Portable Power System Education and Training Services in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
We are a Renewable Energy Company in Central Vermont, focusing primarily the Installation and Service of Renewable Energy Systems.
- Business type: Sales, Service and Installation
- Product types: Renewable Energy Systems -- Grid Interactive & Backup Power Systems, Energy Efficient Homes and Buildings, Photovoltaic Systems, Remote Home Power Systems, Wind Energy Systems (small), Portable Power Systems..
- Service types: Design, Installation, Education and Training , Maintenance and Repair
- Address: 141 Holden Rd. , Chittenden, Vermont USA 05737
- Telephone: (802)-483-2564
- Web Site: http://Foxfire-Energy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Foxfire Energy Corp.
Imagine Energy is an energy consulting and contracting company based in Portland, Oregon. We can help you improve the comfort and efficiency of your home with optimal improvements to your building shell, mechanical and renewable energy systems.
- Business type: energy consulting, design, and contracting, Solar and Home Performance
- Product types: Solar PV, Solar Hot Water, Solar Pools, Wind Electric, Ground-Source Heat Pumps, Radiant Floors, Tankless Water Heaters, Insulation, Air Sealing, Mini-Split Heat Pumps, Furnaces, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Home Performance Testing.
- Service types: Energy System Consulting, Design, and Installation.
- Address: 2409 N. Kerby Ave. , Portland, Oregon USA 97227
- Telephone: 503. 477. 9585
- FAX: 503. 477. 8340
- Web Site: http://www.imagineenergy.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Imagine Energy, LLC
Model QP-1800: 24VDC input, 1800-watt pure sine output - recommended for mil. tactical vehicles. Model QP-250: 24VDC input, 250-watt modified sine output - recommended for airborne applications. Model PAC-216/VB-90: AC adapters for military SINCGARS radios - eliminate disposable or rechargeable batteries in some applications
- Business type: OEM Supplier to DoD; Aerospace Engineering Services and Products
- Product types: DC to AC power inverters, AC adapters for military field comm. Systems integration for aerospace entities..
- Service types: engineering services for space applications, technical consulting, systems integration and product utilization training
- Address: 17175 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 104, Irvine, California USA 92616-0904
- Telephone: (949) 975-8410
- FAX: (949) 975-8498
- Web Site: http://www.iristechnology.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Iris Technology Corporation
Solar Design Concepts manufactures solar generators systems for any location in the world. The portable units consist of a charge controller, inverter, deep cycle battery or batteries and a solar panel or panels - the units are easy to set up and take down or can be permanently mounted in a convenient location - they can produce anywhere from 400 to 3, 000 watts of utility ready AC. Our systems are clean, quiet, reliable and affordable - they can run lights, appliances, power tools, refrigerator, TV, radio, fans, small air conditioning / heating units, charge computers, cell phones and ipods - perfect for remote, off-grid locations.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, distributor
- Product types: portable power systems, backup power systems, solar electric power systems, photovoltaic systems residential, remote home power systems, hybrid power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment service, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 600 Martin Ave Suite 103, Rohnert Park, California USA 94928
- Telephone: 707-327-8205
- Web Site: www.sdcsolargenerator.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar Design Concepts
Since 1978 only installing solar electrical systems. We have done the largest residential install in the world and largest residential install in Los Angeles County. We are the MOST EXPERIENCED photovoltaic installer in the USA and have references and credentials to prove it. We carry mutiple different modules and inverters and custom build every sytem for residential or commercial. Complete systems from design phase to install. We provide stamped structural & electrical engineering on every job. We are honest & trustworthy and follow through on our commitments and time frames. We provide document processing for all rebate and incentive applications, net metering agreements, interconnect agreements, permit applications, financing and other documentations required to make your solar experience pleasuarable and easy. We are a one stop, turnkey solution for solar electrical systems(photovoltaics).
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, solar electric power systems, solar roofing systems, portable power systems, DC to AC power inverters, emergency backup batteries.
- Service types: B-1, C-10 Lic. General & Electrical Contractor #575211
- Address: 2500 Townsgate, Suite J, Westlake Village, California USA 91361
- Telephone: 805-497-9808
- Web Site: http://www.solarelectricalsystems.com
Dixon Power Systems
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: backup power systems, renewable energy system batteries, DC to AC power inverters, photovoltaic systems, portable power systems, solar air heating systems, wind energy systems (small < 65kw).
- Service types: design, installation, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, maintenance and repair services, recycling services
- Address: 3250 N 20th Ste 1, Lincoln, Nebraska USA 68521
- Telephone: 402-467-3240
- FAX: 402-467-3240
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), microinverters, portable power systems, DC to AC power inverters.
- Service types: consulting, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services
- Address: 17 Woods Lane, Lewistown, Pennsylvania USA 17044
- Telephone: 717-437-3436
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News