Solar Cooking System Project Development Businesses in the United States
Quality stainless steel solar food dryers, SunMate solar hot air panel kit, AirFlo bulk dehydrator for coffee beans and similar crops, Concentrating collectors.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: solar air heating system components, solar cooking systems, solar water heating components, photovoltaic (PV) modules and systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, contractor services
- Address: 119 West St., Methuen , Massachusetts USA 01844
- Telephone: 978 975 1190
- FAX: 978 975 1190
- Web Site: http://www.environmentalsolarsystems.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Environmental Solar Systems
GreenMicrofinance was established in 2002 by environmental and microfinance practitioners to improve the environmental impact of microenterprise. We seek to provide food security and fuel security for the poor. Our organization also supports clean energy, which is essential to achieving poverty reduction and environmental sustainability, two of the Millennium Development Goals.
- Business type: Consulting, Training, Research, and Knowledge Building
- Product types: GreenMicrofinance(GMf) develops environmentally sustainable programs in partnership with local non-government organizations (NGOs), our initial entry point in any community. Our aim is to support the development of climate-smart enterprises through knowledge-transfer. GMf promotes sustainable land management, and the use and distribution of tec. . ....
- Service types: Supporting Climate-Smart Enterprises
- Address: Brattleboro, Vermont USA
- Web Site: http://www.greenmicrofinance.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GreenMicrofinance Global, Ltd.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News