 or +1(978)562-5858
- FAX: (877) 242-6718
- Web Site: http://www.altestore.com/?source=sourceguides
Manufacturer of small Francis and Propellor Turbines. Utility grade designs for Micro-hydro Ultra low head - open flume and moderate head scroll case Francis Turbines. Runner diameters as small as 200 mm.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: hydro energy system components (small), hydroelectric turbines (small), hydro energy systems (small).
- Service types: education and training services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 324 Wells St. , Greenfield, Massachusetts USA 01301
- Telephone: 610-310-5539
- Web Site: http://www.waterturbine.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Nautilus Water Turbine
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News