Polycrystalline Photovoltaic Cell Wholesale Suppliers in the United States
1366 Technologies produces new manufacturing processes to lower the cost of silicon solar cells. Among others we have developed proprietary new cell architecture for multi-crystalline solar cells. We are currently in the process of implementing this architecture in our pilot plant. We are working with licensees to implement our more efficient and cost effective process in their plants.
- Product types: photovoltaic cells, photovoltaic cell materials, photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment.
- Service types: consulting, research services
- Address: 45 Hartwell Avenue, Lexington, Massachusetts USA 02421
- Telephone: +1.617.448.8828
- Web Site: http://1366tech.com
Calisolar, a private company currently expanding commercial operations, is vertically integrated with expertise in silicon purification, ingot production, wafering and cell processing. The company is leveraging its global operations, intellectual property, new technologies and innovative manufacturing processes to enable the growth of cost-effective, large-scale solar electricity implementations. Solar module manufacturers can now build industry-standard, grid-tied modules using cells made with Calisolar solar silicon with average production efficiencies well above 16 percent.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic cells polycrystalline silicon, photovoltaic cell materials solar grade silicon, photovoltaic cell materials ingots polycrystalline.
- Service types: research services
- Address: 985 Almanor Avenue, Sunnyvale, California USA 94085
- Telephone: +1. 408. 962. 3100
- FAX: +1. 408. 962. 3190
- Web Site: http://www.calisolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Calisolar
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News