Remote Home Power System Research and Development Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Big Sky Solar-Wind - Get Off The Grid - Intelligent Energy a division of Phantom Energy Works - Solar Ray, Inc. - Solar Thermal & Bio-Mass Power Plants ($2 to $4 / Watt) - Alternative Energy Association, Inc. - Environmental Solar Industries, LLC. - Green Steps, Inc. - SunLit Systems - Sunpower Inc -
Providing Renewable Energy Systems with superior customer service and education. We provide complete system design, installation, and system monitoring! We work with all state and federal incentives to make sure you pay the least while providing clean renewable energy to help sustain the environment. Honesty, quality, and customer service are what we provide, visit us today Sincerely; Michael Sudik, owner and Nabcep Certified Solar PV InstallerRecently we have been working with electric vehicles. We have converted a 1952 Jeep to be 100% all electric. Boasting a range of 80 miles the jeep can charge in less than six hours.
- Business type: retail sales, design and construction
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind turbines (small), wind turbines (large) vertical axis, tankless water heating systems, remote home power systems, batteries lead acid, Inverters, Charge Controllers, remote monitoring, Grid-Tie photovoltaics. Recently we have been working with electric vehicles. We have converted a 1952 Jeep to be 100% all electric. Boast....
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, architectural design services, c...
- Address: PO Box 1285, Missoula, Montana USA 59806
- Telephone: 406-360-5148
- Web Site: http://www.bigskysolar-wind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Big Sky Solar-Wind
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, service, importer, exporter, contractor, engineering
- Product types: Plasma Arc Gasification Plants, Biodiesel, Biomass, remote power systems, Tanks, Valves, Contols, Oil Rigs, energy efficient appliances, DC to AC power inverters, hydro energy system components (small), wind energy systems (small), fuel powered electric generators, We carry a full line of survival products as well. Water Storage and Filters, Long Term Food, DC appliances, dehydrators, vacuum sealers and more. .
- Service types: Engineering, Consultation and Design, Contracting,
- Address: 19182 Powell Rd, Brooksville, Florida USA 34604
- Telephone: 352-796-9572
- FAX: 352-796-9572
- Web Site: http://www.getoffthegrid.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Get Off The Grid
Automatic energy management for central air conditioning A/C Booster Super cooler, a controlled drip system using r. o. water (reverse osmosis) delivery on the condensing coil when appropriate exhaust air temperatures are reached. The Booster only operates when extra cooling power is needed to BOOST COOLING POWER and the units energy efficiency. Otherwise it operates in standby mode using no water. Water is cheaper than electricity and the power saved vastly outweighs water costs. Here in the valley the cost for Booster summer water usage would be approximately $6. -$68. Generally, a swamp cooler uses more than 50, 000 gallons of water seasonally costing $46 Household R. O. . water consumption for the Booster is based on tons of A/C used.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, saving energy, more miles per gallon, electrical power systems
- Product types: Water cooling systems, Emergency and Backup home power systems, 50% High Energy Saver Retro-fit for Central Air Conditioning. Option-Non Exclusive-Exclusive-Rights Sale. Phone Toll Free 800-707-1232 North America. Now completing prototype on auto fuel system to double mileage!.
- Service types: design, engineering, energy saving services
- Address: 216 N F Street, Aberdeen, Washington USA 98520
- Telephone: 360-355-9700 or Toll Free 800-707-1232 North America
- FAX: 360-355-9700
- Web Site: http://phantomenergyworks.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Intelligent Energy a division of Phantom Energy Works
See our fun, fast, free, Interactive Solar Sizer and Solar Explained at . SolarRay, Inc. offers education first, followed by NABCEP certified design & engineered complete package systems for any project from the most remote sites to commercial sized grid tie systems. We offer complete installation or just help for the Do it Yourselfer. Then we back our package sales with the best long term support available.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, electrical contractor
- Product types: packaged power systems, solar electric power systems, remote home power systems, flooded lead acid batteries, photovoltaic module mounting systems.
- Service types: Commercial Licensed Electrician, NABCEP certified Solar Installer
- Address: 1675 Steele St. , Denver, Colorado USA 80206
- Telephone: (303) 505-8760
- Web Site: http://www.solarray.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar Ray, Inc.
Recently developed / developing solar thermal - electric power (or heat) generation plant, with a new turbine and improved solar collection panels. The system sells / will sell for $4 per watt of power production capacity, which includes: solar panels (thermal collection system), boiler, heat exchanger, turbine, generator, inverter and heat storage unit. The plant can be purchased with a down payment of 30%. Then the balance including maintenance is paid as, and only as, the plant produces electric power, at 3.5 cents/kwh. ( www.tnns.org/solar.html ) Also available (now) are Power Plants for lease at 1.5 to 2 cents/kwh produced for operation on Natural Gas or Propane; similar terms for operation on other fuels (wood, oil, bio-mass). Email: email@example.com Available soon: Power Plant with Bio-Mass digester (for any bio-mass waste) for $2 to $3 per Watt of production capacity.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: Solar Electric Power systems, Steam turbine electric Generators ( $.02/kwh Lease ), Solar Thermal Power Plants ($2 to $4/Watt, or approx. $.05/kwh ); Air heating systems, Remote power systems, Solar water heating systems, Solar air heating systems; Bio-Mass Digesters & Power Plant. .
- Address: 2736 N. Palmer, Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA 53212
- Telephone: 414-372-7097
- Web Site: http://www.websites-host.com/solar.html
Alternative Energy Association, Inc.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: hydro energy systems (small), photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small), combined heat and power systems residential, combined heat and power systems industrial, remote home power systems.
- Address: #3 Sector La Vega, Orocovis, Pr USA 00720
- Telephone: 787-201-7530
- FAX: 787-867-0926
Environmental Solar Industries, LLC.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: solar electric power systems, wind energy systems (large), remote home power systems, photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: PO Box 80876, Charleston, South Carolina USA 29416
- Telephone: 843-725-8623
- FAX: 901-981-7942
Green Steps, Inc.
- Business type: retail sales, distributor
- Product types: solar electric power systems, batteries renewable energy system, photovoltaic systems, remote home power systems, solar water heating systems, wind energy systems (small), Grid Tied PV, Off grid PV, Microhydro, battery backup systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 110 Vale Dr. , Buffalo, Wyoming USA 82834
- Telephone: 307-620-5360
- FAX: 1-877-641-6239
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: solar electric power systems.
- Address: 948 Inman Avenue, Edison, New Jersey USA 08820
- Telephone: 908-754-2272
- FAX: 908-754-2844
Sunpower is the world's leading developer of free-piston machines. For over 30 years, Sunpower has provided collaboration, design, application and commercialization of our unique technology to clients worldwide. Today, Sunpower-enabled products include innovative Stirling engines, coolers, cryocoolers and compressors integrated into environmentally friendly, long-lived, high efficiency solutions. Applications include household refrigerators and cogeneration units, aerospace and military electric generators, medical devices, and nuclear material detection devices. Sunpower offers technology partnering opportunities, research and development expertise, and a range of high-performing cryocoolers.
- Business type: Engineering, Cryocooler Manufacturer
- Product types: cogeneration system components, remote home power systems, backup power systems, thermoelectric power conversion, biomass energy system components, air cooling system components, Cryocoolers Using technology related to: * Free-piston Stirling engines * Cryocoolers * Pulse Tubes * Linear compressors.
- Service types: engineering, research services
- Address: 184 Mill Street, Athens, Ohio USA 45701
- Telephone: 7405942221
- FAX: 7405937531
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News